Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3rd Annual TTP Golf Classic Team List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erm, why the hell would I slow down and listen to an unpaid potential rather than someone who has bucked up?

It's been said from the beginning, first paid, first in.

:D

All talk, no action is the order of the day...

~Regs.

BlazeArmy said:
Regs, Slow down on whirlwind. Team Free agent is working on signing a fourth. Tough negotiations going on. will let you know.

Army

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Payment is going to Newlands on Friday evening. If you want to play please get your payment in ASAP. Mail probably isn't going to get it there in time now, so PM Regs for Paypal information.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Cheatside has their first member payment in (only 3 more to go), well done, erm, don't know if he has a TTP account?

If Herb jr is lurking around here... PM me please.

That's Herb jr, not the rest of you clowns :rolleyes:

People appear to be cutting it close this year... it's becoming quite the headache to be honest and I can't stress enough that if payment isn't received by Friday afternoon, noone is going to cover for you.

The worst culprits are the ones that are ignoring private messages and such. Cnuts.

:D

Cheers,

~Regs.
PS. I'm going to start deleting the teams listed in the first post here... we'll go with a few Team Free Agents or something.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Notty told me yesterday he's in, and intended to pay you personally or something. Told him (the cnut) he should pay by PayPal, because it's so fcuking easy.

Anyhow, he's in Whistler now till Sat or Sunday. We're meeting him there Sat, so we'll let him know he's on the shite list.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Anyhow, he's in Whistler now till Sat or Sunday.
Last time I looked, Notty was in the arcade. Notty, Buddy, you need a 'hook-up'? Who's your sugar momma? ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I for one kept the "Whistler" thing a secret. As for the 'suga', just asking sweetness ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I'm pretty sure he was there on official business. No cover blown on my part. That said, I don't think Astroids is official business, so that makes you a bad, bad, friend SC.

Notty, try for tonight, just once, not to pull a bird while you're up there. :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
still off topic...

Dude, not everyone is a smart as us with our "mode" :eek:
I guess those Cheatside girls can't handle a full round of golf...

Herb Jr. if you wear red socks they will flock to the course... :D
Of course I will be there already

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock is now paid up... excellent!

Is that Team DCS now officially in or ?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should also add that if Captain Shamrock can manage to figure out the online paypal payment, there isn't a single person here that also can't :D

Well, maybe there's a couple. But not many!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it's obvious that the Captain's paycheque was doubled through the Royal Bank's system malfunction. :p

Find us a ride yet Cappy??? :confused: ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I should also add that if Captain Shamrock can manage to figure out the online paypal payment, there isn't a single person here that also can't :D

Well, maybe there's a couple. But not many!

I certainly resemble that, Regs, a lump of coal will given to you on your wedding day. Bastard. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

I will be driving as I will not be drinking.

Good one, eh? I'm still working on it but hopefully part of our team DCS will come through. One Dart, what gives? Can we count on your wonderful bird for a lift? I'm sure my wife would love to but unfortunately there would be no room for everyone, since the weeins would have to come with us. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As soon as we track down One Dart there will be 6 DCS members representing this year. Easily enough to make the other 36 people in the tourney bail out I’m sure. Sorry about that Regs, we’ll have a good time anyway. Dart players just get no love… for good reason mind you, but that neither here nor there. There. Whirlwind, being Whirlwind which is unlucky in it's self, would probably best be suited with his own kind and since the illiterate, remedial mathematicians of Northern London support group and dinner club decided not to put a team together this year I assume the DCS group would be the next best fit.

May I assume ( I do a lot of assuming and macramé) Blaze and the Thepone is it? Would want to golf together? I don’t mind slotting in with Spud and (taking one for the team here…) Dude and his mate. I’ll bring the hard hats, Dap you get the band aids and gauze… loads of gauze.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0