Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2017 VMSL Imperial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. Thanks again for your weekly laughs, your becoming a good clown. There is no way your shitty team is even making it to premier, and im willing to put money on it. As i mentioned before technically your "shitty" team shouldn't even be in div 1, you couldn't even win consistently in div 2 with almost the exact squad as you have right now. Your a joke. I will promise you the game will most likely be at least +5 for metro, assuming they play all their players . But hopefully god will punish you once again for opening that trap to much, and we can have a +10 victory for metro. Only than maybe your dumbass can come back to earth:wa:
You know. The one that should come back to earth is you. We are talking here in a country that is ranked 120th as Irak and Oman just surpassed Canada a couple of days ago. Thus, pretty much we are dealing with a soccer culture and people that are in the Paleolithic soccer era. So laugh all you want and keep playing they way you want, and keeping doing your value judgment assessments from your view, but you can not have your cake and eat it too. Keep seeing things the way you do and be happy and content being the laughing stock of the world (the sad thing is that you do not even know it, but I suggest that you get a friend to translate you when Canada plays in Concacaf and you will understand what the commentators say about Canada and its soccer). Then you will realize that you guys are the ones that are laughing stock.

Either you have sane people and suck about the game or start to accept mad, crazy, excentric, odd people that obsess about the game, and then you will move forward.
and please do not start with the excuses of Coquitlam will put the bench and this is why they will lose. I do hope that they are silly enough to do this as they have no idea what awaits them...

I am so much waiting for your beloved and adored Coquitlam Metro Ford . I give you credit they play technically and efficiently. But they have no flavour, no grit, no creativity. A bland and dull style of game. So bring them on...

leyendaestoylisto

Mar 16, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
since there is so much speculative garbage being posted here, i'd be interested to know where and when metro ford's home field is so i can tell the team to plan their schedules accordingly. lol

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coquitlam Metro Ford enters the cup
Fri, Feb 10, 2017
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
I can tell you if we face them, we will give them their first loss. Get your pop-corn ready because they will walk away tasting defeat for the first time this year.
Those pampered boys will know for the first time what it means to play with heart and not pass, pass, pass without any passion. (insipid and flavourless soccer).
I have no doubt that the Campo players can beat them because they have more passion and spirit for the game.
I know the boys well and I have full confidence on them. They will rise to the ocassion

and that Basso boy better get ready to receive some hard tackles. You gives give him too much respect on the field. I could not believe it, the West Van guys walking away from him and giving some much space. Oh please. Tackle like men and not like little mama boys. Please show some balls guys. You are in premier.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coquitlam Metro Ford enters the cup
Fri, Feb 10, 2017
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
I can tell you if we face them, we will give them their first loss. Get your pop-corn ready because they will walk away tasting defeat for the first time this year.

Noted.

Any preconceived conspiracy theories/refereeing biases you would like to lay the ground work for in the event of a loss?

Or will you be graciously accepting defeat, if it occurs (assuming you even make it to that round)?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noted.

Any preconceived conspiracy theories/refereeing biases you would like to lay the ground work for in the event of a loss?

Or will you be graciously accepting defeat, if it occurs (assuming you even make it to that round)?

I always graciously accept defeat, but you might want to check in with our friends of Rinos. Last game, they had all of the coaches from the three teams on the bench but only 2 came to shake hands, but if they win suddenly all of them line up for the hand shake. You can check with them also about the position of the referees. They are the ones that claim to have info about the supposedly secret referee meetings. They also the ones that supposedly have dealings, as they call it, "with the men of influence" in the VMSL.

Last time that we did our calculations (from the rankings), Coquitlam has over 90% of winning. However, this is just forecasting. I am confident that the boys can pull an upset here.
I really do not know what is the issue with you guys (other VMSL Premier teams) as one way or another we will soften up these suburban-soccer-mom-boys. You will see. They will not come unscathed from this game. The better be praying for Romania to win.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems to me that the old Pegasus Olympics Div 1 made a run in the late 90s maybe to the semis of the Imperial Cup...with the classic orange Nike before its time kit. JAGS may be able to comment further...

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems to me that the old Pegasus Olympics Div 1 made a run in the late 90s maybe to the semis of the Imperial Cup...with the classic orange Nike before its time kit. JAGS may be able to comment further...
Yes, we made a deep run in the late 90's. Beat Firemen in the Quarters at Adanac to make it to the Semi's, where I think we lost to Croatia. Denis Acili with the flying header to win the match in the dying minutes of the game. The classic orange kit still gets used every so often, but only when numbers are thin at our O'40s game. Participants in those games are not thin.

JAGS

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snowfall amounts of 10 to 20 cm are expected by Saturday morning. A weak warm front is expected to move north from Washington State this morning bringing bands of snow to the Lower Mainland, Southern Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast. The warm front will be followed closely by a low pressure system bringing heavier snow to the area beginning Friday evening. Total snowfall amounts of 10 to 20 cm are expected by early Saturday morning. Later today the snow may become mixed with or change to rain at lower elevations especially near the Strait of Georgia. Freezing rain is also a possibility in the Fraser Valley tonight. ### Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to accumulating snow. Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ec.tempetepacifique-pacificstorm.ec@canada.ca or tweet reports to #BCStorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0