Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 DIV 3 - 2012- 2013 SEASON - Banter, Predictions, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece, you in hiding? so we won, finally, from what i hear a very entertaining game. 2 reds, bunch of yellows, beaty of a free kick into top corner by us, a penalty shot stopped 10 mins from game over, we scored winning goal in 94th minute. from what i hear Bari is filled with a bunch of goons that do nothing but try to provoke fights and talk a lof piss. I guess not surprises this week as it was straight forward wins by all top teams.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece was fired from what i heard :(
Base, here is my vision of the future vmsl:
2wpp3b7.png

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wouldn't you need an odd number for the divs past 1? Otherwise you end up with more home or away games but this could speed up promotion and make it more competitive.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
United FC that's good. There is no way young kids will come up to VMSl if one, they do not have AR's or swich from premier to div four, In div four kids can develop and play against each other and than move up.
If you go and watch div two it is sad case of fat over whate old guys trying to play. When youngster beatsts him he chops him down. Ref's all trhey want is $60.00. I wached a game last weekend on Beacensfield. PCOV vs Hurricanes. The game was so ruf to the point it was hard to watch. PCOV guys were just choping Hurricane guys. Ref just gave a faul and game went on.
In my opinion atleast two guys should have been red carded seven guys yellow carded. It was terible. It looked like a Balkan War.
Angelo need's few eye's to stay on top of it. PCOV has few bad appels. They need Malad to bring dose guys back to earth.United it only works with sixteen teams. And a reason is come playoffs.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't see how 16 teams would make a difference. 4 teams in the playoffs, that's 17 regular season rounds plus 2 rounds of playoff , The same number as it is right now. Actually 2 teams from div4 should be relegated too and 2 new teams brought in.
As for odd number of games played, Termatofylakas, don't think that playing an extra home game is advantage, or schedule round 17 on neutral ground.
Some refs are joke, they got noone to answer to, would be nice to know if any refs are ever being suspended.
Watched Cosmos-Norwest after our game on saturday and ref must have showed 10 yellows and one red card, which put Norwest down to 8 men. Most of the cards were not deserved, i guess more cards you show-more games you get the following week.

slbenfica18

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
United FC that's good. There is no way young kids will come up to VMSl if one, they do not have AR's or swich from premier to div four, In div four kids can develop and play against each other and than move up.
If you go and watch div two it is sad case of fat over whate old guys trying to play. When youngster beatsts him he chops him down. Ref's all trhey want is $60.00. I wached a game last weekend on Beacensfield. PCOV vs Hurricanes. The game was so ruf to the point it was hard to watch. PCOV guys were just choping Hurricane guys. Ref just gave a faul and game went on.
In my opinion atleast two guys should have been red carded seven guys yellow carded. It was terible. It looked like a Balkan War.
Angelo need's few eye's to stay on top of it. PCOV has few bad appels. They need Malad to bring dose guys back to earth.United it only works with sixteen teams. And a reason is come playoffs.

Mr. Base

that is a bold statement to say that PCOV " has a few bad apple" from watching one game - i read some of the shite that you write makes me wounder if you actually know anything about socccer or you are just ****ing bias!! go to the dicipline part of the VMSL and see what our dicipline record is like!! the game vs the Hurricanes was tought but it went both ways!! couple tough tackles!!! but it went both ways!!!so if you are going to post about " bad apples" be fair and comment on both teams!!!
thank you

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixteen works if you play home and away game against each other and use best to 8 make the playooffs that year it works better. Not all should make playoffs or you will never lift the level of local soccer.Playoff happans on the weekend on two pitches on same place.
This is totaly simple. Playoffs Saturday 1Vs 8,2vs 7,3vs6,4vs5 knock out. Next day 4 vs 1,3 vs 2. 7pm finals.
Two down or two up is fine. I would like to see one up one down.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sibenfica 18 tape your game and sit an watch it and you will see what I am talking about. Your number eleven head hunts on the field. And th's not a joke.
You will see when Malad or Miso come to ref. Those two guys call the game as is. No BS. I have wached many Porogul club games.
They always tryed to play nice soccer. Tha's not what your club is playing now.
It will take a brocken leg before Angelo get's the wax out of his ears.
I am serious when I see somthing that has to be stopped.

