Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
JohnnyB,

1 of our players actually sold his tickets to Van v Habs so he could make the game. last year we tied abby 1-1 and beat them on forfeit. i use the term beat loosely. i was looking forward to the match. apparently no one else was. sad way to end the year when we were coming into form nicely with so many new faces. we have 1 game left agains't the impact and our manager has already told the team that this game is not being forfeited. 7,8, 18 players, this game is going to happen.

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
JohnnyB,

1 of our players actually sold his tickets to Van v Habs so he could make the game. last year we tied abby 1-1 and beat them on forfeit. i use the term beat loosely. i was looking forward to the match. apparently no one else was. sad way to end the year when we were coming into form nicely with so many new faces. we have 1 game left agains't the impact and our manager has already told the team that this game is not being forfeited. 7,8, 18 players, this game is going to happen.

Think Abby caught a break...quarter their team went on vacation this week and only had 9 players for tonights encounter.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats why you gotta play the game no matter what. If you got 7, you play cause you never know what could happen. Take your lumps

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would you guys enter a competiiton if guys aren't willing to play ?!?!?

Dude I don't why your giving teams with short players a hard time, you yourself without the ACBC players would be down s#$ts creek without a paddle "supposedly".

Anyways, Sundowners are playing a really good Abby team on the day Whitecaps open. It's tough get everyone rallied up for a game with Abby.

Thats why you gotta play the game no matter what. If you got 7, you play cause you never know what could happen. Take your lumps

We have to play Young guns tomorrow and might even be short, and there is no way "you never know what will happen" will happen. Same with the Sundowners. There's no reason why anyone should take there lumps with short players, it's like target practice essentially. It sucks I agree that teams have to forfeit or play short, but it happens. I mean look at ACBC this in Premier no less. It happens.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude I don't why your giving teams with short players a hard time, you yourself without the ACBC players would be down s#$ts creek without a paddle "supposedly".

Anyways, Sundowners are playing a really good Abby team on the day Whitecaps open. It's tough get everyone rallied up for a game with Abby.

We have to play Young guns tomorrow and might even be short, and there is no way "you never know what will happen" will happen. Same with the Sundowners. There's no reason why anyone should take there lumps with short players, it's like target practice essentially. It sucks I agree that teams have to forfeit or play short, but it happens. I mean look at ACBC this in Premier no less. It happens.

im not trying to give anyone a hard time, im just saying...teams are asked if they want to participate in the bradner cup, its not mandatory, it costs money to enter the competition so i just dont see why people would enter to forfeit, not that anyone enters a competition to forfeit but the coach/manager should try and do his best to get guys out to games. but whatever, its done with. have a nice weekend.

n10h, hopefully the young guns take it easy on you :rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5-0 langley mp. They had 9 guys and battled hard but it was 2 teams just going through the motions. Glad to have the W tho.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
im not trying to give anyone a hard time, im just saying...teams are asked if they want to participate in the bradner cup, its not mandatory, it costs money to enter the competition so i just dont see why people would enter to forfeit, not that anyone enters a competition to forfeit but the coach/manager should try and do his best to get guys out to games. but whatever, its done with. have a nice weekend.

n10h, hopefully the young guns take it easy on you :rolleyes:

Don't worry about Young guns, they have a good team. Playing against both you and Young Guns personally, I would say Young Guns are the better team. But anywho....transfers change things. :)

On a sidenote, What happened to ACBC on Friday against Poco? Were they short again?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What i meant by my comment was that if sundowners had gone to the game to play with 9, they might have had a chance against a short player abby team as well. You never know who the other team has missing or injured or anything. Which is why u have to play, whether you lose 10-0 or u keep it.close

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowners had every intention of playing every game with a full compliment. injuries and illness aside we had numbers. some reason, since we played peace arch a few weeks ago, everyone has just disappeared. less and less guys showing up to practice to the point were our manager was willing to give up our practice time at delsom. it's pathetic really.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ****in' hate when teams complain about the "We didn't play our best" bull shite. I wasn't there but my guys said we were badly out played. We were also missing some players, which may have helped, but you don't hear us whining "We didn't play our best"! Not that we would have won but it may have been a closer game. I hear from my guys they played their best player (the one who has scored 25 goals this season) and yet they "didn't play their best"? I admit, they played better than we did and they are a much better team for sure. They deserved the win but why pull the "We didn't play our best"?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ****in' hate when teams complain about the blah blah blah

If they played their strongest line-up you would have lost by 15 goals and even the goalie would have got in on the scoring. You should be thanking Inter for putting their reserves out to "water" things down.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I ****in' hate when teams complain about the "We didn't play our best" bull shite. I wasn't there but my guys said we were badly out played. We were also missing some players, which may have helped, but you don't hear us whining "We didn't play our best"! Not that we would have won but it may have been a closer game. I hear from my guys they played their best player (the one who has scored 25 goals this season) and yet they "didn't play their best"? I admit, they played better than we did and they are a much better team for sure. They deserved the win but why pull the "We didn't play our best"?

You are a tool. Why would they sit their best player, the one with 25 goals? Perhaps he had a poor outting and perhaps you are a big fkcuing baby.

I wasn't there...
we were also missing players...
I hate when teams complain...

Anything this else you want to "COMPLAIN" about?

Douche bag

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never coplained at all, I was pointing out that they won, they were definately the much better team, but why say ( we didn't play our best ). Why not just say we won, thats all! You guys are all so full of yourselves you just twist everything to what you want to read.

Good luck the rest of the way to Inter. Very good squad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0