Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good night out .......

All in all, a solid evening out even if it was just to see Double In pout and run off like a little school girl. Needless to say, there were no parking lot pints after the Landing closed :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoyed the text messages lad :D

Still utterly dismayed at losing to the SW - fcuking diabolical finishing on my part ( :rolleyes: ) and same against the Power. Both of you : utter tossers. Still, a winning record for the Prince on the last dart evening before Christmas.

Poinsetta punting is highly underrated ..... I believe my record was 1-2 before the punt - luckily, with my engineering background ( :rolleyes: ), I was able to calculate a perfect flight across Ladner Trunk Road. Good distance, good height Prince ......... :knvb:

Wishing all the cnuts from the D.C.S. and our ever growing fan base all the best for Christmas.

Cheers .......

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Power 8-0
OD 5-3
Tilly 3-0
DI 4-3
BB 0-3
DV 0-3
SW 2-4
Neo 1-5
POM 5-3

Seeing as I was such a dissapointment last night as to not even get mentioned in the results, I think I'll miss next Wednesdays session.

BD had an emphatic start to the night utterly skunking SW with a couple of Ton + throws and finishing on D16 while he was still aiming to get below 20.

Following that I hada pretty decent match against DI, right up until the point where he complimented my game and was impressed by the numbers I was throwing. That threw me right off for the rest of the night (Cnut :mad: ) and I went a SHOCK-ING 0 fer 5 in the rest of my matches. Following my 5th match I went the way of Royalty and punted thr nearest poinsettia on to the trunk. Although not as far (I have not had the practice that he has at booting oddly shaped objects that he has) I did manage to gain a decent height and reach the second lane of the North bound side :D

Highlites of the night:

POM amyking every desperate twatting attempt to seduce our waitress. "Did you get my text, huh, huh did you did you?" "Oh, ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa you are sooooo funnny and I will laugh at anything you say" (and he did too) It was like fcuking Screech on Lisa from SBTB. I think tonight truly earned him the title Prince of Masturbation (he certainly didn't deny it :D )

Another classic was when SEAN (who the fcuk is sean????) was fcuking mouthing the words to Madonna's and Britney's new hit in a manner that (from his point of view) can only be construed as seductive, all the while looking at One Dart standing an enticingly close distance away!

To sum up the night................

My darts are better but my record is worse. Can't wait to play the Prince of Jack at the tourney instead of that PART TIMER Tilly. Well done in passing him in the standings and giving me a chance at first round GLORY :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You obvouisly weren't "in the zone" BD. Jealousy never gets you anywhere.

Quite frankly I'm thinking we should go to the Sundowner and see how far a bowl of popcorn flies. Make it a part of the Champions tourney event.

i would also like to point out I had possibly the worst shot in DCS history last night. I threw up the airball and it didn't make the wall.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Surrey pubs are smart enough not top put ANYTHING by the doors let alone something to punt. It's just safer that way. Back to back classic BD. :D Sorry about the record, not posting it that is.

BTW, I wasn't pouting, I was drinking coke and not beer. The face I make is often confused for one and the same.

BD 1-5

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stock boy's on the piss .........

(who the fcuk is sean????)

Who the fcuk are you ??

Can't wait to play the Prince of Jack at the tourney instead of that PART TIMER Tilly.

Oh yeah ........ I bet you can't wait to get thumped 2 games in a row either can you ??!! The only difference between Tilly and I thrashing you is that I probably won't skunk you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about that, Prince... You and Tilly are still yet to record a skunking, where even the likes of DV, SW AND BD all have one or two under their belts already.

The standings are up with part time Tilly and the Power riding 10 game winning streaks, of course Tilly's has been building for 3 months now, but that's not the point. I'm still the over-all leader by 1 point after last night debacle. I'll update the write up's and various stats this weekend if I get a chance.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Part-time this cnuts

We had our usual close game with the lead being swapped back and forth (sick) until the bastard pulled another 3 dart special on me.

Is a one hundred point game considered close to you now? Wanker. Y ou had a fcuking 100 points left when I stuffed you with the 20 double 10 finish. How do you fcuking go back and forth when one of the players gets lumped by 100 points? . You fcuking had first arrows too. Go make a few more stories up.

Part time the 10 game winning streak, will you? It really shows how bad all of us are, doesn't it? BTW, was my hair style okay? Plunker. There were a few pairs of nuggets around but as usual, most of them were in the smoking room.

BTW, Double In, can I have your autograph? I feel like I need it now after reading this......
You and Tilly are still yet to record a skunking, where even the likes of DV, SW AND BD all have one or two under their belts already.

Can I guess who is leading the DCS in skunks? It must be you or this moot reference wouldn't have been posted. Take your 1 - 6 record against me over the last few months and shove it up your arse.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, it would have been posted regardless. Pom made reference to you skunking BD and I suggested other wise. You're the one reading into it. My name isn't even mentioned. I'm surprised I'm that in your head after losing my 6th (cnuting) game to you. It's suppose to be the other way around I thought.
Is a one hundred point game considered close to you now?
Yes, it is. As you saw I finished (moot I know) with two darts after the game was over. You haven't been around much so you wouldn't know this, but 100 finish isn't out of the question in the DCS anymore.

BTW, your hair was shocking. It could have used another 10 minutes in the blender. Well done last night Tilly, perhaps if you're not busy we'll see you again the same time next year.

It's nice to see old friends. :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You haven't been around much so you wouldn't know this, but 100 finish isn't out of the question in the DCS anymore.

Double In,

If I didn't finish when I did, I GUARANTEE you that you would not have finished the next couple of darts because you would have been clutching them a little tighter and when that first one would have stuck in single one, you would've lost your head again. End of story.

1 - 6

:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take your lumping like a man cnut ...

As you saw I finished (moot I know) with two darts after the game was over.

Fcuking moot indeed .......... You really are grasping now aren't you ??

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Afternoon

Just wanted to wish one and all:wa: A Happy Christmas from the Whirlywind. Have a good one Gents see you out some time on the Circuit:wa: O yes and Happy New Year:D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't you just feel the love.

Sniff, sniff. I'm sorry, I've got something in my eye...

Ah, the holidays bring out the best in everyone. :rolleyes:

Kwanzaa, that is.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone

Have a happy hannukah , Merry Christms or a right on Kwanzaa.

Whichever you prefer.:D

Perfect Gifts for Chrstmas

Prince-- a DCS night without punting something.Or country music as played by DJ James.
DI- successful bike completion
OD- a end of the month DCS night win that isn't moot
BD- the ability to keep his loss total beneath DI win total
SW- Non-Fluttering arrows.
DV- game, unending practise time.
Tilly- a Flowbee, and attendance to more than 1in 3 DCS nights.
TP- relief from the end of the month DCS suicide watch of his brother.
Neo- Hot and Cold running Coronas:D, less nasty feet
Whirlwind- the ability to add and subtract up to 501
BB- success with the Laser eye surgery( one had to be serious)

And for the supporters

HOS-Goals against under 3.00
Smallsy- Megs on everyone
TheRob- to not be from the valley

Merry Christmas all

Neo

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart,

I thought it was the 'all-star' break. Although, I have been taking an 'all-star' break since winning the FIRST and most important Player of the Month. After the first one, the rest are really MOOT. Don't you think so, Double In? :D

I don't think I will be available for darts on either night unfortunately, or fortunately for Double In, so he doesn't have to deal with another lump-ing from Tilly.

Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts