Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada MNT vs Jamaica 20140909

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps we always do well in nil meant games. It is in those games that are a must we get lost. Countries from down south spend lots of time on systems as our coach does . It remains to be seen what we do in tough games. I still think it is long ways but youth movement does bring smiles on fans faces.
Coaching is fun if guys buy in to it. It brings us up to 96 th place in the World rankings, god we can only get better.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched all of the last World Cup qualifying round. Canada only needed a tie to get thru vs Honduras. Had they won the first game at home(which they should have and were unlucky) they would have been thru and the last game would have meant nothing. Shoulda, coulda, woulda....

They buckled under pressure, but the 7-0 loss was not a indicator of how they played the other games. They got scored on quickly in the last game and being down 2-0 when you need a tie playing away, they threw in the towel.

Everyone remembers the 7-0 loss, but we can't forgot they were one point away from the next round...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Canada wants to qualify for the WC, here's what they need to do:

Create 2 "teams" of completely different players - one team comprises of what is the current team and only plays the away fixtures... this team should emphasize defensive responsibilities and be structured for quick transitions to counter-attacking.

The second team is made up of players who play for Edmonton and Ottawa in the NASL as well as any 'bubble' players not included in the other team that are a part of TFC and the Impact. This team only plays home fixtures that are never called BMO or BC Place and are always played in the late Fall / very early Spring outdoors... the further North, the better.

There's your plan, simples.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you make me laugh. You do have a valid point. Second pool of players if need be. And a Canuck as a coach. What makes me laugh the most is if the boys from down south came to play in fall in Edmonton and Winterpeg it would be men with testis vs men with non. Our National side makes me laugh, they win one game and all of them act like they are Bundas players. Second team should be put in as a NASL side in mid part of Canada.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So am I reading correct? A 24 man roster for Team Canada has 9 players that are actually from Canada???

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are right Regs, one win in 17 games. But according to Fonseca and Vick they are on a right path. 24 Fraser Valley players would have at least four wins. I am not sure how people buy they bull shyt for a such a long time. Once a local instructor in soccer told me the way to stay in the game here is not to say a thing, when things get tough eat some earbs and drink some green tie.
He was correct nothing ever changes just keep on going. Or better yet go and play golf forget the shyt. But Chris on the hill took my clubs what the frack can not even go play. It will be fun getting them back. Soon it will happen. Seating down might be a problem.I heard bamboo stick works the best.
Shyt I have to buy bag of Bachi balls and play with Canadian soccer distraction bunch. Even an old dog can learn a trick. Just got to watch lumpy mamas drinks and sweets. Clean the dam house and start all over again. Number one they all must speak English. Take five years away from international games.
Canadian Soccer League first, all the rest later.
Yesturday I heard bit from Rennie on Caps at least he has got the job in Korea. Robbo is no better then Rennie in my opinion on the same path.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadian keeper featured in Champions League play today... who knew?!?!?!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've said it one and I'll say it again...we need a "Deep thoughts by Mr. Base" thread. Feature it. Top page. Anything he wants. Anyone who can decode what he writes wins a free lap dance by Utah.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've said it one and I'll say it again...we need a "Deep thoughts by Mr. Base" thread. Feature it. Top page. Anything he wants. Anyone who can decode what he writes wins a free lap dance by Utah.
I've had him on ignore for about a year and it is bliss. Whatever you post Base about me being a hater I can't read. See first sentence.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you have him on ignore? His stuff is gold. It's the literary equivalent of a monkey dancing through a minefield.

Regs, once again, I need the ability to like my own posts. I like this post and approve.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude I figured out what CNST problem is. Fonseca and his crue likes the boys with big testies. The problem is they can not run. Testies are banging agaist their legs hell it is a problem. They need to add one or two Asian boys that can scoot.
Getting their is not easy. One would love to see Spaniard do good. As he is not getting younger.
I heard Rennie is next in line for a CNMT job if Spaniard fails. See New West told Babba duzzi to show his USDP team. Finaly people are beginning to see shyt as is.
Tootin Newton is where USPD team is headed. Borjan went to play in Europe. He could not even get a job here from Caps or Toronto or Montreal. Carducci should do the same.
Here they have to flip burgers in the summer to be able to play in NASL or MLS.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude I figured out what CNST problem is. Fonseca and his crue likes the boys with big testies. The problem is they can not run. Testies are banging agaist their legs hell it is a problem. They need to add one or two Asian boys that can scoot.
Getting their is not easy. One would love to see Spaniard do good. As he is not getting younger.
I heard Rennie is next in line for a CNMT job if Spaniard fails. See New West told Babba duzzi to show his USDP team. Finaly people are beginning to see shyt as is.
Tootin Newton is where USPD team is headed. Borjan went to play in Europe. He could not even get a job here from Caps or Toronto or Montreal. Carducci should do the same.
Here they have to flip burgers in the summer to be able to play in NASL or MLS.
Hi @bandcamp :)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not nice Regs!

What's the name of the slutty woman who follows the W Van masters team? And the guy who lives in the tree?

If only Base was something funny like that! Sadly, he's not…he's an actual real person.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dot worry Trace eye the sky see it all. One only can laugh watching it. Modern teck goes long ways now.It's all good. Fonseca makes three bills a year coach the same Vick even more I don't think they care what you and I say.
Just come out to upper Kensington Park and watch few game from the hill and you will see why we loose in general. It's all about fun, making few dollars in younger kids eyes. Only older guys think of winning. You know where the problem is. No one needs to tell you what and why they hold those jobs. Best buiss in the world. Good BS sells the losses. The song goes when you beat your woody do you stand by the trailer or do you climb on top. But the woody must be the woody or one needs a shrink like upper bunch.
We are 122 in the World last time it checked it out. We get Babba and those boys talk how they help develop players here.
Any other country they would linch them for doing what they do.
So many soccer schools and no soccer players, go figure it out. It cost parents arm and a leg but net result is not good enough. See I think we have tons of good kids here but they will not give the a chance. What the frack???
Tomorrow we find out if Robbo and Bob will have a job next year. A must win against green army. I hope our NSMT does the same next game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go again Columbia 1 Canada zilch. They do not even show the game on TSN or sport net. One thing it is bit better result even with the loss.
At least it not three zip. That team could drive a man wild. Poor coach must be brown bagging. Fonseca will run and hide. Vic will say look at it in a positive way. We got a game against Columbia.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0