Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada MNT: Road to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow... 9750 fans for a MNT game in the Centre Of The Universe. Pathetic, honestly. Wonder what that pinheaded excuse for a journo (whose name I have deliberately forgotten) will have to say about the game now?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, the CSA didn't do a very good job promoting the game as it appears multitasking is a huge job for them right now so all we hear about is the WWC.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think TTP promoted the game more than the CSA....

Plenty of room on the bandwagon @trece verde. Hop on board.

I am driving and Regs is in the back drinking pints and posting cryptic messages on TTP.

I can swing by East Van and pick you up.... just make sure Mr.Base is not home.

Actually, on second thought, make sure HE is home. He can sit in the back with Regs.:D :gurps:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps man Mr Base is a family guy. No sitting in the back. Our National men's side wins easy games but forgets to come to play against power houses. Vic and Fanseca got the coach they like. We will see how it all goes.
Team is making Vick's hair to fall off. You know it is not easy. Stepping on Fifa's toes might make it even harder. But even donkey learns with a kick in the but. No more loosing or we will end-up 150 in the world with box system.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dunno - Vic's hair still looks like it's all there (or he's got a good rug), unlike Regs and me. :D

Yes, Gurps said you have to sit in the back. Besides, I'm taller than you are so I need more headroom.:gurps:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bag of old licks they are still OK. Adding these guys now Daza is not needed. Later yes. It could get some guys pissed off. Remember them boys are brother hood. It is not going to be easy to step in even if the players are good..

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chance that if Canada gets past Belize next month, one of the home dates in the next round would be held at BC Place (yes, on the turf).

Would you go regardless of the opposition? (Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador)

I so hope this happens and we can get away from hosting in TO only. More games in the future across the country please!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would go for sure. Then we could come back on here talk about how they lost 1 or 2-0 and how they need to completely change the development structure from the top down. I'm sure the atmosphere would be great and the game would be shite.
One thing I know from working for a city which I would relate to organizations like the CSA is shite ain't changing. the people at the top primary concern isn't the betterment of soccer in this country, it's a self serving boys club. Change will be to the detriment of themselves, that isn't happening. #morningrant #doyouknowwhatreallygrindsmygears

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....but I have to say, it's embarrassing that we'd allow a game of this magnitude to be held on turf. I'd love to see a match here, but we aren't the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0