Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly...at least you can extract the pisstaking from the slagging and dissociate the two unlike some of your neighbors over there.

The last thing I will say ahead of the game is I hope to God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha, Gaia and any other supreme being you may believe in that the officiating doesn't decide it because it would truly be a shame. This looks to be a fantastic matchup on paper and for some schmuck who doesn't know his whistle from his dick to ruin it with blown calls would be terrible. Mainland Champs vs. Island Chumps...couldn't ask for a better final.

Good luck to West Van and good lick to Gorge ;).

Fairplay Bergamascho.... looking forward to the game. U gonna be there? Pint after?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Man your easy to WIND up hahahaha.....Here is a stat since i left the Valley i have been winning Gold Medals just like i did in the Valley and no one from the Valley has won SHITE! haahahaah not bad for a ASSISTANT or am i?

Edmonton Drunk Tank ring a bell 86ers?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're only an easy wind up when you don't have a come back, innit, twange.

Who hasn't been in a Edmonton drunk tank, FFS? The fuking place is one big bar.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So proud to rattle off that the callies have won b2b champs, yet isn't so proud as to tell us his role with the side... hmmmmmmmm...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PROVINCE CUP – SEMI-FINALS

2009-05-11

WEST VAN FC – COQUITLAM METRO-FORD WOLVES 2-0: On Saturday, at South Surrey Athletic Park, West Van FC advanced to the Province Cup final by defeating the Metro-Ford Wolves by a well-earned 2-0 margin. The game—between the two top teams in the VMSL—did not quite measure up to its billing as both teams were clearly not at their best. The Wolves controlled most of the action in the first half but were unable to create any really clear-cut goalscoring opportunities. In fact, against the run of play, it was West Van that took the early lead when veteran Paul Dailly was brought down inside the penalty area by Joe Scigliano, resulting in a penalty kick. Yet another veteran, Mike Dodd, banged home the ensuing spot shot for what proved to be the winning goal. The second half told an entirely different story as the former Trollers dominated every aspect of the match and could easily have scored on several occasions had it not been for some outstanding goalkeeping on the part of Mathew Bird. At the other end of the pitch, West Van defenders Trevor Short and Drew Gelley were able to keep former Whitecap Alfredo Valente at bay with some excellent marking and tenaciouis defending. Late in the match, West Van was finally able to score the insurance marker as Corey Birza slipped an immaculate through ball to Milad Rahmati who proceeded to streak in all alone before slotting the ball into the net for the clincher. West Van FC will now take on Victoria Gorge FC—the defending Province Cup champions—in the final. The match will be played on Saturday, May 16 at Percy Perry Stadium in Coquitlam with kick-off slated for 2:00 p.m. It should also be mentioned that the Masters’ Division final—between Columbus FC and Westside FC—will be played on the same day and on the same field, but at 11:30 a.m.

TEAM OF THE WEEK: WEST VAN FC for its clinical performance in defeating the Metro-Ford Wolves by a well-deserved 2-0 margin. Led by the excellent defensive work of veteran Trevor Short and young Drew Gelley, the former Trollers limited the Metro-Ford scoring chances to a minimum. West Van dominated the entire second half and could easily have won by a much more emphatic margin had it not been for some excellent goalkeeping on the part of Coquitlam’s Mat Bird. West Van FC will now challenge the reigning Province Cup champions—Victoria Gorge FC—for the 2009 title. Good luck West Van!!!!

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK: West Van FC’s defenders TREVOR SHORT and DREW GELLEY for their superlative performances in leading their team to a clear-cut 2-0 victory over the Metro-Ford Wolves. Facing a very talented and dangerous Metro-Ford forward line—led by former Whitecap Alfredo Valente—Short and Gelley were able to mark their opponents out of the match and thus contributed enormously to their team’s success. For their excellent performances this past weekend, Trevor Short and Drew Gelley will each receive a prize of a pizza for two, compliments of THE GOLDEN BOOT CAFFE`. The prize is available up to 2009-05-28.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fairplay Bergamascho.... looking forward to the game. U gonna be there? Pint after?

It depends on weather as this weekend was going to be the kickoff to sailing season. If it's going to be garbage weather then I will pull out the Gore-Tex, golf umbrella and gum boots and get my ass to the game. Just one pint? Why not a pitcher? :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Man your easy to WIND up hahahaha.....Here is a stat since i left the Valley i have been winning Gold Medals just like i did in the Valley and no one from the Valley has won SHITE! haahahaah not bad for a ASSISTANT or am i?

Edmonton Drunk Tank ring a bell 86ers?

Ring a bell? Sure, it was a great night at 3 for 1 drinks at Denny Andrews. A typical night out......7 - 11, a fight, burritos, chips, gum, 5 finger discounts, and then to visit the locals in a cell. Who hasn't done that?

Right enough though, it's a lot better assaulting someone when they're not expecting it. I'll try that next time and maybe I'll end up being a nobody who attaches himself to somebody. That doesn't ring a bell though, does it?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ring a bell? Sure, it was a great night at 3 for 1 drinks at Denny Andrews. A typical night out......7 - 11, a fight, burritos, chips, gum, 5 finger discounts, and then to visit the locals in a cell. Who hasn't done that?

Right enough though, it's a lot better assaulting someone when they're not expecting it. I'll try that next time and maybe I'll end up being a nobody who attaches himself to somebody. That doesn't ring a bell though, does it?

3 for 1 drinks? 7-11? A fight? Burritos? Chips? Gum? 5 finger discounts? Visiting the locals in the cell?

I hope the cell had a toilet. :eek:

I also hope the five finger discounts didn't carry on into the cell. :D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

HAHAHAHA another Muppet who listens to stories..Captain you must also think there is a Loch Ness Monster!! silly paddy

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm.

I go to www.calgarycallies.com and see the following:
Head Coach: Dave Randall
Manager: Alistair Fraser
Assistant Coach: Allan Davis
Assistant Coach: Christian Morkovic

I don't see "larsson" there anywhere. :p

HAHAHA this is too easy.....can you update it for us? were hiring.

Calgary Callies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look that up. that is the most current

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, because Wikipedia is to be taken as gospel truth :p

as far as a web developer, there is a guy named Regs that is good at that kind of stuff ;)

maybe you have heard of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0