Dublin's Crossing

knvb

Well-Known Member
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Messages
11,796
Reaction score
583
Location
My Office
Tokens
564
Dirty Money
596
Dude tweaked me on this.

Fraser Hwy and 186th ish... Outstanding.

Think Balarney Stone but modern, bigger, brighter and hipper. Packed almost every night.
 

italian_stallion21

Well-Known Member
Est
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
5,941
Reaction score
227
Age
36
Location
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Tokens
2
Dirty Money
100
knvb said:
Dude tweaked me on this.

Fraser Hwy and 186th ish... Outstanding.

Think Balarney Stone but modern, bigger, brighter and hipper. Packed almost every night.
When it first opened the service was horrible but I've been back since and it's great, that and it's like a 5 min stumble home :D
 

Hands of Stone

New Member
Est
Jul 30, 2001
Messages
4,796
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
SSAP 24/7
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Is that what happened to your face, must be quality, I know that
Coach is a regular with his nice sports jacket.

hos
 

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
26,848
Reaction score
13,165
Age
50
Tokens
6,238
Dirty Money
14,138
I heard it's not so popular now that they had to dump the erm, bad beer, around the neighborhood.
 

One Dart

New Member
Est
Feb 25, 2002
Messages
2,233
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Location
Where are the nuggets?
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Been there once, the server, although quite lovely and talented, was in a little over her head because of the crowd. Aside from that, place was brilliant.
 

johnnybluenose

Well-Known Member
Est
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
8,173
Reaction score
492
Age
119
Location
Cloverdale
Tokens
64
Dirty Money
100
Brilliant Bevvy Spot.
And Stumbling Distance home for me too...

Service reminds me of Baselines Pub at 167th and Fraser Hwy.

First Open: Hire Beautiful Chicks with huge...ahem...But can't add to three or keep bills straight...

Notice a Slight decline in business: Fire Hot Looking Dougheads and hire okay looking chicks that can keep bills honest and actually have a bit of personality and banter with clientele...
 

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 3, 2001
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
422
Age
54
Location
in a parking lot with lots and lots of speedbumps
Tokens
394
Dirty Money
5
BlueNoseJohn said:
Brilliant Bevvy Spot.
And Stumbling Distance home for me too...

Service reminds me of Baselines Pub at 167th and Fraser Hwy.

First Open: Hire Beautiful Chicks with huge...ahem...But can't add to three or keep bills straight...

Notice a Slight decline in business: Fire Hot Looking Dougheads and hire okay looking chicks that can keep bills honest and actually have a bit of personality and banter with clientele...
I hear ya. Stumbling distance for me too. The librarian type with big nuggets can't add if her life depended on it. But man! When she bends over!:eek:
 

Guinness

Active Member
Est
Sep 9, 2001
Messages
3,634
Reaction score
13
Age
42
Location
Changeroom #2
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Great beers on tap and a close location for me as well... This area needed a place like this... Fire Dougheads yes, but keep a few around to clear the tables!!! ;)
 

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Messages
26,848
Reaction score
13,165
Age
50
Tokens
6,238
Dirty Money
14,138
When you guys say "dougheads", you're not talking Muirhead are you?

'Cause I can't see how having him stand there would work for anyone.

Wait, actually he seems to just stand there for us on Sundays and it seems to work.

Nevermind...

:D
 

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 3, 2001
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
422
Age
54
Location
in a parking lot with lots and lots of speedbumps
Tokens
394
Dirty Money
5
Regs said:
When you guys say "dougheads", you're not talking Muirhead are you?

'Cause I can't see how having him stand there would work for anyone.

Wait, actually he seems to just stand there for us on Sundays and it seems to work.

Nevermind...

:D
No definitely not Morehead. Unlike the pretty servers, Morehead can add.............more weight to his belly.............more food to his plate..................more channels to his remote.:D

Nobody, and I mean nobody, can work a TV remote like Dougie. Brilliant!
 
Top