Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English F A Cup

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Pool ! This was truly a match for the ages. Both teams had their share of golden opportunities. Gerrard's 35 yard strike was simply amazing. I hate P.K.'s.It is a rather crappy way to win or lose.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, what a game. West Ham were looking very good and I with time running out I honestly thought that was it, the Hammers are gonna take it. Then Stevie G takes matters into his own hands, er, feet, and lashes a half-volley into the net from 35 yards! Unbelievable. The Hammers came agonizingly close to winning it in extra-time but Pepe made a fantastic save to keep it tied and then stopped three of four penalties in the shootout to get the win. Incredible match.

Thought West Ham were very good. Some of their movement and runs were absolutely fantastic and schooled the 'Pool at times. What a roller-coaster for them though. They had some good luck in the first 90 minutes then some terribly cruel luck after that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5er4piAfI]Here[/ame] is a link to Gerrard's 2nd goal.

And here a few pics of the game:

Attachments

• 1147541547_spt_ai50a_facupfinal.gif
    1147541547_spt_ai50a_facupfinal.gif
    78.2 KB · Views: 62
  • _41405155_liv_celeb416.jpeg
    _41405155_liv_celeb416.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20060513_18_57583705sf003_fa_cup_fi.jpeg
    20060513_18_57583705sf003_fa_cup_fi.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 60
  • index.png
    index.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 57

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing that tops that goal is the Scottish lad commentating. :D
Who was that - Andy Gray?

Gerrard is an amazing money player.

I've always had a had a soft spot for the Scousers.

Congrats to Liverpool and unlucky to the Hammers.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
The only thing that tops that goal is the Scottish lad commentating. :D
Who was that - Andy Gray?

You are correct, and I do believe young Andy is also a Rangers fan!:)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a fabulous game of football that was. If anybody thought that all the prestige and meaning had left this tournament, you are sadly mistaken. This game had it all and was a true reflection on what this tournament means to the players the FA and the Premiership.

Very disappointed we didn't take the Cup, but to take the current European Champions to a 3-3 score line after 120 minutes speaks volumes about our club and how far we have come since our return to the Premiership.

Congrats to all the Liverpool supporters who have seen there side become the first and last team to win the FA Cup at the Millenium stadium in Cardiff.

Congrats to all the West Ham supporters and everybody involved with the Club who have helped us back to Premiership status where we so rightly belong. West Ham were the first team to win the FA Cup in the old Wembley stadium...., who knows, maybe we will be the first club to win it in the new stadium.

Great first season back, with European football returning to Upton Park as well next year.

Cheers

PS Steven Gerrard, please have repeat performance for us in Germany.

God Save The Queen..!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0