Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can I nominate you lot

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uancs45

Finally a guy on TTP about as dumb and ignorant as Sid. And he seems to like the same cokc roaches that Sid does. I think these two are cousins. These two half wits and their roaches should make quite a pair!

Somehow I can see Uancs45 and Sid fighting it out for most annoying in September. I think the 45 in this guys nic is the IQ for Sid and his cousin.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone had to...

In the tongue of the Captain, two words: Shoc-king. What is even the point of posting drivel like that. There is no piss taking, there is no intelligence, there is nothing but a semi-coherent mentally disabled individual posting what he thinks, but obviously isn't, is funny material. On the contrary Reccos, I think that uancs54 will have to last until september if he is able to be a part of the next poll. Maybe we should start a dumbest TTP'er poll, at least Sid talks about fishing.

uancs45

Aug 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe you loos the point dumbass, The site is called taking the piss and I am simply taking the piss out of you lot, please define humour, is it cheers, frazier, friends or monty python.

You obviously think yourselves to be some sort of "funny" guys in your little community, but in reality your a bunch of sad KKK fanatics with nothing better to do than try and be witty whilst acting "hard" at the same time.

So that's why I nominate you lot.

I'm TTP

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by uancs45
Maybe you loos the point dumbass, The site is called taking the piss and I am simply taking the piss out of you lot, please define humour, is it cheers, frazier, friends or monty python.

You obviously think yourselves to be some sort of "funny" guys in your little community, but in reality your a bunch of sad KKK fanatics with nothing better to do than try and be witty whilst acting "hard" at the same time.

So that's why I nominate you lot.

I'm TTP
If anyone from here has read certain threads over at Bizzaro World TTP, you should be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize that this muppet is from there and is carrying on a feud with Jinky and Captain Shamrock here.

Please don't go there and encourage more of the same because it will spill over here and I don't have the time to play this game.

To uancs45 - you're welcome to stay and contribute to the community but please refrain from the trolling remarks and such.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twat and Wank

You are both cnuts. Thanks.

BTW, cnut45, you will see your latest attempt at 'writing' on another thread. Hopefully you will learn something about homonyms.

uancs45

Aug 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
If anyone from here has read certain threads over at Bizzaro World TTP, you should be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize that this muppet is from there and is carrying on a feud with Jinky and Captain Shamrock here.

Please don't go there and encourage more of the same because it will spill over here and I don't have the time to play this game.

To uancs45 - you're welcome to stay and contribute to the community but please refrain from the trolling remarks and such.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Good advice Mr Regs, fecking with other sites can often bring trouble to your own doorstep. and who has to sort it YOU. Advise the guys to stay away from Bizzaro World TTP an other sites of the like and maybe your Board can return to normallity. :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhh, but the difference between what is going on at Bizzaro World TTP and here is huge.

I've read all the threads in question over there and nothing as childish as what you and TWAT have posted here in the last 24 hours has ever taken place. The fact that you have chosen to come over here and post as you have should really say enough about the type of people who hang out on that forum.

Now that you have pretty much confirmed my suspicions, I think I might have to have a word with the administrators over there. While I might disagree with how they censor stuff selectively, I respect that it is their community to run as they see fit.

As for telling any members here how to handle themselves across the internet, I'll do no such thing.

Except for Jinky and Captain Shamrock. They really are racist bastards :rolleyes:

Enjoy your search for white women,

~Regs.

uancs45

Aug 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
I think I might have to have a word with the administrators over there.
~Regs.

Shakin' In ma Boots boss, you obviously encourage people to visit other sites to get themselves banned, so if it takes me to piss you off a bit until they stop so be it.Nothing better to do with my time. But I'd like nothing better for your MEMBERS simply to vanish up there own behind.

Your life will be made a lot easier then.

T

TwaT

Re: Twat and Wank

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
You are both cnuts. Thanks.

BTW, cnut45, you will see your latest attempt at 'writing' on another thread. Hopefully you will learn something about homonyms.

Ooooo big man swore again, I'm telling teacher

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooooo big man swore again, I'm telling teacher

You're spot on, Regs, in regards to the childish posts. I guess when one is dealing with people whose IQ doesn't register, this is what we seen over the last 48 hours. I certainly wouldn't expect more from loyalist bigots anyway. :wa:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unacs Twat

You two low life losers are what you can find in this country if you drag a $20 bill through a trailer park. I hardly think you will find any rascist "KKK" types on here as most (except Sid and one or two of his ass kissing buddies) possess some intellect and use common sense in piss-taking. Something that the likes of you fail to comprehend.

I can't think of anything close to piss taking in any of your posts. What is piss taking about "fecking" white women other than to demonstrate how sick you fcuks are and how desperate you are to find something witty to say.

With your Sidian arsenal comprised of "fecking" this and that, you will hardly last on this site as each post shrivels up the supply of witty things. Already you are sooooooo repetitive, you really are a waste of space on here. So do the right thing and feck off!

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2 favorite TTP'rs!

This whole thing is comical... It's refreshing to have people like uancs 45 and Twat (good one) around for it makes me remember that as bad as things may get for me, at least i'm not them.

Keep up the talk about "fecking our white women" because it makes you sound pretty intelligent. You need these types around because without them there would be no Springer or Ricki Lake.

Keep up the good work boys!;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by uancs45
:wa: You bunch of white wankers, i'm cumming to feck ya women,

Start with Guinness' lady...she's been piled on by pretty much every lad at Surrey United anyhow.

Seriously, I think Uancs45 & Twat are here because they actually enjoy it. They can say words like cnut, bitch, cokc, fcuk, & shite without any worry of being banned. Hell, they can even insult the Queen and live to post another day.:rolleyes:

The Ugly is one very boring site. Format is the same, but that is where the similarities end. But, instead of them being Bizzaro World TTP, I think we really are Bizaro World Uglyfootballers BBS. Everyone over there is so nice and polite. They go out of their way to complement each other. They all tip-toe around under the watchful eye of Richard, who comes across as a tighty.

Anyhoo, you're a cnut Regs. I know man...I am too. Hugs and kisses.;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude Banned in Britain

Way to go big guy! Banned in Britain. It took you so extra effort to get banned.

But, I apparently hold the Uglyfootballers.com record for being banned with a single post. One post and I was toast!

I have heard that you could come on that site again with a different name and post some more.

However, I did appeal to Sir Richard and I am reinstated and posting like crazy.

:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ever since my banning(word?), I have been 100% TTP, as opposed to the 99.9% before. They truly are a bunch of wanks, who are frightened to say anything controversial. I shouldn't say that about everyone because I'm sure some of them are normal. At least the Celtic fans were normal.....;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0