Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dude's Sandwich Review

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See, that's not even funny. :rolleyes:

What the hell is that in the middle? Slices of liverworst? Turducken?

Now that's a sandwich...liverworst, onion, havarti, and gravy. And bread. We'll need bread, to hold it together, and then heat that mother up. Gravy in a cup, for dipping.

I think I'll hook myself up with one this weekend. I'll call it the Slippery KNVB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW KNVB, we need a rating, to keep this thread official.

Try to forget that this man may have actually performed the helicopter in close proximity of the ingredients prior to making your meal before giving a ranking.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The helicopter I can take because at least he had on the funky plastic gloves, but the bleach and cleaning supplies on the same shelf as the bread was suspect.

Based on stright meat to bread content and the pure entertainment level received it's a no brainer at 5 of 5, BUT the over all health hazard, cardiac arrest to windex with Sour dough he should lose a full point and a half. 3.5 of 5.

That said, I'd return.... as soon as my heart starts again.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Messy Chicken at Swiss Chalet is Fantastic! It is a large portion...smothered in gravy.mmmmm!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Messy chicken sandwich...3 and 7/8th's out of a possible 5. Would have rated higher...but they always try to stick you with these fcuken steamed veggies!!!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the best deal in town is the Lumberjack sandwich, available at your local Safeway deli. Its delicious, scrumptious, outttttttttttrageous

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim, honestly, do you think I'd pay for a sandwich? I am Dude, of the TTP Sandwich Review. I don't pay for my sandwiches.

The Subway Lobster Sandwich is already a loser on account of costs / quantity ratio. Too much bun, too many dollars.

.5/5 toothpicks without even a sample.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim, honestly, do you think I'd pay for a sandwich? I am Dude, of the TTP Sandwich Review. I don't pay for my sandwiches.

The Subway Lobster Sandwich is already a loser on account of costs / quantity ratio. Too much bun, too many dollars.

.5/5 toothpicks without even a sample.

Yes, if you doubled the 'meat' in the Lobster sandwich and comboed it, you would be looking at $26..........great deal. :rolleyes:

I love lobster but I'll NEVER pay that kind of money for that.........

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, if you doubled the 'meat' in the Lobster sandwich and comboed it, you would be looking at $26..........great deal. :rolleyes:

I love lobster but I'll NEVER pay that kind of money for that.........

Since I'm on the Jared diet :D I go to Subway a lot, and never will by the lobster sub. That being said, I asked them about it and apparently it's quite popular, and most people do double the meat. Weird. Dinner for 2 at Subway could be $50.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can just see it........HOS and his wife......

"Honey, I'm going to take you out for a beautiful lobster dinner."

"Great.....then I will give you the shag of your life. Where are we going?"

"Subway."

"Looks like you'll be wanking again tonight."

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Though not officially a sandwich, Moderne Burger finally re-opened after more than a year of being closed for renovations (and smoke damage from next door). I went there last week, and it was as good as ever. Although, they took on the place next door to expand their size, they really only added about 4 of those little tight 4 person tables. I really like the owners, but I am scratching my head on how this took 15 months and now they can seat only a few more people. Oh well, so long as those burgers keep rolling, chocolate malted milk shakes, and fresh fries with dipping sauce. Man, might have to go again soon.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0