Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2005/2006

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
willis316 said:
Nice heart shown by Celtic.

Nice heart my ass!!!!

The fact that they won by 4 goals only shows what shite they were in the 1st place. Hahahahahahahaha Out of Europe by the 2nd of August, how could it possibly be more shameful for the 'tims'. As the song goes, NO.....no pope of rome!!! etc etc etc

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
Nice heart my ass!!!!

The fact that they won by 4 goals only shows what shite they were in the 1st place. Hahahahahahahaha Out of Europe by the 2nd of August, how could it possibly be more shameful for the 'tims'. As the song goes, NO.....no pope of rome!!! etc etc etc

Hey sh!tbag what does the pope have to do with fitba. Keep your small minded comments to yourself. Peace.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
another one reeled in..................ask all the 'dirty beasts' in the celtic stand what he has to do with fitba' in scotland, dumb ass!

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
another one reeled in..................ask all the 'dirty beasts' in the celtic stand what he has to do with fitba' in scotland, dumb ass!

You give huns a good name I'm sure the Rangers fans are impressed with you. :rolleyes:

PS- Watch out for Green seats

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
willis316 said:
You give huns a good name I'm sure the Rangers fans are impressed with you. :rolleyes:

PS- Watch out for Green seats

Assuming religion is in someway connected with fitba, Celtic are a Catholic team and the Pope's German, aren't Septic the Huns?

Careful Steve. This one might hurt. Go slow.

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the protestant leader is the sumting of Canterbury. He's English, does that make you an idiot?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's something about the sumting.

On topic - We play Anorthis (sp?) Famagusta (sp?) from Cyprus.

They gave us a run last time 10 years ago and I watched the first leg on the Telly when I was in Scotland at the same time.
1-0 aggregate was the final result then.

I think Famagusta may have been a bit lucky getting past the Turks watching the highlites of the last match but still hopefully we won't underestimate the opposition.

Like some other Club whose name escapes me at the moment... ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 the day...
watched a bit of the match, Rangers did a lot of chasing the cypriots in the first half... No shape or support in midfield, second half was a little better. Goals from Nando and Novo helped us over the noticeably weaker competition.

I can't see these guys threatening us at Ibrox... On to the group stages... Unlike, no... nevermind...

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely a tough game to watch as a Rangers supporter, but must be considered a good away result. Famagusta came out all guns a blazing and looked a skillful side. Let's not forget that a good Turkish side lost here 3-1.

Rangers' back line was suspect from beginning to end, with Big Marv showing he belongs in the SPL only. As for J-Rod, well, let's hope there are better things to come. I wouldn't blame him entirely for AF's goal, as Marv bottled it prior. Ultimately, it's Eck's tactics which were suspect. But what else is new.

Bright lights were:

Nando - brilliant volley on Novo's goal. A clinical finish for the second.

Mullet - saved the day. Again.

Nacho - ran his socks off. However, his chronic offside position is doing my nut.

Bazza - steady as ever. Nothing fancy, but got the job done.

Plenty of work to do, yet.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Definitely a tough game to watch as a Rangers supporter, but must be considered a good away result. Famagusta came out all guns a blazing and looked a skillful side. Let's not forget that a good Turkish side lost here 3-1.

Rangers' back line was suspect from beginning to end, with Big Marv showing he belongs in the SPL only. As for J-Rod, well, let's hope there are better things to come. I wouldn't blame him entirely for AF's goal, as Marv bottled it prior. Ultimately, it's Eck's tactics which were suspect. But what else is new.

Bright lights were:

Nando - brilliant volley on Novo's goal. A clinical finish for the second.

Mullet - saved the day. Again.

Nacho - ran his socks off. However, his chronic offside position is doing my nut.

Bazza - steady as ever. Nothing fancy, but got the job done.

Plenty of work to do, yet.

Good result for the huns today!

I am cheering fo rthe Huns ...cause if there's one team I can't stand it's Famagusta. :D

Go Scotland Go!

Heanjob

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another solid result for the champions 3-1 away. For once Gerrard did not score. Looking forward to group stages.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Good result for the huns today!

I am cheering fo rthe Huns ...cause if there's one team I can't stand it's Famagusta. :D

Go Scotland Go!

Heanjob

It's a sad, sad day, Heanjob. :( Remember, the Union Jack flies proudly at Shitbrox, which happens to be England's flag, so most of them don't even want to be part of Scotland. Or maybe they do. It's a confusing issue at the end of the day. Hate England but the Union Jack is prominent. Hate Ireland because they of the amount of Catholics there........Ach, it's all good fun at the end of the day. A little bit of hatred hurts no one.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
It's a sad, sad day, Heanjob. :( Remember, the Union Jack flies proudly at Shitbrox, which happens to be England's flag, so most of them don't even want to be part of Scotland. Or maybe they do. It's a confusing issue at the end of the day. Hate England but the Union Jack is prominent. Hate Ireland because they of the amount of Catholics there........Ach, it's all good fun at the end of the day. A little bit of hatred hurts no one.

Sorry, to stay on topic, I hope the ****s get gubbed by the Cyprus champions, even though it is not likely. Fcuk the coefficient because they will be embarrassed in the group stages anyway. Yes, I'm gutted that Celtic is out but what can I do? Stop supporting them? No chance.

Hail Hail

And They gave us James McGrory and Paul McStay
They gave us Johnstone, Tully, Murdoch, Auld, and Hay
And most of the football greats
Have passed through Parkhead gates
Cause they play football the Glasgow Celtic way......

FTH

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:

Captain,
No worries about me! Not confused one bit. :cool:

HJ

...And then came big John Greig me boys, plane for all to see

Mimicking a flute with a big screw top with some Huns from Bramalea

That’s why I’ve spelt out some of these words, so as the Huns will never na

Words like T.I.O.C.F.A.I.D.H. Tiocfaidh Ar La.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for todays matches???
Vålerenga0-1 Club Brugge
Anorthosis0 -3 Rangers
Everton2 -1 Villarreal
Man. United4 -0 Debrecen
Anderlecht 2- 1Slavia
Shakhtar1 - 3Internazionale
Brøndby 1-2 Ajax
Basel1 -3 Bremen

Anyone else?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teddy Bears

They're actually up a shite load of cash now Regs.
Shooow me the money baby.
Or Bling Bling as Bucky would say. :D

Glory Glory Glasgow Rangers!

:knvb:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0