Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best ref ever?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
.........do you qualify as a player, girth? If you do, I'm going out on a limb and saying you're rubbish. . :D ;)

Easy washed up fella!
"Take The Piss"...ever heard of it?
I've had some outstanding ref's in my time just not you thank god!
As for you going out on a limb be very careful as the ones you have are very old and washed up from what I've heard.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed, he was very good ....... Animal is probably still at Holly having a moan :D

I know, m8.......he's sent 14 texts today telling me that he didn't foul the goalie.........and he basically hasn't fouled anyone in the last 15 years of football. Animal, I can't have these texts, m8, once they start charging for receiving texts. Hopefully they haven't already. :mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy washed up fella!
"Take The Piss"...ever heard of it?
I've had some outstanding ref's in my time just not you thank god!
As for you going out on a limb be very careful as the ones you have are very old and washed up from what I've heard.

Girth, note the ;) and :) but you're right about something.....you are rubbish.

Yes, these limbs are old and washed up but at least they were able to do something at one point in their lives..........albeit not much but still more than Girth.........:wa: Have you won a Provincial banner? Just wondering like.

:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No argument here I've played from Premier down to (where I am now) Div 3 with my buddies from school as I too am old! So as of right now as you've now stated twice...Yes I am rubbish... and damn proud of it! Only won a U21 provincial title against an Island team way back in the day when the Island teams were good "Piss Take".

Remember "Take The Piss"... after 11,000 posts come on man!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No argument here I've played from Premier down to (where I am now) Div 3 with my buddies from school as I too am old! So as of right now as you've now stated twice...Yes I am rubbish... and damn proud of it! Only won a U21 provincial title against an Island team way back in the day when the Island teams were good "Piss Take".

Remember "Take The Piss"... after 11,000 posts come on man!

Nice one, Girth. :) ;) Maybe you're not rubbish after all if you won an U-21 Provincial title. :D

Where'thebanner CSC

BTW, the Banner comment is a bit of an inside comment so please don't take it seriously.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody who takes on the responsibility of reffing a game doesn't deserve the abuse

yes I had a situation at the start of the Summer with a Ref ....but another Ref
listened to my issue's and took care of it ...

with that .. Girth .. not all the ref's are Bad ... C.Shamrock , Walks and One Dart
are three ref's in the Lower Mainland that have done a Great job per the games they've reffed of mine ... I imagine if Wally ever started doing VMSL and FVSL Games
we would have a fourth

this could be a whole other thread but a ref controlling 20 players on the park
with further on the sidelines with no linesmen not taking in other factor's as well.......That's a tall order

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have had a ref and I don't know his name but is excellent! He has no problem having a one on one conversation with you while the play has stopped and fully explains his decision. He also states when he was unsure of a certain non call but you leave the conversation and understand that he didn't call it because he didn't see it. And I think that's all we're asking for when we're out their in amateur sports.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I was watching Fox Sports World Canada's "Fox Soccer Report" and they were showing the Real Salt Lake/Houston Dynamo highlights and at the end of the highlight set they showed the referee.

It looked a lot like Paul Ward and after checking out Mlsnet.com, sure enough... it was Paul!

Congrats on the promotion, Paul!

Maybe if we ask him, the next LA Galaxy game he does, he'll send off the Landcakes for being a whiney twit!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paul "I forgot to give you your cards back because I had too many pints after the game" Ward gets MLS games?

:eek:

What's the world coming to?:D

Congrats, Paul!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0