slbenfica18

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sibenfica 18 tape your game and sit an watch it and you will see what I am talking about. Your number eleven head hunts on the field. And th's not a joke.
You will see when Malad or Miso come to ref. Those two guys call the game as is. No BS. I have wached many Porogul club games.
They always tryed to play nice soccer. That's not what your club is playing now.
It will take a brocken leg before Angelo get's the wax out of his ears.
I am serious when I see somthing that has to be stopped.
Mr. Base

appreciate your comments - again take into consideration the fact that this was a hard fought game!! couple bad tackles yes i agree but on both sides!! my keeper was run a couple times!!! its part of soccer!! i will tell you something MR. Base, i have been with PCOV and let me tell you something - we been in the war trenches!! and i had some hot head!!!! but never have i been involved in a game where one of our players has hurt a member of the opposite team!! so again before you make those comments take that into consideration

that's all i am saying

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece was fired from what i heard
That's too bad if that's the case, but them's the breaks of coaching.

With Bari and Puma going tonight, this week's picks: (we'll try to take some pts for you United on Friday, but we're looking like and extremely slim bench, so don't hold your breath)
A)
Friends v PCOV
Pylons v Metro
Killarney v S United
B's v Signmaster

B)
Bari draw Pumas
Astro v Bosna
Cliff draw Cosmos
NorWest v Chaos
Ante v Caspian

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We expect at least one point NT, be patient with them, they are young team and will try to provoke with cheap shots and late challenges. They might be missing a couple of bodies due to curfew. Probably not used to the turf either.
I will be there to cheer you on.
Pumas to beat Bari.
Kidding about Trece, he wouldn't fire himself, he is their biggest asset.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was fired? I didn't know I had anything to be fired from. Game vs. Met was interesting; nice to be able to show the bhoys where they need to get to for Div 2 ball. Scoreline didn't help us; we lost our stopper with a concussion in the 1st half when it was 2-0 and weren't able to keep up with Met's quick ball movement. Noted that they had a lot of young guys too, so not an age issue; more one of cohesion. Live and learn...

If by biggest asset, you mean widest, then that's accurate. Game moved to Livingstone at 10 on Sunday on account of the ducks refusing to get off of Adanac.

Again.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tips on how to beat me or on how to beat the team?

To beat me, all you have to do is wait until I get on the field. To beat our team, all you'll probably have to do is to show up. Due to the time/venue change, we will be missing a number of bodies who would have been helpful - too many guys with work commitments.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacifica goes down 0:7
Must say quite impressive showing by Pacifica in the first half, ended 0:1, 3:3 in scoring chances.
In second, total domination by Norvan, first 15 were tough to watch.
NT, you need couple of quicker dman, at least one in the middle and a keeper.
Didn't recognize many of Norvan players, front line totally new.
Edit: VMSL says 8:0, one must've been scored in the first couple.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We should have 14 on sunday, that said, 5 starters missing and who knows how many hangovers.
I am not beating anyone, don't worry, will stay deep in the back.
Shouldn't you have your whole masters team available? what happened there, Croatia dropped?

Aug 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
That about sums it up. We were quite happy with the first half aside from the bizarre bounce and hesitation.
That first 15 of the 2nd half was brutal. I don't recall our half time chat being to stand around and watch NorVan play ball, but that's what we did.
It was 1-0 at half, and we thought it was 7-0 final, but regardless, the 1 difference doesn't matter. Agreed on the pace issues. The young fellas were outrunning our D and our centre mids were not holding position in front of the back line. It was a sprinting drill near the end and that wasn't going to end kindly for us.
Our two regular centre backs were missing, so I was one of them tonight and the other fella hadn't play there at all this year. He's usually good for 45 min on a wing, so 90 at the back running with young bucks left him done by the 60 min mark.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace let's hear it who fired you. I thought you the guy that fomed that team or is there few guys from Killarney splinter. Tell your young men I will start a side next fall.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  1. 13 guys if we are lucky; probably 3-4 of them from the masters' team. Starting keeper has to work, so will have to throw in any of No Hands, Vander Sar, or Calamity, depending on which one gets there first. Back line will be somewhere between suspect and dodgy, as last week's concussion victim is still woozy.
  2. Croatia bought out a Masters' premiere spot from 22nd Ave and moved their Div 2 masters' guys up to that one, then moved their Div 3 team to fill in for the Div 2 spot. They didn't have enough bodies to cover a 3rd spot, so they dropped the Div 3 one.
  3. We have been trying to get the open team to become self-sufficient. It's getting there...
  4. I have not been fired.
  5. I didn't have anything to be fired from. Even La Señora hasn't fired me yet.
  6. The only splinters come from when Coach Howie sits on the bench for too long.
  7. Our young guys will mostly be staying put, thanks for offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0