Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ guys I know it's slow, but a least give us something worth logging on for instead of "mmmmm Chili." and "shove it up your arse." Fcuk sakes!

See you all tonight. 8:31 (ish.)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early tantrum .........

This thread is a fcuking embarassment to Take The Piss. Just in case any / most of you don't know what this site is, it's called just that ..........

If I have to read anymore shite about fcuking Chili, farting or any other bollocks not related to chucking arrows or kicking pumpkins onto Ladner Trunk, I'm gonna' fcuking snap and stab the lot of you tonight ........

In fact, if I was TB - I'd ban all of you cnuts just because you're unoriginal fcuking wankers. Here's something you can ask for for Christmas - some fcuking wit. Cnuts .............

Let's get back to what this site / thread is all about .......

DJ stabbing, pumpkin kicking, T20's, Melissa's nuggets and dodgy cheese distribution. The first cnut that posts something other than what's listed from this point forward will be the first to get cnut kicked with the Great White's tonight.

Merry fcuking Christmas tossers ........... The Prince of Manchester :mad:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once more then .....

And another thing tosspots .......

If you cnuts continue the way you're going, you can definitely count on Smallsy resigning as DCS Supporters Club Chairman - now, how the fcuk would you live with yourselves ??

Think about that for a second would you ??

Season's fcuking greetings from the Prince of Manchester :mad:

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Honarable aformentioned BraveDart shall be attending tonights festivities +1.

Please be sure to inform the establishment of this change!

Yours in Darting,

Myself!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
+ 1 ???

BD,

Does that mean you're bringing a drugged out Zoe who you'll leave in the car again ?? If so, I'll have Amy and Melissa put together a dog bowl for the little gal ........

Just curious ....... a fine could be tabled you know.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS just passing by

Originally posted by Walks
Merry fcuking Christmas tossers ........... The Prince of Manchester :mad:

Walks, it sounds like you have had the same Bitter Beer that I was drinking a few days ago, don't let these jerks like knvb and Capt. get to you, do like I do when things are blue and sing Tomorrow.
"The sun will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow, ...."
Works, doesn't.
Or I could get on board the DCS Supporters Bus with Smallsy and come out and sort some of these pricks out for you.

hos tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart ; is it the pool player with the colossal nuggets?

Prince; I'd love to be the firts opponent of the great whites. Get ready for a stuffing.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to be the firts opponent of the great whites.

If you wish, you can be the firt opponent of the Great Whites - may I suggest your camouflage fatigues that you donned a month or two ago ?? You'll certainly need them as I'm lethal from 1 foot away ........

HOS,

Welcome to the D.C.S. - I'll see that you are 'enshrined' in the Supporters Club. Lord knows that there's enough drunk pictures of you around to put up :D

Or I could get on board the DCS Supporters Bus with Smallsy and come out and sort some of these pricks out for you

Done. Smallsy's waiting as I've never been a fan of that little orphaned slag :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many do we need for 2 pitchers of free beer at the landing?

If you cnuts continue the way you're going, you can definitely count on Smallsy resigning as DCS Supporters Club Chairman - now, how the fcuk would you live with yourselves ??

I don't know if i can. Let me borrow your Great Whites and I'll put myself out of my misery.

Actually, Can i borrow someone elses? the POM's arrows can't be all that sharp after the abuse he normally gives them.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me borrow your Great Whites and I'll put myself out of my misery.

Oh don't you worry you Welsh bastard, I'll put you out of your misery. The Great White's are fairly dull (and smell of Pumpkin juice funny enough) but they're certainly sharp enough to stab you with :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of stabbings

I'm hoping to stab:)D) one of the office girls at our Chritsmas party on Friday night. anyone have any idea what a Surrey girl needs for Christmas?

For god's sake whoever is there first talk to Melissa and Amy and make sure we don't have the worse server in the world tonight.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dr. Neo to the rescue ......

anyone have any idea what a Surrey girl needs for Christmas?

Gonna take a wild guess here ........ how about a prescription for birth control.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Green Room

If the landing is beside the Green Room, I will stop in for a pint and sign any pictures that are floating around (867-5309).

An old buddies Band is playing at the Green Room, and I am hoping to get away from the little monster for the night.

I will try to attend a future dart night event, what happens if I show up with my arrows?

6th and yew, is that where the DCS Supports Bus leaves from, sounds good, I can stop for a Pint at Hells Kitchen on the way there.

hos

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that mean you're bringing a drugged out Zoe who you'll leave in the car again ??

Unlike you, Prince of Mastur......, I treat my dates with courteosy (sp?) and respect. How's that troglodytic ;) kid of yours btw?

is it the pool player with the colossal nuggets?

No, Sidewinder, you will not be my date for tonight! Please stop calling.

I will be warming up the throwing wrist before coming out so be warned gentlemen, I'll be tossing a few darts as well. :D As for the +1 I am sure that DV will have some common ground for the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0