Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3-1 poco United. They were big and quick and worked quite hard, all be it one of the more whining and most immature teams we have ever played. I've never seen a team complain about getting calls against them when they were constantly late in tackles, through our backs and in with elbows up. They even have players swearing at our guys all game calling them "gay pussies, replace your tampons" this is men's soccer, time to act like it kids. After playing this make up on a Thursday night, we were told if we win we can have our next round game at home, for helping speed up the process in getting the games in, yet as per usual they schedule us away at abby. Another broken promise even after we have it all in writting. I don't really know why I'm shocked as we're used to it by now. Maybe they know we need gas and silverdale has the best prices. Give me strength.
Sounds like my Valentines dates of previous past, Promises and Luxuries for hard work, turns out to be all lies and deceit :p .... Nice win Cascade!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 over Surrey. Clean game, good group of guys. Thumbs down to their player who, literally at the very end of the game, is chasing a through ball, a step behind our defender, and tries to push our defender into our goalie. We all know the play I'm taking about, and it can be very very dangerous.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I know it's off topic, but does anyone know what happened to Chilliwack Div 1? 3 guys with 6 game suspenions.....

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trinity 2-1 Benders. What a good match, and an unreal finish. Trinity scores the winner in the 94th off a corner and then the ref blows the whistlw for full time. Neither team deserved to lose.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Royals would be a good game if Dynamo get past the ND 91's which they should. Royals should be playing div 2 in my opinion. Size speed and skill with a solid backline. Dynamo are tough to beat especially come cup time when they play their stronger guys more.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo vs Royals would be a good game if Dynamo get past the ND 91's which they should. Royals should be playing div 2 in my opinion. Size speed and skill with a solid backline. Dynamo are tough to beat especially come cup time when they play their stronger guys more.
You got it all wrong, we do a full line change every 10 minutes, cup and regular season, helps keep the legs fresh

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One day?

And this after you accommodated on another fixture recently?
Yup we were told if we play thursday night and win we could play the Saturday at our home field, we won, Friday morning we were scheduled for away in abby at a later kick off time. Awesome eh

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't blame them, who wants to get knocked around by towering norse demi-god sandbaggers all game.

3-0 Dynamo
They had 11 by about 5 minutes in. They got near our 18 a couple times. we got a red 30 minutes in to the first half but the game remained one-sided. Decent group of guys, minus the one guy who slapped me in the back of the head when I was on the groud. I hit the fence behind the net several times when attempting glory-volleys. If we finished less than half our chances it would have been 10-0. Hope we can get our game going when we play our first league game of 2015 this Wednesday.

Last edited:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it got more fun, our player messages the league early today about yellows and if he's suspended written letter saying he's good to go, hour before kick off "nope you're suspended" even though we have been put through the ringer we still won 3-1. Good group of guys, clean game, Martin was awesome in the middle. Onto our 3 make up games monday weds friday and then a double header on Sunday on the island.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious if aldergrove red devils are the same group of guys as the fraser valley red devils that demolished div 1 3-4 years ago and got promoted to prem.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious if aldergrove red devils are the same group of guys as the fraser valley red devils that demolished div 1 3-4 years ago and got promoted to prem.

Some of the same guys, not quite as strong but when I look at their roster, I see they still have a good group of guys capable of winning this cup.

Basically all ex metro players that I grew up playing with for Abbotsford a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0