Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can I nominate you lot

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock

You are now banned too???!!! A scourge!!!!!!!
I must admit, I had to laugh at how they used your name.

You should check my post out in reply to Gypsum and his attack on you and whether all Canadians react to arguments with personal insults. I suggested to him that he will recover from your attacks and be right back on his knees before he knows it.

Maybe I will get banned for that, but I can always plead I meant on his feet. Sir Richard is now my buddy.

I guess the issue is that you can't piss take where it is socially unacceptable. That's the problem. They all seem to react like some jerks here do at times by stating how indignant they are to this (fill-in-the-blanks). You know the idiots here that do that quite well. When that happens there is nothing you can do to reply.

I guess all that will be left over there will be nice guy C-Side and Guinness, my pal. Jinky is he safe?

PS: I won't tell them here what they call Shamrock over there. But it is funny.

;) ;)

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uancs45

loose the pathetic macho bullshit.are you short ? cause your posts reek of little man syndrome.....if not that i presume you to be little elsewhere.

please define humour, is it cheers, frazier, friends or monty python.

more like benny hill or married with children. the others are waaaay off your intelligence radar.

dont give this moron any credibility by nominating him for anything.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont give this moron any credibility by nominating him for anything.
You got that straight. For next month, I'm nominating TheRob and the Captain for leading them here.

Short-sighted bastards. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0