Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 9 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Celtic
FV vs Benders
Dynamo vs Sparta MOTW
Royals vs Titans Tie
Vault vs Milan

Knights vs Celtic should be a good battle Friday night. Knights definitely have had our number the past few years, hoping to turn things around, gotta start scoring goals if we want results.
FV to much for Benders 3-0
Dynamo vs Sparta should be a good match. Dynamo with a good result in the Bye week, but Sparta to much 3-1
Royals vs Titans should be a good match, Good D and lots of movement 1-1
Milan over the struggling Vault 2-0

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Derby Time. I predict a tight, intense game that has full bragging rights on the line. I see us going up 5-1 and then Dynamo coming back and the game ending 5-5 because the teams in Div 2 are not that good.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tie between WC match
Not sure what the benders are like but we need a big win
Dynamo vs Sparta MOTW . Hoping for Dynamo win or a tie. Sorry Sparta.
Tie
Tie

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Celtic. 2-0 win for Knights
FV vs Benders. 2-0 win for FV
Dynamo vs Sparta. 2-1 win for Sparta
PMO vs Royals. 1-0 win for PMO
Milan vs Vault. 2-0 win for Milan

Dynamo vs Sparta should be one hell of a match. Giving the slight edge to Sparta. Also a big game for us against Royals, should be a tough one, im excited

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Derby Time. I predict a tight, intense game that has full bragging rights on the line. I see us going up 5-1 and then Dynamo coming back and the game ending 5-5 because the teams in Div 2 are not that good.
Bragging rights and dare I suggest a side bet? Feeling pretty confident now that we signed a few players from the royals......
Will be a fun game with some vinegar. Zfan can I tackle you, are you good to go?

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bragging rights and dare I suggest a side bet? Feeling pretty confident now that we signed a few players from the royals......
Will be a fun game with some vinegar. Zfan can I tackle you, are you good to go?
I'll be there, but whether I play or not depends on how many players we have. The knee is only about 60% right now, not even close where it needs to be for big games.
Dang, you got some Royals players??? We're screwed.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be there, but whether I play or not depends on how many players we have. The knee is only about 60% right now, not even close where it needs to be for big games.
Dang, you got some Royals players??? We're screwed.
I think we can stick with pride as the side bet for this weekend, as you guys should win right? I mean your the undefeated kings of div 2

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They didn't win the league enough last year. It's the second coming of the Rangers (different division I know)

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow big rain coming, could it be a turf rain out for the Langley derby?
Rain? You guys will still muck it up, even on turf and without mud. Me, I melt in the rain.
Cascade dont mention the Rangers, it's showing how old we are. When I last played them, the entire WCFC United team was in elementary school. It's even worse for R-Tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0