Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly must be number one now......

After a solid 6 - 2 night, I feel somewhat cheated. I was forced into a match when I was in the middle of keeping score in another match. Anyway, we now know there are THREE sure things in life, not two:

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) Sidewinder losing to Tilly/Executioner

The poor fellow lost both matches tonight by a combined 445 points. He threw so many 1's, I was beginning to wonder about the position of the 18 on the board. As it turned out, he still stuffed Double In, who eventually beat Tilly after literally grabbing him off the scoring chair and on to the ochre. One Dart was very fortunate to beat Tilly.

At this time(assuming he joins TTP), I would like to welcome Wayne the Whirlwind to the circuit. He stuffed Double In(who didn't?) and One Dart. He has potential but he is a freaking lefty. Hopefully, he won't storm out of the D.C.S. like the last lefty we had. Scud was almost .500 when I left, which is quite an accomplishment for an expert cheese puff maker.

So, it seems that Tilly MUST be number one now, especially if One Dart lost another match after I left.......

Tilly

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the fcuk is Wayne the Whirlwind? I leave for one night and you start picking up homeless people off the street. I told you I was in no condition to play darts. Double In still sucks and I'm glad Sidewinder beat him. Yeah for the Elephant Walk and the nice waitress.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power call OD and tell him to put you to bed.

One night does not make a champion. The rankings have been changed to a min. 2/3 weeks. So your pleas for #1 status, although plausible for tonight are moot.

You may call me Mr. Lack 0'Finish from now own. I feel the only lose I really deserved tonight was against that twit Tilly. He's the only who beat me outright, everyone else had to come from waaaay behind to beat me while I struggled dearly with my finishes. Sidewinder came back from 180+ OD 80+ Whirlwind 220+ and Scud, well I'm not even going to tell you how far back he had to come out of respect for the D.C.S.

So ends another Wednesday night.

Tilly B]5[/B]-2
OD 5-3
D/I 5-5
Scud 3-4
Whirlwind 3-4
Sidewinder 3-5?? (I'm sorry I forgot)
El Nino 2-4

p.s Tilly I have your sweat shirt, I had to hang it out the window on the way home because your cheap after-shave was making my eyes water, but I have it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW

The new thread is just to separate the D.C.S. from the International scene. I would like to post the dart night banter here from now on. I think it's time the D.C.S. happenings got their own place on TTP. I will also start a new International thread when I get some new news.

Cheers

Double In.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maths;not grammar.

Double In/your maths are shocking! Total wins recorded by you add up to 26,and total losses 27.I honestly cant remember my lousy record,I know I had 3 wins,and thought I might have even had 6 losses,but that would make your scorekeeping even worse.

Just have to mention the dismal conditions at the Buck last night.[not excuses]
1-both dart boards even darker than usual.
2-total lack of Bristols.
3-three nazi storm troopers taking over the dark northern board for a while.
4-a less than decent server.
5-playing conditions more like being in a nosh pit than an ochre.
6-El Nino drifting away and spending more time with other patrons than with the dcs membership.
7-prices already doubled under the pretext of a "tall ships menu"".

Welcome to Whirlwind;sorry I drank your beer.

On a personal note I shall probably be absent next wednesday and definetly absent the following wednesday.Wednesday August 21 will definetly see my return [hopefully to the Landing]

b.t.w. captain you are not in my head but just agravating like a pimple on the bum. sidewinders time will come!
cheers Sidewinder.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straight from the chalk board take it for what it's worth.

D/I - 5-5 (if the power was there) 8-5
S/w - 3-5
Whirl - 3-4
Scud - 3-4
EL - 2-5
Twitly - 5-2
OD - 5-3
Who the fcuk is Wayne the Whirlwind? I leave for one night and you start picking up homeless people off the street.
Power, we needed to bring up the standard of the D.C.S. and since your winning streak rivals the number of jobs you have we needed a real player to step in. 3-4 is the best showing of any rookie I can remember.

One a personal note I missed you terribly last night, my record suffered without my free-B wins against you. See you next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 - 2

I didn't change my last thumping of Sidewinder. I beat Whirlwhind, Double In, Sidewinder(2), El Nino, and Scud while losing two controversial matches to One Dart and Double In.

I would be 6 - 2 which should vault me to number one, where I belong. Like I said fellows, get used to this...

1) Tilly Tompkins
2) Putz
3) Putz

and so on......

Thanks for picking up the sweatshirt, Double In. Only a few fortunate individuals have had the privilege of smelling my top notch cologne, especially on my favorite sweat shirt......If you're in Steveston in the next couple of hours, you can drop it off at my house. ;) , especially since you forced into my second loss last night. :)

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
two controversial matches to One Dart and Double In.

I can see how the DI match could be deemed controversial however I believe that my match against you was fair Tilly. Come on, you were 3-0, I walked in, stuffed you, and then your record was 3-1. You wouldn't even stay and offer a rematch. DI took a cheap win off me at the end of the night too. I was falling asleep at the ochre and the cnut managed to beat me. Sidewinder, what's this talk about nazi storm troopers, did you have some m u s h r o o m s of the magical variety this morning?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you want to be #1 in the new D.C.S. you have to know the title is now Hard Core. 24/7 title defences. Quite your moaning it's making me sick, no wait, that just your sweat shirt again. ;)

OD, I stuffed you and rightly so.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see how the DI match could be deemed controversial however I believe that my match against you was fair Tilly.

