Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys done growed up!

Still let in 2 away goals which is a huge problem with them having to go to the Nou Camp next week ....... At least it gives the supporters a reason to head to Barcelona for an extended long weekend and piss all over Las Ramblas ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would you trade that same away goal in exchange for a hobbled Rooney to boot? :bronco:

I'll take a healthy Rooney plus a two goal deficit going back to Old Trafford in a heartbeat.

You still talking after we stuffed 7 goals in 2 games past you ?? Brave .....

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love to see ManUre lose...love it. Almost as much as when Real Madrid lose. It gives me particular pleasure to see them lose their top player to injury, in injury time, just ahead of an injury time goal and ahead of a massive clash with Chelski!

:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

P.S. Let me know when your European CV looks like ours...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love to see ManUre lose...love it. Almost as much as when Real Madrid lose. It gives me particular pleasure to see them lose their top player to injury, in injury time, just ahead of an injury time goal and ahead of a massive clash with Chelski!

P.S. Let me know when your European CV looks like ours...

Wow ..... so, you're a Milan fan and you enjoy seeing Man United lose and when one of their top players gets injured ?? I can understand a City fan, a Liverpool fan, an Arsenal fan but a Milan fan ??

I'm sure you had a ton of sympathy when Aaron Ramsay and Eduardo had their legs broke as well ......... nice :rolleyes:

As a United fan, I honestly don't care how Milan, Inter, Juventus, etc., etc. do but I'll say one thing, I never like to see any player get injured.

Classy, muppet ......

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure you had a ton of sympathy when Aaron Ramsay and Eduardo had their legs broke as well ......... nice :rolleyes:

Actually ya I felt terrible for them as they play for teams other than ManUre and didn't trip over their own feet when they got injured. Like I say...love to hate ManUre.

P.S. How is that 716 million pound debt ManUre carries these days?

:wa:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you feel supporting a bunch of prima donna's that have no bottle and got embarassed at home and away ??

I guess you hate Beckham as well since he once played for United. Funny how he's adored by the Milan faithful which I'm sure you're deeply rooted with :rolleyes:

I'll get your coat .....

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you feel supporting a bunch of prima donna's that have no bottle and got embarassed at home and away ??

I guess you hate Beckham as well since he once played for United. Funny how he's adored by the Milan faithful which I'm sure you're deeply rooted with :rolleyes:

I'll get your coat .....

It's difficult at the present but the 5 European titles I have seen them earn in my lifetime sure make it easier. As for their ranks... I wouldn't label them all Prima Donnas, not by a long shot. I will concede that their roster is spoiled by some, but to brand them all a bunch of Berbatovs is a bit off mate. Losing in the knockout stages of the Champions League to ManUre is hardly something to be ashamed of but good try. Notice how I never said ManUre was a shite team? Respect for their successes but I don't hate them any less.

As for Becks, the stench and stigma left him the minute he left Old Truffle and then again when he left that whorehouse in Madrid.

So who's going to fill in for Rooney Saturday and next week? Nani? Bwahahahaha :wa:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me :rolleyes:

There's no doubting the success Milan has had at domestic & European level. Some great teams & some unbelievable players over the years but we're not debating that .....

The past few years' teams leave a lot to be desired but as mentioned before, I really don't care how Milan do. I'm more of a Mourinho fan and truth be told, Zenga supports Inter and that's good enough for me ;)

I guess you're just another in a long queue that hates United because it's the 'fashionable' thing to do :rolleyes: Mind you, I'm sure you've got tons of reasons why you hate them but do us a favour, forward them over to Kippax as he's always looking for new & original reasons on 'Why I Hate Man United'.

By the way, the stench outside Old Trafford is from Lou Macari's Fish Shop. Try the haddock, it's lovely .....

Attachments

• Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 65

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, who's that little dynamo for Barcelona that is ripping the heart out of Arsenal right now? He seems quite good.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i gotta say messi s 3rd goal was just taking the piss , well done to that little fcuker but what the hell is arsenal doing with silvestre there , he should be playing for wolves or hull , quarters of the euro no, he gave messi a quarter of a second and thats all he needed on the 1st two goals , as for messi s 4th i guess the gooners had given up at that point . prodiction for tomoz , utd 1 or 2 - crout ****ers 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0