Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015/16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reds I dam well agree, we will pick fifteenth again. Virtanen woke up, it's about time. Gaunce needs second gear or it will be back to Utica. I still think best kid we should go for is Mcloed. Kid can skate like a wind with size. I hope they do not go for that little centre from US. Long ways yet things can change.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfect game... dominate the first period and give us all a glimpse of how good our team can/will be in the future and then lose the game anyways for a better draft position.

:)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs you are spot on. Glipmse is the word,shape is the fact in third period. Up an down stairs in GM place what some guys need.Punishments after loss tend to do good for a team in a positive way. Lactic acid is slowing some guys down late in second and third period. Hammi is one of those guys, and Burrows the same Vrbata also. Guys need bit of change during the practice they will win few more games. Draft pick will not help next year. Etem and Granlund have picked up, along side BO,Virtanen,Vey. Twins not enough in some games.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nikita Tryamkin should be with Canucks in near future. A 6'7" 230 LBS D drafted in 2014. He might be here or go to Utica for few games or both. Pedan and Tryamkin will lift the size of Canucks D big times. Linden will clean house bit more at the end of the season.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pain-full to watch loss after loss, good thing it's with youth and future players. But For god sake twenty four power plays and no goal,watching twins skate around WD must be thinking they do want to fire me. WD needs to put Tryamakin in front of net to get two guys to marking him team will score a goal.
Owners should bring five fishermen from Italy to teach the guys how to score.
Grapa is cheep WD must be going to Commercial street to buy some. Watching his keepers and his team play is enough to send a sad man mad.
Regs does not even post any more they must be giving him bit of head hurt.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say but we are 2 points out of the Western basement now I think.

I dislike Miller.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second it Regs more than once. I counted 46 near post goals glove side, that alone is good ten points. He plays three-angle in the middle of the net. Glove side upper corner is open and always costs us two goals a game. Trade the guy and get young Damko or add Alex Lyon to back up Markstrom. Change the keeper coach to fix the short side goals.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they lose tomorrow twins might ask for trade. I think both of them can not take it any more. Shoot the dam puck we will score.
Luc Brsbois is a good player, wining a game or two will bring people back to watch the games.One plays with a friend and eats macaroni and than has to work twice as hard to sweat it off. One never gets mad one just has to pay back and eat few dones.
As they get old dryness is there. Hard work brings about sweat.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodin is a small forward Mike Gillis drafted. He can score I am not sure how well he will do in NHL. All I know he will be with twins. Second line Sutter and Hansen not so sure who the third guy will be. Third line Bo Grenier Virtenen. Fourth line Dorsett Burrows Zalewski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0