Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
and before you start denying that there is extreme racism in BC. I recommend that you read the recent news about the KKK leaving pamphlets and starting recruitment many times in the Fraser Valley Area over the last three months (i.e. Abby, Chilliwack, Mission, Langley). I know some of you guys from the FVSL are not very keen on minorities, but come on. You do not think that Trump and rising of the the KKK in your neighbourhood are not related or a bit too much for this contemporary times?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This guy is worse then CNN for fake news.

Looking forward to the bilateral trade agreement.

Knowbody in history has been targeted like Trump. I have a feeling in 4 years people will change their view

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proof will be in the pudding, and for us as Canadians there are two concerns:
1. Health of the US.
2. Health of Canada.

Unfortunately, we are so tied at the hip with them, my worse fear is being dragged down with a sinking ship. Other concerns...

~Trudeau's seemingly inability to both work with Trump, and stand-up to him when his administration makes blatantly wrong and wildly inaccurate statements regarding Canada. For example, using the Quebec massacre as an opportunity to justify their own "entrance ban". Shameful, Trudeau should have blasted right back, him specifically, and had a go at the White house for taking the opportunity to use it as an example, when the reality is, it was a bigoted white Canadian killing Muslim Canadians. Domestic terrorism it was, sure, but not the type that we've become accustomed to seeing.

~US trade policy shifting to add in tariffs, and the reciprocal effect that could have. Now we'd be talking about directly affecting my business, as we import manufacturing equipment from the US for duty free. Subsequently, I have a trip to Cambridge then Montreal next week to talk to two manufacturers to potentially help bridge the demand gap. Problem being, our Canadian equivalent equipment is still so much more expensive than the manufactured equipment, even after exchange. My fear is that Canadian companies won't be able to keep up w/ demand.

~My personal travel, and my families'. Most of you know, my wife is Muslim (and by defacto through our marriage, so am I, but that's a whole different story to be told over a few malted beverages). She was born outside this country. She is now a Canadian citizen, but her maiden name is most definitely Muslim. My kids have olive colored skin, and look more like her than me. We've already cancelled one trip for her to Chicago, where my wife was to accompany me on business, and are likely cancelling a trip to Universal studios for my daughter...a reward for a great report card. First world problems, I get it, but the simple truth is that I don't feel my family will get fair treatment at the border. Me, I can handle it, but I would not be able to watch as my kids go through an unfair interrogation.

@The Franchise, maybe you are right, and frankly, I hope you are right. I hope that right now it is the fear of the uncertainty, and early administrative jitters that are causing that fear. So, we'll watch and see, I guess.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Making hypocritical remarks and generalizations is par for the court with this poster. The question is, which on of his three personalities is making the hypocritical posts?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a pretty big fcuking paint brush idiot. Shut your fcuking mouth you ignorant wanker.
Walks,
Why are you getting so upset? I do not make the world.
There is a reason why the Klu Klux Klan has targeted several times over the last year numerous municipalities of the Fraser Valley.
First, there is the issue of historical precedence. The Klan was present in the Valley in the 1980's and 1950's and 1920's.
Second, as any organization, they try to recruit in areas where they think that people are receptive about it. Think about it, of all the municipalities in BC, and Canada; the Klan organizers are thinking that the Fraser Valley is the area where they can be more successful. This is very telling.

I do not know if you are aware of the Klan objectives in Canada. They are a bit different than in the USA. One of their main objectives of the clan is to keep Canada "British" and "Protestant". I mean. Look at your avatar. You have a picture of a guy wearing a white shirt with English symbols and full of blood. Do you realize that your avatar has pretty much every symbol that the Klu Klux Klan stands for (White clothing, White individual, English symbols, blood all over {violence}). Your avatar suggests a perfect candidate for joining the KKK.

Note, I am not saying that you are part of the Klan or willing to join. I am just saying that your avatar contains symbols that would suggest that you would be someone that might be receptive to the message.
The same applies to the Fraser Valley.
There must be something that the Klan might see in the Fraser Valley as fertile grounds for prospective recruitment.

I am not make this up. You can check the news and verify that the posters below have been dropped multiple times in the Fraser Valley during the last year. It is not an isolated incident. I also include a video of the Canadian Anti-Racist Organization.

I really hope that you, guys in the Valley take the issue seriously, and take action so the Klan does not grow in your communities and also reflect why is that those communities are been targeted for recruitment. kkkchilliwack-jpg.jpg

I do not live in the Fraser Valley, but you guys that live there might have a better idea why historically the Klan looks for recruitment in your communities.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right ..... Terry Butcher is the Grand Wizard & @Dude , @Regs , @Rangerforever & I are charter members :rolleyes:

You my friend are seriously fcuked. Piss off back to 'coaching' your pub team & scouring YouTube videos. Clueless twat.

Dude, calm down..calm down...I was very clear in not personally accusing you.

You should not be upset with me but the guys who are recruiting for the KKK on the municipalities where the FVSL operates.

As I said before, I do not live in the Fraser Valley. I do not know exactly what is going on those communities. I do not know why the KKK feels inclined to believe that they can recruit people there. You, guys, from the Valley are the ones that should know the reasons and perhaps can reflect on it. We can assume that it is not a coincidence that over the decades they have tried to be active in those areas.

As for the FVSL, soccer organizations around the world have a long tradition of inclusivity. I do hope that they have taken action and join those who are trying to make sure that such a group does not grow on those municipalities.
http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/news/y=2011/m=4/news=how-would-you-put-stop-racism-1424524.html

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate everyone but my friends of color out number those that are white. One of my brown sends me this from facebook .
View attachment 17924
I am glad that you have friends that are consider people of colour. Good for you, but it is no longer about this. It is about treating people with respect and making sure that there is inclusivity at each level of society.

As for your previous anti-immigrant rhetoric. Please check the latest census data that was just published today. We have one of the highest levels of economic growth in the industrialized world thanks to the one of the highest per capita levels of immigration. Next time that you see an immigrant you should be thankful, specially if comes from China or South East Asia descent.
Canada is great thanks to continued immigration and liberal policies towards ethnic diversity.
Comprende you dumb Trump supporter idiot.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad that you have friends that are consider people of colour. Good for you, but it is no longer about this. It is about treating people with respect and making sure that there is inclusivity at each level of society.

As for your previous anti-immigrant rhetoric. Please check the latest census data that was just published today. We have one of the highest levels of economic growth in the industrialized world thanks to the one of the highest per capita levels of immigration. Next time that you see an immigrant you should be thankful, specially if comes from China or South East Asia descent.
Canada is great thanks to continued immigration and liberal policies towards ethnic diversity.
Comprende you dumb Trump supporter idiot.
imgres.jpg

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My question is Trump banned the very countries Obama dropped over 20,000 bombs on.....yet he is a racist...two years ago he was the biggest star on television and know body said anything...

If you want something that is actually creditable stop watching CNN and read the wiki leaks.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't want to get into this discussion but don't most refuges come from war torn countries? So if bombs are getting dropped innocent people are fleeing no? Obama was just doing what every US president has done since WW2 and they should look at changing their foreign policy for sure.
More Americans die every year from accidental gun shots or Americans shooting Americans than terrorist attacks and it's not even close yet they want to ban immigrants but not look at gun policies. It is kind of like saying there was a plane crash so lets ban air travel and put more cars on the street.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obama has spent the most money in US history in two terms combined. He has double the US debt and spent all the money on military. He took office they were in two wars and now six, and somehow he won a nobel peace prize....kinda shocking.

Not taking any side yet....Trump was given a complete mess in my opinion and will see what the next four years brings.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0