Every time I lose, it is controversial because losses for Tilly are very RARE. Somehow you doctored my arrows when I was in the bathroom. Double In is obviously playing the law of averages. The more matches he plays the better chance he actually has to win one. This is what happened against myself and obviously One Dart. Either way, I must be number one because my win % was better than the other D.C.S. members present last night. Right, putzes?

The D.C.S. has no idea what's coming in the next few weeks. I haven't even practiced at home since re-joining the circuit. I am going to stay off Willhill for a little while and work on my deadly finishing. Gentlemen, your time at number one is over. Tilly is back on top and will be staying there for weeks to come.

BTW, no commented on my tre-men-dous shirt. Jealousy perhaps?

Tilly #1 in your program, hearts, and D.C.S.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mmm.mushrooms.

One Dart;the storm troopers came earlier than you. Just ask our Dutch friend;he capitulated and gave up the dark northern board without a wimper .History repeats?

Tilly,Was that a shirt? I thought it was a reserve duster in case D.I. forgot to bring the official flufter.

sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder,

Was that a 197 point loss followed by a 248 point loss? Yes, it was. :)

Obviously the shirt was the difference during the evening. Everyone else was in awe of my custom made shirt, which consequently made it even more difficult to compete with Tilly. I think shirts should be official from now on.

One Dart/The Power,

One of you was responsible for checking into shirts for the DCS at Sportchek? Is it still a possibility? Enough for now...

Tilly

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only last night?

One a personal note I missed you terribly last night, my record suffered without my free-B wins against you.

I would have thought you miss me all week long. Wanker. As for the free-b wins, you were 3-2 against me at the Landing on my last appearance, hardly domination. You had El Nino, Scud, and this whirly guy/doll, whose identity I've yet to be clued in to, and you still only managed a .500 record. Sad indeed. Go back to Surrey.

As for Tilly, what kind of dream world are you living in. You lose to the only two players of consequence yet you continue to spout off like you've actually accomplished something. W's against Scud and Sidewinder are nothing. Only an undefeated night will cement your status, nothing less. No complaining about controversies and such. No complaining about locations or lighting or servers. Wins are all that matters. I'm coming after you - and all the practise in the world ain't gonna make a lick of difference:eek:!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for Tilly, what kind of dream world are you living in. You lose to the only two players of consequence yet you continue to spout off like you've actually accomplished something

Actually, I stuffed Double In the first time I played him. I then challenged One Dart again but he thought he would chalk up a win against the Whirlwind first. Unfortunately, that didn't go to plan. :p

BTW, Power, how many times have you beat the Executioner/Tilly? Until you actually get some results yourself, you might want to avoid insulting the upper echelon of the DCS. Or at least get yourself somewhere near it! As long as you're the DCS punching bag along with your big brother, you should just show up and take your losses like a man. Is that too much to ask?

Tilly

P.S. You're missing a question mark in your post.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lance Armstrong is absolutely unbelievable! The man is amazing. Is there a more captivating athlete out there? I'd be hard to find one

Obviously, Sandman hasn't seen the Sidewinder play darts....:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stuffed is a bit strong don't you think?

I made a late evening trip to everyone's favorite dart store, and picked up 5 new sets of glue coated flights and swank new set of crooked shafts for Tilly. I will be unavailable next week,because the fork and knife is dragging me to Shushwap(sp) so I'll drop them off a Tilly's place tomorrow, I just got to get that damn sweat shirt out of my car.

I'll try and report in on the Shushwap(sp) dart scene, but the odds of them having the Internet and darts in the same town are slim. I'll better bring my board just in case.

Perhaps Tilly is interested in a rubber match tomorrow night say, around 5:00 at the Buck. I'll shut him up once and for all. I'll even stuff him on his home board, snarley the snake, Barbie's dream house and two little girls and all.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fortunately for you.......

I am unavailable at that time for a match because I will be coming back from a wedding and getting ready to go on a boat cruise, which is part of the wedding. I will let you go to Shuswap in a good mood by not playing you. Otherwise, you would be discouraged and feeling down for the important trip......If you're in the neighbourhood stop by and say hello. :)

Tilly who is being a good guy saving Double In from another humiliation........

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome

About fukcing time you joined Bravedart, no more lurking. Welcome to the DCS. Now take your place at the bottom of the list, I believe it goes something like this:

1) OD
2) Putz
3) Putz
4) DI
5) Putz
10)Bravedart

Like that one Tilly, maybe next time you'll stay for a second helping of stuffing.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
strange welcome

One Dart;you welcomed Bravedart to the site? I cannot find a posting.did he post under cricket?Please advise. cheers Sidewinder.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello

After months of your bullying tactics, sidewinder, I have decided to join the rest of you on TTP for no other reason then a fear for my life. Sidewinders bounce backs from the board have been getting very pretty to hitting me on several occasions:mad: (that takes some skill - SOME!).:)

Anyways, I look forward to being bashed around, bullied, made fun of and gramatically corrected!

Let the games begin.

Yours,

Poofter Dart.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0