Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Divison 1 Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good point. The FA Cup and the Imperial Cup are pretty well in the same boat. Hundreds of teams enter the FA Cup while the Imperial Cup has about 20. I'm sure if the lower division teams in the VMSL(div.2/3) would get paid to pay the glamour boys...they would.

Apples and oranges.....

Well said Captain! It would be a no-brainer for most of our Div.1 guys to play in the Imperial if, as a team, we even got 'paid' a cooler full of beer after each game ;)

See you Friday.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Final

RCIU Hooped Idiots 2 - Westside Rino 0

Decently played game...both teams ran hard, nothing too dirty tackle-wise...nice to have linesmen :). All in all, I thought more quality chances by RCIU and the spread could've/should've :rolleyes: been greater. Especially considering WS had multiple guys in long sleeves and/or gloves :eek:.

Regardless...our Club's decision to place us in Div.1 Cup was RIGHT! :bronco: Our season was four weeks longer than IF we lost first round in Imperial (as most, if not all the Div.1 teams did...including freshly promoted Sapp and ISCT Peg :eek:) Our 11 guys between the ages of 17 & 22 WON a Cup and will have solid memories of pints, songs, etc. for a long time. Much better memories than knocking off a Premier team in the first round of the Imperial. Most of these young guys will crack Premier within our Club in the near future anyways.

Off to drink out of the Cup tonight...plus Legends tomorrow...plus all of Spring Break! Now, it is time for the liver to step it up!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff gentlemen, front page on the website tomorrow morning or afternoon when I sober up. TBH, a little disappointed at the attendance at the buck tonight though...

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my head hurts! Great win and we destroyed the cup already. Don't remember leaving the Buck but saw some of he lads. Thanks to everyone from the club, premier guys, over 35's, fans, Cat guys and family. Great night and good for RCIU's first season. The hooped idiots need more songs though. God my head hurts!
I dedicate this win to Robino, Regs and every other tosser that spouted useless dribble these last weeks. Eat a dick boys!
Westside Rino are a great group of guys and played a hard fought game. Good times!
Kippax looked as bald as ever. How he was able to breed with someone is beyond me?

Devo. Out for a month of rehab!

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my head hurts! Great win and we destroyed the cup already. Don't remember leaving the Buck but saw some of he lads. Thanks to everyone from the club, premier guys, over 35's, fans, Cat guys and family. Great night and good for RCIU's first season. The hooped idiots need more songs though. God my head hurts!
I dedicate this win to Robino, Regs and every other tosser that spouted useless dribble these last weeks. Eat a dick boys!
Westside Rino are a great group of guys and played a hard fought game. Good times!
Kippax looked as bald as ever. How he was able to breed with someone is beyond me?

Congrats Klaus, Devo , and the rest of the RCIU lads on the Cup!!

Wish I could have been there....It's been a long time since I belted out a few songs.

Cheers,
Deucy

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahaha Hilarious, I'm totally with you on that.

But Devo...You still didn't get to lose to a Premier side in the Imperial cup so your win means nothing ;)

Let's ask the Sap/ICST guys how awesome that feeling compares to the night of revelry you boys had. I surmise it was at least...3 times as fun to lose and have nothing to show for it but the "satisfaction" of having tried to measure up to teams that are universally accepted as superior!:D

:wa::wa::wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can you hear the Rino sing? Nooooooooooo Noooooooooo

Can you hear the Rino sing? Nooooooooooo Nooooooooo

Can you hear the Rino sing? I can't hear a fcuking thing..........oooooooooooh ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhhh

Looking forward my first pint in the next hour or so..........:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R C I U - clap clap clapclap clap

I remember that being belted out for awhile. I'm really pleased the way thing have gone with our club and this was a very impressive finish by the youngins. :thumbup: Now to go and outdrink them tonight. :D This is the one thing I can still do........I think. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha Hilarious, I'm totally with you on that.

But Devo...You still didn't get to lose to a Premier side in the Imperial cup so your win means nothing ;)

Let's ask the Sap/ICST guys how awesome that feeling compares to the night of revelry you boys had. I surmise it was at least...3 times as fun to lose and have nothing to show for it but the "satisfaction" of having tried to measure up to teams that are universally accepted as superior!:D

:wa::wa::wa:

I can address that one, Berg. :D The ICST Peg guys stayed at the changing room until 2:30 am with Surrey United guys there too.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the RCIU lads. Knowing your bunch, I'd strongly suggest that no one ever drink from that cup again. Can anyone say teabag?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But did they get to drink out of a cup (besides the ones that cover their nutz?) And was their singing?

:D
I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade today but you're an idiot if you think no one else has ever drank out of a cup :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.takethepiss.com/videos/media/32/A_Pegasus_Roar/"]TTP Videos & Multimedia - A Pegasus Roar[/ame]

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade today but you're an idiot if you think no one else has ever drank out of a cup :rolleyes:

TTP Videos & Multimedia - A Pegasus Roar

Ummm Regs, thumbs up buddy. I was referring to the Div. 1 teams who so nobly test their mettle against Premier teams and inevitably lose long before a cup is won. They do not drink out of a cup; hence the jock joke jackass. :wa:

And you're an idiot if you think I thought nobody else has drank out of a cup. :rolleyes: I am well aware of Pegasus and their tremendous run a few years back, it was a shame to see the lot fall down to Div. 1. Glad they made it back up this year to add a second Surrey side to the top tier of Lower Mainland soccer. I hope they tear the Premier Div a new one next year and reclaim former glory...Surrey what? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0