Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 Div 3 - 2011/ 2012 - How does this division look? Who are the contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
is there anyway to see the standings from last year? and who are the new teams this year in div 3? i have never heard of the greens, did they come down or are they a brand new team too?

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
last year looked something like this:
2icbe36.png

jtscvd.png

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greens 3 - 1 Friends. Greens are Saudi Arabia Greens. They are a good team, each player has a good touch and they are not afraid to dribble. It Appears that they will be hard to stop in this division.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently they showed enough to get one goal...

Thighmaster 3 Shellick 2 - game decided by an iffy penalty call. Likely better showing next time if we don't have to depend on importing old guys from our masters' team again....

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gastown FC 4 (4-0) 0 Blarney Stone FC

Big first-half performance by GFC tonight. Some very tall lads on that squad. If they can keep the bulk of the team together, I expect them to be promotion contenders.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's you don't know what "groundhopping" is, look it up. You have used that website called "Google" before, right?

Something tells me you've never had a passport...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think trece just finds it odd for a div 3 team to have a fanboy. Most usually latch on to a successful team. (Yes, Berg I'm looking at you.)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn, he's figured me out. I've never had a passport, or looked at teh intrawebs. How do I do that, Zippy? Yes, I'll excuse your little grammatical faux pas. Do carry on.

Actually, Boy Genius, considering that the fixation of your 3 posts in a row was "Gastown FC," one might be excused for believing that you had some connection with the team, but, hey, whatever gets you through the night...

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greens 4 Shellick bagel.

As Shaheenfc7 said, these guys are a very cohesive team. Lots of good short passes, and decent skill; they will do well against other teams who try to match their style of play. Lots of crumple zones, though, as most of their players went down as if shot when there was even a whisper of contact. Miro did a good job in the middle, and it kept the nonsense to a minimum.

I'm a bit concerned about oor bhoys' lack of finish, so they got to spend large chunks of training time being shown where the net is, and which parts of it to shoot at. Not always so easy for a bunch of wild-eyed Irish lads and old sandbaggers...

Onwards to Pacifica.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not that B&WA needs defending, he's done a post like this from VMSL Prem in week 1, and I assume you'll see a cross post from his blog on a farily regular basis covering different leagues and games as I believe he is on a mission to begin documenting the various football "grounds" in Canada.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries. This forum is called "Take The Piss", so alien-man is welcome to turn the gears all he wants. (And he's fully correct about me posting three consecutive items about Gastown FC in this thread, so he's got a point!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0