Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

9 fricken 69 !!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Usain Bolt

That was flippin' unbelievable! I thought he was go to turn full around and cross the line backwards... he could have run a 9.3 I think, he let up that much over the last 10.

Still can't believe it.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He has set himself up to keep breaking that record. He let up in a ridiculous manner in the end. It made the rest of an elite field look like chumps.

9.69? That number makes for great threesome which he will get plenty of now.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
9.69 - wouldn't that make 2 people bum-to-bum?

This thread is going places I tell you :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9.69 - wouldn't that make 2 people bum-to-bum?

This thread is going places I tell you :D

Not if you turn the first nine around. Regs open your mind. Think outside the box.

His interview went well. He seems like a pretty grounded young man. Hope he stays that way.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
As great as it would be, I don't think I will ever see a 6.69 in my lifetime :(

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I logged on this thread not knowing what the hell it was about then I see you guys are talking about ass to ass rubbing? I need a coffee!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Girth,

Ass to ass rubbing is called Usaining. Look it up on Wikipedia, I think Yoda referenced it.

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
let up so he can make a wad of money when he breaks it at a sponsored professional event........smart on his part, but what piss-take.

How tall is he by the way?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To get back on track, it was suggested that Bolt could have run in the 9.50's by Donovan Bailey if he didn't let up. I think he's not far off. I didn't think that was ever possible.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He needs to sign a deal with a sponsor like the American high jumper where she gets a bonus for every time she breaks the record. She holds the last 11 records and keeps on breaking it over and over, by a very small margin i imagine.
Smart woman.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was reading somewhere earlier this morning about Sergei Bubka and his comments once during an interview that he needed to slice the bologna very thin, which is why he always made it a habit of breaking his records a millimeter at a time.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, but what he is doing is not humanly possible (naturally). He's filthy. He ran a 9.85 semi final and Donovan Bailey noted that when he ran his 9.84, he did not jog it. This coming from a world class athlete who trained no differently than the runners of today are. The human body can only jump so high or run so fast.

This is not a matter of a new technology (like the swimsuit), or new training techniques or new running techniques. This guy didn't even swing his arms.
Yeah the surface is quick, but it is not like everyone was running incredible times like the swimmers are.

He does not have the muscular physique of sprinters the past 20 years, so I do not think he is on traditional juice. The Jamaicans appear to have the best chemists around with three of their runners in the final.

A stretch here, but the top three get their urine checked. Interesting that Powell let up towards the end. Was this so that his and Bolt's urine could not be compared for similarities?

With that being said, the Jamaican 4 x 100m team will easily medal and I guarantee that their urine will be the IOC doping lab's personal experiment for the next year at least until they find out what these guys are on. That is, of course, unless one of them "accidentally" drops the baton.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, but what he is doing is not humanly possible (naturally). He's filthy. He ran a 9.85 semi final and Donovan Bailey noted that when he ran his 9.84, he did not jog it. This coming from a world class athlete who trained no differently than the runners of today are. The human body can only jump so high or run so fast.

This is not a matter of a new technology (like the swimsuit), or new training techniques or new running techniques. This guy didn't even swing his arms.
Yeah the surface is quick, but it is not like everyone was running incredible times like the swimmers are.

He does not have the muscular physique of sprinters the past 20 years, so I do not think he is on traditional juice. The Jamaicans appear to have the best chemists around with three of their runners in the final.

A stretch here, but the top three get their urine checked. Interesting that Powell let up towards the end. Was this so that his and Bolt's urine could not be compared for similarities?

With that being said, the Jamaican 4 x 100m team will easily medal and I guarantee that their urine will be the IOC doping lab's personal experiment for the next year at least until they find out what these guys are on. That is, of course, unless one of them "accidentally" drops the baton.

How sad. You cannot state that they are on something just because of their physique. If this is the case, our entire Surrey United Master's team would not be allowed to compete.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
do you remember Ben Johnston's yellow eyes? When he crossed the line, I saw them and thought - "oh, that isn't good".

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0