Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do Not Look At This Thread If You Taped The Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
condom head

What was with the left back wearing a condom on his head? Did he take a knock earlier in the match or is this a new Italian fashion statement?

Yes, he got elbowed in the temple by either a Korean player or his own team mate (hard to tell). It blead quite abit. One of those not so serious gashes that look alot worse.

As for the rest of the WC, it would be nice to see a Brazil vs Spain final.

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only people against italy is italy themselves. fcken typical isn't it, whether it's in italy or locally.

This loss has ruined the next four years of my life, absolutely unacceptable for the lack of emotion and willingness to compete the wops showed. Totti was the worst disappointment of the entire world cup, for all teams. For a guy that is supposed to be our future, the future does not look bright. The next baggio? I don't think so!

I agree that italy played ugly soccer, BUT, did they have a choice but to play the way they did the whole tournament. Think about it, with the lack of creativity they had in midfiled, they had no choice but to play long balls into Vieri( a nice big target) and then have Vieri play the ball back into midfiled which made it easier for tomassi and doni to play. The midfielders were not good enough to collect balls from the defenders, turn, and play like we all like to see. Unfortunately, this was the way it had to be.

You could look at several things today to blame the victory, the Delpiero sub to put in a plumber (gattuso) with 30 mins left in the game. Not taking Vieri out who was absolutely nackered and putting inzaghi or montella in. It's was the same old fcken italian mentality, get a goal up and then defend.

THE ITALIAN MENTALITY HAS GOT TO CHANGE!

I've got it off my chest now, I'm going to try and get some work done now, doubt it!

tps

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing Changes

In addition to my previous rant, I just read the commentary on the web for the italian newspaper "La Gazzetta dello sport", and it just confirmed to me the mentality in the old country.

All the journalist could talk about was how unfortunate italy was and that they had all the pressure. I partially agree, italy did sqaunder several chances and "out-chanced" korea, the game should have been over before "90. But, no comments regarding the manner in which italy played and the bone head negative substitutions that trapattoni made, do they not see it?

Maybe I'm being too harsh too soon, as this was only one commentary only 2 hours after the game, ahhhhhhhhhh fcuk man, I can't handle this!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The I-ties should not feel bad. They were beaten by a better team. Their World Cup luck has finally run out. They should just be happy they made it this far.

Korea deserves to have made it this far.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcku???

I didnt' get to watch the game, but i'll watch the repeat. What the fkcu is goign on?? I was shocked to hear that italy lost, and when i did hear i called my italian friends who for some reason were N/A. oh well. it's all good. i'll be nice though, cuz they were nice to me when we lost. well now all we can do is watch the rest of these finals. atleast it's not all underdogs in the quarters. but fcku u never know. it could be the first ever underdog final??

gonna go watch replay now.

we should all cheer now for one of the european countries left.

Lets go DEUTCHLAND!(spelling???)

Forza i mean no forza italia! :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All you Croats, please . . . please stop rooting for Germany. Although I'm sure they appreciate your support, I don't want your boasting and bad luck to jinx them. ;)

How well I remember Number2 in '99 vs. Man Utd. :rolleyes:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK

The horse-faced samba boy can sure run at a defense. I guess you could give Rivaldo some credit for that finish, mind you.

Is it too early to take off Sinclair?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great run and great finish

Great run by Ronaldhino and great finish by Rivaldo.

Fcuk me England are boring to watch!!

daz

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, you're thinking shades of Sulentic. He's the designer of the "fake the cross" free kick.;)

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldhino red carded

Unfcukin believable!!!
I'm by no means a Bazilian fan but that can not be a red.
Maybe....and only maybe a yellow.
Well, I'm sure Bazil will go defensive now!!
Way to go ref....you just ruined a great match!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am by some means a Brazil fan and normally I would not call that a red but I have kicked the bottom of enough cheap bastards boots that I actually think that's not a harsh call.

Fcuking forwards know full well that us defenders have to hump the ball up the field sometimes, so they pull that devious, cheap move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0