Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DH/Freeride 2006

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Downhill/Freeride 2005.

After the cracked frame debocle, I have a new ride yet again. Needs a seat. I don't ride it that way. :rolleyes:

We'll be riding the Woodlot tomorrow night at 5:30. Who's coming?

Dap? Notty? Dude? Blaze?

Attachments

• Heckler3.jpg
    Heckler3.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 86

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Notty said:
I'll come if you can find me a replacement for my spine!
:(

Why, does your girlfriend have yours?

Just kidding, big guy, just kidding. Remember, it's all in fun, ha ha ho ho.

Rob, are you kidding? Drive halfway across the world in rush-hour traffic just to push my bike up a hill then fall down on my out-of-shape-ass? Sounds great. Tell you what, I will do it if you promise to double me and my bike up the hill. Deal?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We may be shuttling Seymour instead. Would you be in to that?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

To be honest, I'm working til 7pm. Well, I will be at my place of work until then at least. So no can do unfortunately. I will pull my finger out one of these days though. Will hopefully get up riding soon too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

TheRob,

Ask Tara, very nicely, to kindly hand back the nards she keeps in that jar on her side of the bed. Then, meet me tomorrow for some shuttle whore action at Seymore.

On your maden voyage w/ the new rig, you shouldn't waste it w/ a trip up the Woodlot. Test that bitch out.

Dap / Notty: I'm at Whistler all weekend. Riding Saturday and Sunday, possibly part of Monday. Cell me if you're interested.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Potato,

She doesn't have my spine... just a strong grip on my balls... twisting them tighter every minute!:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Notty,

Ask Lisa, very nicely, to kindly hand back the nards she keeps in that jar on her side of the bed. Then, meet me tomorrow for some shuttle whore action at Seymore.

Kindest regards,

~Dude.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

If memory serves correct you had me do your dirty work and call Shi in Whistler when you wanted to say up there and party with me. So sticking with tradition, it's on your plate!!!:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Notty or Dap,

I'm in Whistler this weekend riding the park. Right now, the weather looks OK. :rolleyes:

Notty, I forget what you look like. I remember what Dap looks like, because KNVB posted a photo of him with a transvestite friend of his, but not you. How about you stop being a bitch and come out riding?

Also, secured a ghetto Crackside pad up there for the summer. Uber cheap rate, if we ever want to do a "skip afternoon work on Wednesday, ride till 8:00, come back to work early Thursday for work", we can do.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't think I can make it this weekend. Although...nah, just can't swing it. But hey, the ghetto crib sounds excellent. Will have to make some use of that. I'm sleeping with all my armor on around you though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, well, with summer rates increasing, and me and the fam going up there more and more, something had to give. Had to find a good cheepy option. Just means we'll have to slum it in Creekside a bit more, you know, socialize with the commoners.:eek:

No more Montebello with stainless appliances and 6 person hot tub. More like 70's shag and extra large sink.

Should be good!:D And, yes...need to thank TheRob for hooking me up with his friend's friend. He's already poaching free accommodation off me, as a "finder's fee". Shocker...not like him to be cheep.:rolleyes:

Mini Dude's baseball season wraps up around late June, in conjunction w/ School wrapping up. No more sports or coaching duties till September, which frees me / us up for riding. Buying the boy a new 24" wheel bike w/ low slung top tube and front suspension. He's almost your height now, Dap, so that should work well for the lad. He's already got the fox body armor, arms, legs, and full face...ready to shred. Mini Dude will be a regular up Magic Mountain in Blackcomb, and may even be ready to rip B-Line & EZ by the end of summer.

Good times...:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, the Bike Park is looking nicely dialed once again for the summer.

Picked up my season's pass on Saturday, had a nice, leisurely breakfast, and was on the lifts by noon. Sort day, however, as I blew my front brake line, and needed to get a new one and a bleed. 3 runs. Of the three, DM, Slayer/WC/Detroit Rock City/Heart of Darkness, then Crank-it-up / Fantastic /WC/Heart of Darkness. The last one was an easy run, since I did not have a front brake.

But, Sunday was great. Started out the morning by taking mini Dude to the skills area, and helping him through the woopty-doos, and teeter totter. We then rode the skate park for a bit. That was fun...great place to work on wall rides. The boy really liked that. By 1:00, up at the park, and hooked up w/ Wibly and his crew. Probably got in 10-12 runs, and hit everything. Weather was perfect...dry, tacky trails, overcast.

Heart of Darkness is much improved and a blast.

CBC yesterday...judgment call, as it was fairly dry, but clouds were looking black. Fittingly, when we emerged from end of the trail to the road, the rain started. CBC is in great shape. You can really flow it now, and just trust all the little 3-4' drops. Trannys are nice.

Boogieman...not so much. No flow, kicked our asses somewhat. But, got to the bottom in one piece, and went to Seymour's for a couple of pitchers and watched the Ducks take game 4, and the 2nd half of the Brazil / Canada game.

Good day.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone in for a "start in the light, finish at night" solstice ride at the Woodlot with thedude and I on Thursday?

Probably Disdale/Cabin/Snakes/Shotgun. Same line we rode last time you were out Dude.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

No can do. Cypress or Seymour on Thursday w/ Marky boy, Seymour's Pub after. If dry, 5th Horseman on Cypress. If not quite dry, CBC or Roaches.

Notty, if you're up to it, let me know. ~5:00 at the base.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Notty Doesn't leave work till 5pm... not quite the flex I had before!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You're still there? has it been a year yet?

OK, well, you are welcome to meet me at Seymours and buy me a beer.

Also, Notty et all, looks like I'll be at Whistler the long weekend, arrive Thursday Night, depart Monday afternoon. Leaves me free to ride Friday (will likely do a 12-5 type shift), Likely Sunday afternoon, and possible Monday AM.

If you can score up a place to stay (the Gheto Crib is full), we'll probably be bar-b-q-ing down at Wayside Lake park Saturday evening.

TheRob? Get the fam up there! You can probably find some cheep accomodation in Creekside off the owner direct website.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We'll be in Vanderhoof. Besides, I get priority over anyone at the ghetto crib.

Anyone.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts