Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3rd Annual TTP Golf Classic Team List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
joely_the_goalie said:
myself and scotland's secret weapon are good to go, going to chat with the guys tonight and see if there is anyone else who is interested, either way we are in

Good to read Oor Wullie is making the pilgrimmage up from Sacramento to join you at the golf. If nothing else, while en route it will at least prevent him from sending me links to his fcuking bairn's website. Fcuking pervert.

Why not ask Ranger Forever if he'd like to join you both as well? He's really not that bad a sort despite what everyone says.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joely,

Check your PM's.

RF has a team now Fasty. We've got him sorted out. Even put him with a lady. Well, GG anyway.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, team LUFC may only have one representing. LFC2, to his credit, did e-mail to tell me he may have to bail. One other is asking if he can only golf, and not go to dinner. Have not heard back from the other two whom previously committed. I'll give them till tomorrow.

In which case, I may need to be temporarily penciled in somewhere. Anyone need a good golfer? :rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no golf only option. Dinner only, yes. Golf only, no.

What about Demo? I haven't heard his name thrown around. Train? Fcuk, ask Wilby to play. His name is in the Freeride thread so much, he may as will be a member.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second Golf Payment is in from another no-team-yet participant... well done Dude!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all tentative...waiting to hear back from other LUFC members. Will let you know.

BTW: buck up people...way too easy using Paypal. Don't be a "wait and see wanker".

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
What about Demo? I haven't heard his name thrown around.
He's still coming down from the high of Penticton. Demo, do tell me that we'll see you out on the dance floor at Kelly O's. (at least creating a dance floor) :D .

GG, can't wait to see you out there. I'll be the one trailing the hazy atmosphere ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop sending me PM's Dude, I've already got a four some...

Dude said:
It's all tentative...waiting to hear back from other LUFC members. Will let you know.
In other words, fcuk off tubby! I would rather beg, plea, bribe and then gobble my team mates, who don't much like me anyway, than spend 4.5 hours with you on a golf course.

and they call me the cnut... can you imagine?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Stop sending me PM's Dude, I've already got a four some...

knvb said:
In other words, fcuk off tubby! I would rather beg, plea, bribe and then gobble my team mates, who don't much like me anyway, than spend 4.5 hours with you on a golf course.

Well now they'll just call you KnobGobbler.

KnobGobbler.

~Regs.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
What about Demo? I haven't heard his name thrown around.

I won't know until after this weekend if I can make it.

SC said:
He's still coming down from the high of Penticton. Demo, do tell me that we'll see you out on the dance floor at Kelly O's. (at least creating a dance floor) :D .

Have no worries SC I'll create a dance floor as long as none of the bouncers from the Mule are around there :eek: . As for coming down from that high, that will not be posible as long as The Muckers are still playing summer league :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Stop sending me PM's Dude, I've already got a four some...

knvb said:

Takes one to know one, eh Marty?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like I'm taking up BA & Daps offers to join team Free Agent. Not hearing much back from the LUFC boys...

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, bring your mountain bike, we'll huck off KNVB's car. It shouldn't be too difficult. Clowns drive really small vehicles.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know how those dumb cnuts are always trying to see how many clowns they can shove in a small car? Well it's the opposite for us clowns... we're always see how many dumb cnuts we can shove in. At least I know with Dap and Dude around I'll have at least two...

Can't really think of a better place than the TTP golf tourney to break a record.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I take slight exception to that. I'm not a dumb cnut. In fact, I'm a pretty smart cookie. That would make me a smart cookie cnut. Dap is pretty bright in his own right, but he's really more like a biscuit. A smart biscuit cnut.

I'm afraid you'll be driving a one dumb cnut car...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries I found it.

Ah, that was dumb. Cnut.

Complete flaunting of moderator powers and fully offside.

You'll be lucky if you don't get a formal reprimand from TTP Head Office for that stunt.

Good job I was here to intervene, the power's gone to yer head.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Golf Tournament News Flash:

Several members of Surrey United F.C. are requesting KNVB be paired with Dude for the tournament thus invoking the "locker room gobble" clause. Fastshow has been seen e-mailing SUFC in a desperate attempt to be signed by the club during the period the clause is active. In other news, Fastshow has somehow dived into the past to resurrect a dead post by Dapotayto. Dude has officially requested this technique be used to make his long dead hairstyle trendy once again. TheRob, along with site administrator Regs are being offered over $100 million in aid from European countries in an attempt to assist with the multiple tragedies that are their musical selections for the tournament. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On that note, Spacoli, will you be bringing your surfboard to entertain us in the pond??? :confused:

BTW, I hope your eyes can stay open long enough to see the 9th hole... ;)

Throbby, we should call ourselves "Boozie the Clown(s)" 'cause that's what I hear HOS was like last year... :confused:

Dude, bring back the days of the 'dink out', and for sure I'll golf with you :eek:

+SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0