Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I think Macca is class. Don't think Erickson likes him though. Guess he didn't like it when Macca got poopy and moped his way around the field against Alabania and someone else (can't remember who the other team was) the last couple times he played. I can see why Erickson wouldn't bother with him after that but I don't really think they have anyone else that can play on the left at international level.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left wingers .......

Question for the TTP:
Is there an international quality left winger (who is English).

Bully...... No. :mad:

We've been absolutely fcuked in that department for years.

Shame that Giggsy's not English .... I think that's the closest we've ever been to someone of International quality ...... shame really .......

Dapotayto ...... never been a fan of Macca, think he's shite to be honest. Never really lived up to his quality for Liverpool years ago when he was the winger that everyone feared. Always running at defenders, taking them on, etc.

Someone should start an FA academy where all they do is breed left footed wingers with pace and skill.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gday

I think we know what Nelson Muntz would have to say to the english "soccer" team (apart from get a haircut becks):wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how funny is this?

From SkySport,

Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has admitted injuring David Beckham after he kicked a boot which hit the England captain and cut him above his left eye.

The incident happened after Ferguson's side lost 2-0 to arch rivals Arsenal at Old Trafford on Saturday in the fifth round of the FA Cup.

"It happens every night in a dressing room," he said. "It's one of those freak acts of nature. It's over, what a freak, and it'll never happen again."

Beckham arrived at Manchester United's training ground on Monday with a plaster covering a cut above his left eye.

A Manchester United spokesman said on Monday the club had no comment on the matter but Ferguson later admitted that the incident had taken place.

The Sun said the midfielder, who had been substituted during the second half of the match, needed two stitches in the cut and left Old Trafford 25 minutes before the rest of the squad.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for Macca, is the Spanish reserve league better than the EPL or what. I never, ever see him playing when I watch Primera League highlights. As for class the only class he seems to have lately is his spanish as a crap language lessons.

And as for Giggsy, I for one am quite happy he is playing for Wales and leading them to qualify for Euro 2004.
:wa:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shocker........

Rumours abound that United players had to pull Fergie off in the dressing room after the Arse match.

I wonder what his wife would think about that?

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Englands left wing.

Bollocks to Heskey & Sinclair out there,
with a wealth of left backs to choose from,
ie: Cole, Bridge, LaSaux, Carragher, why not push one of them forward? I don't think Gerrard or Murphy have be tried out there either and I,m pretty sure they can both welly the ball with their left peg!

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
An apt joke after todays performance...

Liverpool have signed a new centre forward from Kabul United
FC.

Apparently on his first day at training, Houllier picked up a
ball and said: "Ball."

Then he pointed at the goal and said: "Goal." Then he
demonstrated a kicking motion and said:

"Kick. Understand? Kick, ball, goal. GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!"

The Afghan striker was a little puzzled by this and summed
up the courage to say:

"Excuse me, Mr. Houllier, but I speak very good English."

To which Houllier repies:

"Sit down, son. I'm talking to Heskey!"

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WEST HAM 2. SPURS 0.

Great result for the lads today. Best I've seen them play this year. We actually strang three and four passes together consistently for the first time this season. Makes a world of difference when players around you are actually running of the ball like we did today. Good to see Ferdinand notch his first and Carrick to score his first goal in over a season.

Always nice to do the Yido's.;)

Cheers:D :D :D :D

Ssweeper

Jul 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Down the Hammers

sorry crafty they are going
d

o

w

n
a couple of decades in the footy league will do them good.;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Down the Hammers

Originally posted by Ssweeper
sorry crafty they are going
d

o

w

n
a couple of decades in the footy league will do them good.;)

Worse things could happen. Maybe if we went down, we might win the FA Cup again!!!: :D :wa: :wa: :wa:

Cheers;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anyone else watching Aston Villa/Birmingham kick the fcuk out of each other. Certainly an intense derby match. Apparently, it gets REALLY ugly at the end, according to the write-ups.....

Congrats to the Big Arse for winning back-to-back championships by the way.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Villa / Birmingham

Nice head-butt by Dublin ....... even better two footer by Gudjohnsson.

As for Arsenal winning the Championship ........ fcuk off ... :mad:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Is anyone else watching Aston Villa/Birmingham kick the fcuk out of each other. Certainly an intense derby match. Apparently, it gets REALLY ugly at the end, according to the write-ups.....

Reminded me of Sunday morning football over Hackney Marshes.;)

Cheers:cool:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAMMERS 2. SUNDERLAND 0

Not a lot of action on this particular thread lately, so I thought I would send out congratulations to all Hammers fans everywhere for a fine performance today by the lads, albeit against a club that is planted at the bottom.
Erickson was at Upton Park and must be looking at recalling JC to the England squad for the two upcoming Euro qualifiers.
As the "Great Escape" continues, lets hope Roeder and the boys continue on the road to recovery as they are still a Premier team and don't derserve to go down. 10 points from the last seven games should do it. Taking points from the Saints at Southampton next week would be a big boost.

Cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is Walks

Must be still out celebrating the 6-2 spanking of Toon Army by ManU in Toon Toon.

I hope he is working the line in my game today, HOS "linesman that was off-side", Walks "I can't see, thanks for the help keeper, by the way, nice ManU Blue".

HOS

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be still out celebrating the 6-2 spanking of Toon Army by ManU in Toon Toon.

Hell Yeah !!!!!!!!!!! Fcuking demolishing in Geordie land .... not since the days of Eric have I seen a United team completely dominate a game like that. It looked like it all came together Saturday which was brilliant especially after the battering we took at the hands of Zezu and co.

On to the Arsenal this Wednesday ....... the title decider :D .

HOS, was working the line on your old club vs. Westside yesterday. Shame really as it sounded like your game was a cracker ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0