Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and proof once again why you can't win a game if you only show up for one period.:mad:

Raymond deserves to be so far down the bench he's behind whoever the guest backup is. Daniel needs the "FFS, SHOOT!" slap upside the head, and the whole Canucks team needs to work on how to defend against a team with possession of the puck behind their net.

This series has the potential to either be an awesome 7 game entertainer, or a dull as fcuk 7 game grinder. Either way, whichever team comes out on top will be quite beat up, and might not make it through the 2nd round.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace it's called hit the suckers and take the puck. No one is willing to do that on Canucks except one or two guys.
Twins just scate like little girls and ping pang to each other. They do have a guy from farm team that could hit. Big Lain.
Raymon shots off when it comes to playoffs. He will be gone at the end of the season.
It's not over yet lots of hockey to be played. Lui sure stood up and did his part. Good on him. What a guy after all the shamakary with Gillis.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the update. Schenider isnt hurt and is suffering from anixety issues prior the playoffs beginning. He wasnt coping well with the pressure of playing his first full playoffs, then his fiance's good friend was one of the people killed in the Boston bombing which put him over the edge.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coaches mistake coast a game last knight. Last minute of a game twins head no buisness playing. It head to be Kesler and his group. Every one is pointing at Edler. He is not the reason.
Twins have to be moved to second line. Kassian has no buisness in NHL. He does have the phisical suide of it but hart is not there. Raymond is the same.
Now is the time to try one of those kids from Chicago. Just look it this way. Booth ,Raymond and Shids tieup 11 million.
In my opinion that is more than enough to add a dam good player. Same thing with twins. Presure turns them off. Coach needs to take the presure off of them. If they play as a second unit they will chip in with a goal or two. But that's just my opinion.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
But that's just my opinion.

You are entitled to it, but usually it's wrong and makes you sound like a drunk incompetent fool (just like this time).

Canucks played hard but just don't have the guys to finish. at the end of the day there isn't a lot between most teams in this league. Sometimes you just get beat.

That said, a series loss and I would guess AV gets fired and we see some big changes.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much better game and a gutting way to end it BUT they are in this series and there's no reason to think we can't win two down there. The Canucks had taken over that game and Kesler put the team on his back. My biggest concern though is our D playing nervous. They were shaky and uncertain with the puck and thus made poor decisions. Pick that part up and we are not done yet.

Homer glasses on of course.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If AV wants to keep his job, Garrison will be promoted to the #1 power play unit and Edler's minutes will be cut back.

Edler has sucked overall for awhile now. Garrison has contributed more to the team as the season has progressed.

A lot went on last night but one thing not being talked about anywhere that I've seen is how the Canucks came out strong last night, the Sedin line looked dangerous first shift for 1:30 and then Edler got the puck behind the net and waited... waited... and then decided the best option was to play the puck AT THE SHARK coming at him from the front of the net - the fcuking puck almost went in right there :rolleyes:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the Bruins won the cup in 2011, they lost their 1st two home games to Montreal yet managed to comeback and win that series in a great game 7 overtime. They were the #3 seeds as well. It can be done.

Plan the parade and ensuing riot.:rolleyes:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the update. Schenider isnt hurt and is suffering from anixety issues prior the playoffs beginning. He wasnt coping well with the pressure of playing his first full playoffs, then his fiance's good friend was one of the people killed in the Boston bombing which put him over the edge.

I have now heard this from three sources, that it is in fact anxiety issues. Unreal, perhaps the Canucks kept Luongo knowing of this potential. I'm not getting it first hand of course but a friend of mines friend is close to a few players and this is what they said. Take it for what it is of course but it would make sense he has dealt with anxiety in the past.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well let's hope there isn't an anxiety attack tonight!

Wow.

He has lost so much weight....good grief....He looks sick :(

PS Sick or healthy....this is the dumbest move yet....Luo has been their best player for two games.

AV will be canned!

Jump on board....Leafs looking good !!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite has hit the fan. I hope Lui can win 4th game. You never know. We head no luck and a dumb coach and here we are.
Nothing against Shids but for god sake why would you add dam stress to a youngster that needs to learn how to cope with it. Shids needs to be given time off to get dam better. Twins need to be traded man they are killing us. And for dam sake use the two tough kids from farm system and at least kick the shyt out of St Jose.
But that's just my opinion. We look like prity girls out there for most.
God bless Lui. He will stay here. He will get the last lough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0