Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
welcomeB/D.

Welcome at last Bravedart. Are you going to start a new thread?''how to pick up chicks while playing darts''. cheers Sidewinder.

p.s. Please loose some weight before the start of the winter soccer season.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
misc

Nice work on the new thread.

A few comments. Sidewinder, bravo on the historical reference. DI probably didn't get it, but OD can fill him in when he finishes his history degree.

DI, I stuffed your sorry capitulating ass in our second match, so give the punching bag shite a rest.

Welcome Bravedart, I look forward to a few tips on the arts of darts and picking up.

El Nino, can we give it a fcuking rest with the potatoes? Yes, the Buc has good fries, although doubled in price with the ships you can't even see from the dark northern board, but there's no excuse for a 45 minute monologue about real potatoes.

The Landing is the superior option. Cheap appies, $3.25 beers on Wednesday.

Tilly, I hope you're happy. Some poor homeless guy is without a shirt.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No new thread is needed...

Just this simple fact that I shall impart to you, my fellow DCS members. It involves patience, precise timing and a keen eye. I have come about this golden nugget of knowledge after many years of trial and error, for nothing in this area comes without its price.

Listen close for if you have the nerves of steel and the sense of mind to perform this your chances at picking up while playing darts will increase 10 fold.

All that is needed to increase your chances by an incredible 10 times is to notice when that loud, obnoxious, twit of a man Sidewinder has left the immediate vicinity of the dart board before making your move......Simple!

If you can follw this first rule I guarantee you much more success with your bristol baiting. ;)

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For you its all about Michaela, and the only way you know who she is is through the attention that she showers on me (not the only thing she showers me with:eek:) That's all that matters. That and w's. That's right Tillydog, W's. Something you are sorely lacking in.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
$3.15 pints, syc, $3.15 pints, which I had way too many of. and can't really type right now. bastard teamates. in any case, cheaper than the tall ships menu at the buck.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
change of plan

Sidewinder is now availible on wednesday.Are the brothers 3 still going to walk into the sunset?If anyone is availible please post ,giving time and location.[even you Bravedart;you twit with an A] Sidewinder

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly should be there to thump you, Sidewinder. We need two more to fill the quota.......

Tilly the number one ranked player

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
darts night on the mountain

With any luck, the Scud bros will be taking the show on the road up the mountain. No word whether there are regulation boards available, but Vodka-tangs will be on special. All are welcome.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wed.

There is a strong rumour on the street that the terrible twins are now availible for wednesday. Please post. Also Bravedart, El Nino and assorted other bottom feeders ,what is your status? Sidewinder.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
True

OD and the Power will be available this wednesday. OD has to work so that is why he couldn't join Scud for some moving target darts while camping. I will be a little late but since the Power still has nothing to do, he should be there. Did we decide on a return to the landing?

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
up to you.

The Landing is fine for the Sidewinder.Also Bravedart tells me he is in; please confirm on the site.Tilly ,make a decision as to locale and time.[after all you are the champ.]
dont forget we all have 2 wins and 0 losses to record against Double In this week[camping at Shuswep,my arse![
cheers, Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's go with the Landing. I have a practice at 6:30 in Tsawwassen and the Total Package will be with me. He will have no choice but to make the trip to the Landing. El Nino and Hurricane will be there too, so I will see if I can talk them into the Landing on the way home. That should be difficult. :rolleyes:

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell Bravedart that the appropriate way for DCS members to tell of their attendance, other than having Tilly kidnap them, is for them to post themselves, not relay information on to the old man. You're on this site now Bravedart, use it.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give me a break!!!

I call up that old man to relay some information regarding other dealings and he asks me if I am going to show up. Two minutes later while I am quite happily puttering away at work earning the money that pays for your student loans his self employed freedom allows him to post my response before I had even the slightest idea of letting you in on my plans for tomorrow night, besides it saves me from typing it myself :) .

Yes I will be attending tomorrow nights festivities, dress well if you wish to have a chance with the ladies that will certainly be flocking to my location (with the exception of Michaela - Kudos to you TP).

I shall make my entrance around 8:30 - 9pm

BD

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I shall make my entrance around 8:30 - 9pm

This is one of the reasons you are a punching bag in the D.C.S. We do not give such a wide time frame. For example, myself and the Total Package will be making our entrance at around 8:22. This way, everyone will be at the door at 8:21 expecting the D.C.S number 1, Tilly, and his whipping boy, The Total Package.

The other reason you are the DCS whipping boy is because you have a fcuking union jack attached to a quality name like Ciaran. :rolleyes:

Tilly who is looking to lump all competitors tomorrow........

I am also going to pull a bird tomorrow, just for old times sake....

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD will be joining the crew at roughly 10:17. He is working tonight and will have to drag the Power away for roughly, depending on how fast he drives, 25 minutes to pick him up. He looks forward to continuing his domination of the self proclaimed number one ranked player Tilly and picking up a few easy W's from the rest of the DCS fodder. Especially Bravedart.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Will the local riff-raff please arrange for a good looking serving wench to be ready to take Sidewinder`s drink request at 8.24.Thank you. Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
drink request at 8.24

Sidewinder,

Your entrance is far too close the time of the number one player. The fans/birds will be filled with mixed emotions. On the one hand, they will see the number one player enter the room and want to go right to him. If you are in my coat tails, they might be less likely to come over to me, knowing that Tilly's 'bitch' is right behind him. It is bad enough that the Total Package will be entering the room at the same time.......:rolleyes: Anyway, I will make sure you have a drink a 8:24 and it will be sent to the other part of the pub.........

Tilly the number one ranked player who is going to absolutely STUFF One Dart tonight, if I am still around when the punk arrives.......

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

By arriving at 8.24 i expect to be there before Tilly and the whipping boy. Package will probably have to be dragged to the ochre fearful of a 0 and 10 evening and will be crying in the car park being consoled by Tilly when I stride by.

Remembering the old saying ''It`s not the size of the army but the fear of the attack'' Sidewinder has made a dramatic change to his equipment for tonights matches!

Smart money on Sidewinder.

Cheers,S/w.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0