Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc are we still talking about this. Here comes a Bombay TV spot that really isn't that funny followed by 3 posts about how people laughed.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast, I think it was 6-0 or something like that both times. Bobby, we don't all know that, that is why it was voted down. Both teams were missing players yesterday, WV missing the much stronger players of the two teams.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys ..I thought we all agreed that the VMSL is in itself the Super league and the rest are shti...So lets just leave it at that and move on.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think everyone agreed. Yesterday was an emphatic example of why the BCPL would have been a bad initiative, unless you were from the FVSL or maybe the VISL.

Sorry,

Sir M

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think everyone agreed. Yesterday was an emphatic example of why the BCPL would have been a bad initiative, unless you were from the FVSL or maybe the VISL.

Sorry,

Sir M

So, again, what you're saying is that because WV beat an Island team, the BCPL was not a good idea.

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, dropped the hardware.....a very nice young looking peg side controlled the ball for long spells and had many, many chances. Bays a much larger side with a short bench, unsure as to why, but a couple subs not nearly enough for the amount of chasing they had to do.....the first real chance bays have they pop one in off a throw-in, size is going to be a factor if they play it right. quickly peg ties things up with a seeing eye shot from quite a ways out and off to the side. A few more great chances saved by a very good Bays keeper keeps the score noted at half. Note....Bays also had a few chances but prob like a lot of the VML teams that play this side they tended to sit back and absorb the runs. More of the same in the 2nd, although more attempts to run right through the Bays back line almost succeeds. Again, bays also has a few chances that with a little less panic could have been certain goals. Finally an outstanding strike with less than 5 minutes to go, from 25 yards and an impossible angle hits the top corner. Great goal.... It was interesting to see how animated the Peg players became as the half wore on, I guess they realized yes they could have lost. I'd say 70% of ball to peg....good luck next game, with any luck you'll get Gorge.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 3 Croatia 2 PK's

Linsemen were Shocking! Never saw so many offside calls in my life....

Both teams still put on a good showing.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB agreed Columbus scored a good goal called back on a brutal offside call, should have never gone that far. Better team on the day won!

vislsec

Apr 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bays 1 Pegs 2.
Decent game to watch. Both teams had their chances to take the game but a fine finish in the dying minutes to put Peg on top.
Gorge 3 Akal 0.
Gorge up one in the first minute of the game. Gorge dominated throughout and the score flattered the visitors. Some good goalkeeping kept the score decent. Pegs on hand to watch next weeks opponents and to drink some pops.
Cowichan 2 PAU 1 (et)
Havent heard a game report other than Cow missed a penalty to go ahead.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
thought columbus had more of the play, but thought croatia was going to sqeek it out. Took croatia in pk's but should have known better from last year. Should be a good game next week.

ps. think i might have been talking to Mr. Base and actually agreeing with him. He knew what he was talking about today.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys ..I thought we all agreed that the VMSL is in itself the Super league and the rest are shti...So lets just leave it at that and move on.

....and then there were none.....FVSL teams, that is. Shocker:rolleyes:

No disrespect to the Peace Arch lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0