Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol at mid table div 2 teams worrying about any div 4 teams that don't have a 15-0-0 record with 80 goals for and 5 against. Guys don't pretend like you will have a problem unless you show up with 7 players.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol at mid table div 2 teams worrying about any div 4 teams that don't have a 15-0-0 record with 80 goals for and 5 against. Guys don't pretend like you will have a problem unless you show up with 7 players.

Apparently thats what the Red Devils thought too. Don't be to Cocky

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently thats what the Red Devils thought too. Don't be to Cocky
Nothing to do with being cocky but you don't need to draw up a mourinho level gameplan to get a result against a mid table div 4 team. I'm sure the Stars won't allign for every div 4 team against the better div 2 teams all cup.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Granted G10 is probably right for sure, and odds are it shouldn't be a problem. But anything can happen in cup games for sure.
Also, how many teams trying to reschedule their Sunday afternoon / evening games to watch Super Bowl like we are.....

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 1 - chilli 0

Good group of guys over there. Real close game all around. We won it on a free kick with 20 to play then parked the bus. Not having subs or our 2 leading goal scorers is killing us.

On to round 3 though

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would like a match report for the WR Vault losing 5-3 to a middle table Poco Unicorns 4A. Was white rock missing loads of guys or something?.

jaywood

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would like a match report for the WR Vault losing 5-3 to a middle table Poco Unicorns 4A. Was white rock missing loads of guys or something?.

I don't know if they were missing guys since we don't normally see them but they had 3 or 4 subs and were a good squad. As for a match report, WR was up 2, "let off the gas" (had to be there to appreciate the quotes) and couldn't get control again.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if they were missing guys since we don't normally see them but they had 3 or 4 subs and were a good squad. As for a match report, WR was up 2, "let off the gas" (had to be there to appreciate the quotes) and couldn't get control again.
Great result for you guys well done.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Utd div 2 vs WCFC Rowdies div 4A
Rowdies win 5-0. Good game for Rowdies from start to finish. To be fair, it could have been close to 10-0. Surrey had no subs. Surrey knocked the ball around well at times but could not generate anything from it. Good group of guys. Pretty clean game aside from a few div 4 tackles, haha.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks. Were you on the gunners team that played Westcoast last night? From what I hear and see in the standings they're a pretty deadly team... Should be an interesting one haha.
I don't play anymore (bad knee injury) just a local soccer fan, United was in 4A with you guys last year I believe.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 1 - 0 Black Knights. Hard fought game as usual against those guys. They played hard until the final whistle. Ref was pretty good, except for when we scored. Our player is on a breakaway from about 35 yards out, and gets taken out from behind in the box for a penalty shot. Ref gives a yellow card. How does that make sense? It seems that most refs are afraid of giving straight reds when they are deserved, including goal scoring opportunities.

Last edited:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Utd div 2 vs WCFC Rowdies div 4A
Rowdies win 5-0. Good game for Rowdies from start to finish. To be fair, it could have been close to 10-0. Surrey had no subs. Surrey knocked the ball around well at times but could not generate anything from it. Good group of guys. Pretty clean game aside from a few div 4 tackles, haha.

Milan vs Rowdies.....Derby time

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan vs Rowdies.....Derby time
should be good, the have the book on us having seen us play a dozen times or so. I think a certain little unnamed Italian Stallion wanted nothing to with us on grass so miraculously the game will be played on turf! Its like Millwall drawing Chelsea, not the same hate as West Ham (Razorbacks) but its going to be a lot of fun.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a few cup games are getting pushed back this week. We now play vault in a league make up game ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0