Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CCB and SFC Seperate

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
always nice to see others come here and tell me what's happened at a meeting I was at and they werent...

re the above, it's in BC's hands, ask them...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
lest wild rumours get started - which is exactly why the "I've heard" comments grate on me so much - nobody "pulled out" of the league.

i'm pretty sure BC posted something on their website about getting all the parties with vested interest in the area together for a meeting. As I am not privy to that meeting or the goings on within, Im not going to comment further...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really think you're jumping the gun, which is why speculation based on nothing is so dangerous...

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think everyone is jumping the gun here. Seems to be people are forgetting that Langley United and West Coast are also trying to get their hands in the Abby HPl. That probably being the worst thing that could happen especially with the way Langley is being run these days

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's happening in Langley? Not being run well...how so?

Mariners FC put right on their web site that West Coast and them are planning a partnership.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
^all I know is what's posted....in the world of youth soccer things can change even when agreements made. Sadly.

Kids from Maple Ridge driving to Richmond? Only seems logical if it's the staff driving to the players. Haha, if I had a kid there you can be certain they'd not be making that trek!

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, they are partnering with TSS...

Is this a youth discussion?

TSS is cutting wages to pay for lawyers....So coaches would not be able to drive to the players they can't afford the gas. Maybe that is why coaches are leaving TSS and going to work for HPL clubs

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSS is cutting wages to pay for lawyers....So coaches would not be able to drive to the players they can't afford the gas. Maybe that is why coaches are leaving TSS and going to work for HPL clubs

Thats funny. Would you like a coaching job? I am all on my own now

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, they are partnering with TSS...

Is this a youth discussion?

What I said in my last post is all I will say as it is a youth discussion. If Regs will allow it on this thread then I will elaborate as it needs to get out there to keeps kids playing unlike mine who was in Langley and quit the game.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom:

There is a fantastic club in Coquitlam, a mere 20 minutes down the road from Walnut Grove, by the name of Metro Ford.

They have top class coaching and facilities and welcome kids from other jurisdictions, like Langley, who didn't quite get what they were looking for out of a club like LUYSA, for example.

:cool:

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So no coaches have left TSS to go coach a HPL team because you cut their pay for coaching one of your teams..

As usual on here, someone throwing darts while hiding behind a silly name. Reveal yourself and I might actually answer that question

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0