Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Week 9 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rain? You guys will still muck it up, even on turf and without mud. Me, I melt in the rain.
Cascade dont mention the Rangers, it's showing how old we are. When I last played them, the entire WCFC United team was in elementary school. It's even worse for R-Tee.
Yes many a good games against the Rangers at map and Newton. The cookout those guys put on after their games was awesome. I apologize ahead of team but yes we will have do a bit of mucking tomorrow to make it less easy for you maradonas

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes many a good games against the Rangers at map and Newton. The cookout those guys put on after their games was awesome. I apologize ahead of team but yes we will have do a bit of mucking tomorrow to make it less easy for you maradonas
Consider it like a C. Ronaldo versus gattuso, at least that will be my strategy anyway

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5-1 Knights. 2-0 at half, then 5-0 with about 10 to go they scored a beauty of a free kick. Great win for us tonight much needed. Beers tasted good tonight. Knvb was solid in the middle tonight. Onto Dynamo

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5-1 Knights. 2-0 at half, then 5-0 with about 10 to go they scored a beauty of a free kick. Great win for us tonight much needed. Beers tasted good tonight. Knvb was solid in the middle tonight. Onto Dynamo
Congrats Cascade and the Celtic boys.
But seriously what is wrong with the Knights? Sambol, Piche, Alfano, JJ, Massimo, and Kaz all have been involved in the past couple of years or are still involved with the premier side. There's enough quality there to at least challenge for the title, instead they're getting beaten every week messing up my TTP Pickems.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Cascade and the Celtic boys.
But seriously what is wrong with the Knights? Sambol, Piche, Alfano, JJ, Massimo, and Kaz all have been involved in the past couple of years or are still involved with the premier side. There's enough quality there to at least challenge for the title, instead they're getting beaten every week messing up my TTP Pickems.

Never say there names #wade23

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure what's going on there, but I'm not complaining. Good group of guys
,just have to start playing together more as a team. If they can gel they can play with anyone without a doubt.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No net for me, I was in the middle of the park last night. However we did have another out player in net and he played quite well. Made a few nice saves but wasn't super busy as we kept them from having any really dangerous opportunities.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVRD 1 - 0 win over benders. Probably our best 90 minutes in a very long time .... Score doesn't reflect the game. We had the ball pretty much the whole game and their goalie made some great saves.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 1-dynamo 3
There ya go, no more undefeated bs. 1-0 for sparta then we scored 3 goals in about 10 minutes, just before half. Sparta had a few good chances in the second but I have to say we locked it down for most of the second. Wasn't Sparta's night and we will take it after a run of unlucky results for us.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 1-dynamo 3
There ya go, no more undefeated bs. 1-0 for sparta then we scored 3 goals in about 10 minutes, just before half. Sparta had a few good chances in the second but I have to say we locked it down for most of the second. Wasn't Sparta's night and we will take it after a run of unlucky results for us.
Didn't have our A-game and Dynamo outworked us. A few unfortunate goals off corners. We hit the post, had a scramble in front of their net, and had two balls cleared off the line, one on a header and another on a shot with the goalie already down. The difference was that Dynamo finished and they deserve full marks for the win. Congrats boys, but just wait until we play you guys at home....

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milan 2- Vault 0.... They buried their first off a set corner, drilled a nice pass to top of 18 and an unmarked man, slotted it in the corner perfectly. Play went quite evenly back and forth as they defended very well. Both teams with great chances all the way through they just finished theirs. They finally finished us off in the 80th with a nice through ball to their striker who clinically buried it home. A nice bye week is well needed for us, crap....

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals 3 - PMO 1

A very physical game. Royals went up one zip from a bad give away, their guy beat 2 of our guys and placed a beauty bottom corner. We tied it ten minutes later with a nice cross. Royals scored again from a goalkick that was shanked. Kicked right to royals forward and he buried a volley. Nice goal but could of been prevented. And late in the first half there was mad scramble on the 6 yard box and eventually they put itnin the back of the net. Royals completely dominated us in the first half, we played terrible. Second half we finally settled down and played our game keeping most of the possession and having a few good chances, royals had a few good chances too. But second half belonged to us. The better team definitely won the game, they wanted it more. It's unfortunate though, they are a good team with a lot of talent but they are a bunch of cry babies. Every challenge they screamed and cried and always started a pushing war which almost escalated into a couple big fights. Keep quiet, let the ref call the game and stop crying every challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0