Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yotes up 1- buzz 12 into the 2nd half. A cross that dipped into the top corner.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid Game, could have gone either way. Coyotes went ahead on a tragic/great cross that fooled everyone including the keep. Coyotes kept pressing, but Castillians came through with a solid header off a cross, then took the lead with about 5 to go when a Coyote player miffed a clearance to what would have been an offside player for a tap in.

Props to the Coyotes, I personally didn't think they would be able to keep up with Poco, but they held there own, and with a bit more luck could have won.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade Depends what club your team decides to play out of !Just what I heard threw the grapevine !

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Poco on the makings of a very stellar year. Your only loss must have been to a very impressive team...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game poco. both teams played well considering the chances that both sides missed, unlucky that last goal we conceded but we should have put a second one in and put the game away even before poco got the first one. ian clarke was a beast on the outside in the second half...probably a BIG reason poco did very well all year...if hes giving open players such a hard time, other masters players/teams must be left with nightmares....great night for some soccer, too bad we couldn't kickoff a little later but oh well. good luck to all teams heading to provincials

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Poco on the makings of a very stellar year. Your only loss must have been to a very impressive team...

Yes and as you can see, it hindered what could have been a successful season.
But good luck to that impressive team in the Provincials ;)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Props to the Coyotes, I personally didn't think they would be able to keep up with Poco, but they held there own, and with a bit more luck could have won.

It was a good game on a really good night for a game. With the new turf in Port Moody that is a great place to play.
I'd say they got a bit of luck with the shanked cross for the opening goal, no?

Coyotes had one cleared off the line and the Yotes keep made a great save off a bobbled shot point blank but in the end the pressure from Poco for the last 15 was pretty constant. And, Clarke was a beast last night.

The only thing that might have made it better if the Coyote's manager had honored the pissed up wager he made from the beer garden at the Cup finals a few weeks ago. Ah well, it was still a good night.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You gotta feel bad for the Coyotes, don't you? I mean they stacked their team with prem players to go cup hunting and secure promotion and what did they get? 0 cups and another year in D2. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0