Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - June

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeping up the .500+ with a 2 and 2 night. At least I only took advantage of 1Hun once unlike you others who took advantage of the poor lad to pad your averages.

Prince are you still having nightmares about my first dart d.14 finish to stuff you?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punching bags no more

Sidewinder,,

He wanted to play again. The POM and The power were already going and you had left. I'll take wins any way i can get em.

Power Sidewinder Neo Double in OneDart Tilly +.500 records

Punching bags -.500 record include Prince,1hun,DartVader,BraveDart

We now have more +.500 records than not.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After going through the records tonight (BTW,thanks for writing those up, Neo) it looks as though there is a serious shift in power coming. OD STILL leads the way with 100 points, but Neo has now closed to with-in 8 and sits all alone in second with a 10 point cushion on 3rd place Double In, 14 on 4th (The Power) and 32 :rolleyes: on 5th place Prince. Tilly may have caught up on his quiz marking, but he's got himself right out of the top 8 and will have to hustle if he wants to make up the 21 point difference by seasons end.

BREAKING NEWS: The DCS 'All-Star' tourney is tentatively set for the July 7th. Numbers dictate the bracket format like last season. Last Years winner was Double In in the first ever change of venue match. OD, of course, couldn't finish his dinner after knocking out heavy favorite Tilly Tompkins in the first round.

June POM points.

Neo - 11
Prince - 8
Power - 5
SW -2
1Hun - -6

The rest at 0

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 of 11

PS. Only 5 of us are over .500 - OD, DI, Neo, SW and Tilly. The rest of you are Punching Bags...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There might be a shift in the balance of attendance but certainly not one in the balance of power. Neo's record has no doubt benefitted from being the best of a sad bunch the last couple weeks. With no OD, DI, or Tilly to pry points away from him he has run amok in the DCS bloodying the punching bags at will. Mark my words, the DCS will return to normal.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very true OD. The current state of the DCS is anything but competitive right now. Neo is simply the best of a very poor worst. That said his 'little run' may continue as I'll be a very late showing Wednesday. My PCSL All-star bid is much more important than my DCS all-star bid. Let’s see... shot at playing Hearts or a shot at playing Whirlwind... not a hard decision. Game starts at 7 so my ETA is 10 something.

Christ, I just noticed Tilly is only worth 1 pom point now. On a positive though Prince is up to 3

The site has been updated.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was talk of a DCS golf tourney??? Anyone remember that???

Also anyone want to play in a bocce tourney over the summer?????

Can i put more question marks at the end of a question??????????

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite. You remembered. You weren't supposed to. There goes that fun.
It will happen this year, because it didn't happen last year, at Point Roberts GC with a follow up BBQ at KNVB's luxurious Point Roberts trailer. That is if he lets us. We'll let you be Mr. Leahy.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
shite. You remembered. You weren't supposed to. There goes that fun.
It will happen this year, because it didn't happen last year, at Point Roberts GC with a follow up BBQ at KNVB's luxurious Point Roberts trailer. That is if he lets us. We'll let you be Mr. Leahy.
excellent. i can stay at my inbred hillbilly cousins place. I can get us a deal at Tj's perhaps.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least you made it away from the field last night Captain! And to some place that has a computer.

Site person Dutchman please remove asterisk from my name . I paid my nacho fine last week and without your excessive appetite there were more for everyone else.

Count me out tonight.My reception at home last night was cool and I have to be at our game thursday night.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power is in, probably around 9:30 or whenever his take home exam is finished.

He will also be bringing a certain "pledge form", so be generous :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0