Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Masters Dream Matchups

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV, Sapp, one of the FV teams, one island team, and either Westside or SU if they get in.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
City wasnt there BTW today Fantabulous. We had to go with two alternates in the backline, because over that Burr had a kink in his neck or something. Did you have a bun and sausage?

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
City wasnt there BTW today Fantabulous. We had to go with two alternates in the backline, because over that Burr had a kink in his neck or something. Did you have a bun and sausage?

Sir M

I was just gonna ask you where city was cause you kept rotating your outside defenders. Thks for the offer but i passed on it.. I was gonna head over near where eagles was but the two carpet brothers were walking around with there shirts off, so i didn t wanna let them know they needed to trim their chests alittle:) I thought dale played well by the way

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The two brothers that play in the middle for ya? :wa: My spelling is not the best Sir M, but it might be the Carphin brothers. Not to sure how to spell there names

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My dream Match up would be PCOV vs Westvan in the finals.

With PCOV winning 4-1 and city watching fantabulous raising the cup :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So,

If we are to believe our intrepid friend Dickens, the VMSL qualifiers for the BCs are as follows:

West Van
Columbus
Sapperton
Westside
Richmond
Surrey Utd

Surrey Utd vs PoCo just became one step closer to reality.

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In Masters it is one seed for each of the four main leagues, VMSL, FVSL, VISL and North Shore Coaches League.
The seeds will be drawn out of the hat for placement in the brackets.

So the seeded teams will be WV (VMSL) 12 wins 3 ties 3 losses , Poco (FVSL) 13 wins 2 ties 0 losses, Nordic (NSCL) 12wins 3 ties 0 losses,UVic Alumni (VISL) 14 wins 2 ties 2 losses!!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think all but 1 spot is decided. Just Mission or Delta from the Valley.

In are West Van, Columbus, Westside, BRM, Richmond Oly's, Sapperton, Poco, Peace Arch FC, UVIC Alumni, Vantreights, Gorge, Cowichan Bay Orange, Nordic, Coveside & Roma. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0