Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada MNT vs Jamaica 20140909

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was on Sportsnet World and Sportsnet 360...

I take it you didn't watch the game? :rolleyes:

Except for a wee bit of magic from James Rodriguez I would have felt a tie to be deserved actually.
Who is this kid anyway?
Double :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps you are close only basic Shaw cable. I am not willing to spend five hundred a month to get all the stations.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My grand kids with Legion from east side. Upper levels we really don't want to waste time with those guy. Next year both will be with Legion or VAFC. BCSPL is about pay. One out of three kids is athletic enough to be there on merits. Rest pay and play.
Till we give free soccer to the best nothing will change. But then Fonseca and Vick would not get paid. So what can I say. Good old gold level is good enough for true east side boys. As you can see Trace is working hard to improve the levels of play.
I learned years ago you play with friends and have fun life is much more at peace. Fighting wars with bent and driven bunch just makes you visit the blue can. The funniest part, they like to film the can actions. As they don't listen and keep on loosing, collect fat cheques and speak politicly correct on TV and in local papers.
What do we know they got all the angles figured out. Fun and only fun. With many years of development only one in ten thao will play in NASL. Maybe way more when Bobby hangs them up and goes to play golf. Marine drive course where he will fit. Might even get free set of golf clubs.
It all started years ago and went down hill due to friends only on the team, not the best players. I hope Fonseca and Vick can fix it. Must say it will take way more time. I see both Watson an Dasovic were let go from San Jose due to losses. We have to do the same with National program till we get the guys that knows how to coach Canadians.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0