Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed

As long as the "Great Escape" continues, Roeder will remain in charge. If relegation becomes imminent he'll be gone faster than you can spit. The lads will rally around him and hopefully they'll pull it off together.

Di Canio is definitely the driving force in the team with him healthy. As long as he is on the field the better chance they have of getting results and ultimately stay up.

Unfortunately our back line is the major problem. More holes than a second hand dart board. Hopefully the deal with Vokolos from Panathinaikos comes off.

Cheers :cool:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty Psyco?

Is that you GM. Ever notice how all the highlight goals are against Blackburn and whenever someone in the dreggs of the Premiership needs a win its Blackburn again laying down and handing over the points. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of a Souness tyraid. Smashed tea cups and all. I believe he was known as "The Beast" north of the border.
As for The Hammers, looking at the players they have its incredible that they are fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table. Glad to see Di Canio back, one of my all time favourite players. Come on Hammers, get it together!:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dapotayto
Leeds are selling everbody. Fowler and Woodgate, from the sounds of it, are gone to Man Shitty and the Toon army, respectively. Apparently there is rumours of them selling their janitorial, administrative and groundskeeping staff as well. They are going to replace them with child labour in a bid to reduce costs. Fcuk sakes, from the semis of the champions league to a going out of business sale.

A sellers club in a buyer's market. At least that's what the LUFC fanzine keeps telling me. Seriously though, it is somewhat embarassing what's happened to the pride of Yorkshire, unloading players left and right, and then getting twatted on the Kleberson fiasco. Woodgate left this afternoon (English live in the future, you know), on a 9mil move to the Toons.

What you're seeing is a club which is a shadow of its former self. I suppose they pray that all this selling will provide enough financial stability, and at the same time pray that they haven't gutted all the quality from the side and can remain in the top flight for the next couple of seasons. Seriously. I think that's what it has come down to for Leeds. They have to start looking at survival for the next two seasons as it seems inevitable that Viduka, Smith and Kewell will at least contemplate a move at some point over the next year. They've got a ray of hope in Milner, but he's still a ways away and the flip side of this is the Wayne Rooney scenario - bringing him along too fast, and then losing him to a club willing to dish out the jing for a young up-and-comer. Rooney's already in line for a cap as a full international and you have to figure his days at Everton are numbered.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rooney.

Why would Everton sell Rooney.
Homegrown talent that didn't cost 'em a penny.
Isn't that Utd's secret?

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Crafty Psyco?

Originally posted by BullyB
Is that you GM.

In one BullyB - Probably wasn't that hard to figure out.

Tough game again today against the Scousers, never did expect to take much from that game. We chased the ball all day long and never looked like scoring.

Cheers;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slavic cnut.........

Good riddance to bad rubbish for this cart-horse-like, goal-shy mercenary leftover from Bryan Robson's reign at The Riverside.........

Off teamtalk.com

Boksic's parting shot

Alen Boksic has taken a parting shot at Boro's ambition after being released from his contract at The Riverside.

Croatian striker Boksic, who is estimated to have cost the Teessiders around £130,000 a game, accused them of lacking ambition.

The 33-year-old is now officially in retirement after agreeing a pay-off from the club for the remaining five months of his contract.

But he lowered his reputation in the eyes of many fans by saying: "Boro's ambitions are not too high, so my leaving them is not going to harm them in any way.

"The club have secured their place in the Premiership, so they can't do much more now until next season."

Boksic made 64 first-team starts in two-and-a-half years at The Riverside, scoring 22 goals.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
uefa

bullyb &blackburn rovers ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE PURE BRILLANCE OF IRISH international damien Duff selected to UEFA 11 th best player in the world

congrats duffer

sid(sidsfathersbestfriendpatdevlinishappytobeduffsagent);) ;)

:)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
joke time

What is the difference between sir alex fergerson & the beegees ??????????

fergie is still playing giggs:D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :eek: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :wa: :wa:

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what # did

what # did george best wear when he played his first years with MANCHESTER UNITED ????????????

sid:confused:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what # did

Originally posted by sid
what # did george best wear when he played his first years with MANCHESTER UNITED ????????????

sid:confused:

# 7 until Willie Morgan went to United then I believe Besty went to #11

Cheers:cool:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's the guy that will be sitting right next to God when his liver finally packs it in.

I don't mean to split hairs (well, o.k. I do) but didn't his liver already pack it in? I think he's working on someone else's liver now.

P.s. Didn't you hear? God's a scouser:D Red forever!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: opposite

Originally posted by sid
best wore 11 when best came bach he wore 7

sid:D

I'll take your word for it and stand corrected Siddy. Not a bad guess and memory for a West Ham supporter. I know I got the numbers backwards, but was I right about the Willie Morgan issue.

Cheers:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0