Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love this site.... again.... hats off to the creators... made my Monday alot easier.
Had to keep reading the posts.....sooooo good.
Doesn't matter what everyone says really, we hear the same crap every year BCs come around...but good to wind us up on the island at least.
Best team in Van..... best team in Vic.... will be a fun day.
I know one thing... the ferry ride home and team trip to the Maxim Party will be a blast.
Hoping there are alot of fans at least...cheering and drinking for whomever.

Exactly...at least you can extract the pisstaking from the slagging and dissociate the two unlike some of your neighbors over there.

The last thing I will say ahead of the game is I hope to God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha, Gaia and any other supreme being you may believe in that the officiating doesn't decide it because it would truly be a shame. This looks to be a fantastic matchup on paper and for some schmuck who doesn't know his whistle from his dick to ruin it with blown calls would be terrible. Mainland Champs vs. Island Chumps...couldn't ask for a better final.

Good luck to West Van and good lick to Gorge ;).

Porter7

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone made a comment about inbreeding on the island. You don't get it do ya, any love is good love!

go Sooke!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone made a comment about inbreeding on the island. You don't get it do ya, any love is good love!

go Sooke!

See P7? You're great at taking the piss! You even dabbled in self deprication, a truly evolved form of TTP since it undermines having the piss taken out of you by anyone else! Bravo you inbred swine!!! ;)

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly...at least you can extract the pisstaking from the slagging and dissociate the two unlike some of your neighbors over there.

The last thing I will say ahead of the game is I hope to God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha, Gaia and any other supreme being you may believe in that the officiating doesn't decide it because it would truly be a shame. This looks to be a fantastic matchup on paper and for some schmuck who doesn't know his whistle from his dick to ruin it with blown calls would be terrible. Mainland Champs vs. Island Chumps...couldn't ask for a better final.

Good luck to West Van and good lick to Gorge ;).

Yeah Berg, a poor ref could lose control of this one. No one wants a SU v Columbus repeat. Believe it or not, the Mainalnd ref's are usually better than the Island guys for us.
Everyone wants a good battle in the final.............
Island Champs v Mainland Chumps................well said ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
patty...... where are you???? get off the golf course and confirm this wager!

PS it is all Cages fault. :D

patty

Apr 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey i am in for a little 6 pack wager, i believe in what we can accomplish, as you guys have indicated lucky would be a good choice for myself with tunes, cant wait for sat it should be a good battle, then once we get home the inbreeding shall commence, man what a good day ahead. See ya there sixfyv

By the way the golf rounds have been great over the last couple of days may just get some more in before the final haha

oh you didnt know

Mar 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya i really wish i lived in Van when is the next shooting? I meet van guys/girls coming over to victoria all the time you guys are jealous of our layed back lifestyle. Oh and east hastings is a real treat to drive through....what is going to happen to that street when the olympics hit vancouver?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestVan will win by 1 they just have to match there work rate. This is like a old Classic
Norvan ANAF(westvan) vs Van Fireman(Gorge) final.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surprised Two-Nine is able to play after the head-butt he attempted on one of the Metro Ford players. Rather fortunate on all accounts.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain may i ask why stir it up what satisfaction do you get .....disappointing that kind of attitude is what makes VMSL such a bush league..thought you had more class

Sorry Captain i guess your reputation in Alberta preceeds you escpecially up in Edmonton ........(did you have a good sleep)

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty sure shags ran into me when he stepped up into my face. Not quite sure, but i also think the ref had a bad angle. No matter, i am playing this week and we will be ready. 29

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain may i ask why stir it up what satisfaction do you get .....disappointing that kind of attitude is what makes VMSL such a bush league..thought you had more class

Sorry Captain i guess your reputation in Alberta preceeds you escpecially up in Edmonton ........(did you have a good sleep)

Larsson, you of all people should not be talking about reputations. You fcuked up here majorly and hence your 'deportation' to Calgary. As for class, please to meet you pot. You are the Coach of the Century. If you don't believe me, just get someone to ask you.

Did I have a good sleep in Edmonton? :confused: I've had many sleeps in Edmonton so I'm not sure where you are going. The Lower Mainland became a better place when you left. Now, am I taking the piss or not? Figure it out yourself, Einstein.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretty sure shags ran into me when he stepped up into my face. Not quite sure, but i also think the ref had a bad angle. No matter, i am playing this week and we will be ready. 29

Different perspective from the Metro Ford camp, Two-nine. Good luck this weekend. I really want to see a West Van win so I can claim my six pack of beer. I will sent it to Larsson because he thinks I was out of order for bringing that up. He is full of class and he deserves nothing but the best.

Fat ASSistant to the ASSistant to the ASSistant is an important role to any nation champion after all.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0