Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada MNT vs Jamaica 20140909

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, we do still have a team!

Here's the announced roster for this weekend's match @ BMO in Toronto:

GK- Kenny Stamatopoulos | SWE / AIK
GK- Milan Borjan | unattached / sans club
GK- Quillan Roberts | CAN / Toronto FC
D- Nik Ledgerwood | GER / Energie Cottbus
D- Andre Hainault | GER / VfR Aalen
D- Doneil Henry | CAN / Toronto FC
D- Dejan Jakovic | JPN / Shimizu S-Pulse
D- Adam Straith | unattached / sans club
D- Karl W. Ouimette | CAN / Impact de Montréal
D- Jeremy Gagnon-Laparé | CAN / Impact de Montréal
D- David Edgar | ENG / Birmingham City FC
M- Ashtone Morgan | CAN / Toronto FC
M- Julian de Guzman | unattached / sans club
M- Pedro Pacheco | POR / Santa Clara
M- Kyle Bekker | CAN / Toronto FC
M- Atiba Hutchinson | TUR / Besiktas
M- Marcel de Jong | GER / Augsburg
M- Issey Nakajima-Farran | CAN / Impact de Montréal
M- Patrice Bernier | CAN / Impact de Montréal
F-Tosaint Ricketts | ISR / Hapoel Haifa
F- Simeon Jackson | ENG / Coventry City
F- Marcus Haber | ENG / Crewe Alexandra
F- Randy Edwini-Bonsu | GER / Stuttgarter Kickers
F- Dwayne De Rosario | CAN / Toronto FC

Is it just me or are there not a lot of new faces in that list? Is there a single BC player there?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing has changed all those guys have been in the Canadian program for a long time. Pace is bit better keeping is bit better rest is the same.Jamaica is a fast physical side. I wish them luck but with three four guys with out clubs shape will be a ?. This is why we need four clubs in Ontario two in Manitoba two in Alberta two in Saski area and two in BC to help the National program. Form a CNSL. Kids get three grand a month and a room to stay. People will go out and support them. With this said this is the only way Canada can play against countries in their group. Players must be in game form playing against each other to bring out the best.
God help you if the National program keys in on you for talking out. Storage down town must full of stolen goods. No way you can coach. But it is more fun watching them getting balder each year. Regs I told them 15 years ago that I would do it for fee to make this country go forward. Their response is to get the chubby mamas to give you hard coffee. But us that grew up in Europe easy read eyes and pass on Fonsca and Vick's BS.
All said I wish the coach all the best. Wellness in non well development program. We all want Canada to be better but it is not going to happen till a rich drag lords forms a CNSL. Sad but true.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one can turn them around. Findly likes his job, he is part of old boys club. They were giving them A tickets just to hold the post closed. Fun full of laugh, when head instructor of this country tells you there is only three types of practice,he missed number eleven beforethe three, In my opinion full of shite. Any other country you lose four National games you get kick in the ars. Good thing here Fonseca rewords his coaches for loosing. Only guy that I agree with is Fleming. Good coach does a good job. You say to your self God help, I am better off not coaching or I will end up like them,run around like mad for no reason.
We spend so much money on kids here, most become McCartney Park bench buyers. Again sad, all the kids see what is going on here by sixteen all they want is to roll a D--- and forget all the BS they were told.
We wish them luck but in my opinion guys running it need shrinks. Hot air does stain the jogos. Park dogs will come around.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
They actually gonna televise this one or are they still trying to "hide" their incompetance? Givin the crowd sizes and composotion in TO Jamaica should feel right @ home. Tiebert shocking ommision really?

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
They actually gonna televise this one or are they still trying to "hide" their incompetance? Givin the crowd sizes and composotion in TO Jamaica should feel right @ home. Tiebert shocking ommision really?

Not shocking Tiebert is omitted when you take into account the only people that rate him are himself, the Whitecaps management and his parents.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not shocking Tiebert is omitted when you take into account the only people that rate him are himself, the Whitecaps management and his parents.

Let me make myself clear I don't think it's shocking, i was attempting sarcasm, anyone that thinks is shocking is a tosser ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We Win! We Win! We Win!

3-1 vs a very inexperienced but much higher ranked squad... good thing FIFA doesn't look at the squads put out there when determining rankings, we're gonna move up!

:)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally a win, hopefully can build on it for strong Gold Cup Showing. We need to get a little higher in the rankings to avoid having to play in the preliminary qualifying rounds against Caribbean minnows when World Cup qualifying starts.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0