Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas mills

Apr 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
ITC is correct....NOT a reciprocal protest DUH! (timelines don't allow for random protests). BCSA doing they're due diligence found no ITC's for multiple players. Move along (KNVB words) now folks, nothing to see here.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Details? How about TM and RT handbags at 5 paces? That would be my guess. Kind of embarrassing, really.

I take it back.

More curious, how does something like this get discovered? Is there a directory of some sort?

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are the players in question for Rinos and Aldergrove? and what would happen in the standings? If ineligible players played the whole season with the team and they won those games would they loose those points, if so that could mean relegation for both teams. Does anyone know the rules for this situation?

@dezza and @SmartCoach are you guys doing press conference? I am sure fans in Saudia Arabia are dying to know what happened? Maybe you guys can do press release to the TTP community?

thomas mills

Apr 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leagues would have to review - not sure there’s appetite to pick over bones of whole season BUT.....has to be looked at for sure. Rules are in place that teams playing an ineligible player can be punished - see rules/regs for both leagues. Naming both players seems a bit crass, no?

thomas mills

Apr 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
You need to fcuk right off.
Lol stings to be an idiot in public.....I feel a BAN coming. Hey how come we get abused for not being visible and transparent but when I come on here being ever so wonderful in my available ness I get abused anyway....geez just can’t win!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is music to my years. I never thought that the day will come. My trust in BC Soccer and the CSA has returned. The Tigers have cheated and taken this community for fools for so long. Well done! So happy that these cheater were finally caught.
This is an Amateur league and competition, why they kept paying and bringing semi-pro players.
Well done!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol stings to be an idiot in public.....I feel a BAN coming. Hey how come we get abused for not being visible and transparent but when I come on here being ever so wonderful in my available ness I get abused anyway....geez just can’t win!
You deserve everything you get.

An idiot in public? Pot meet Kettle. A big Kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0