Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Field & Facility Shortcomings

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
a speed hump, on the other hand, is the full width of the road and about for feet long with a high center.so now who's the fcukin moron??!!!!!!!!!!

So what size is that again?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the only thing that i was trying to say is that this is not an english grammar or spelling mistake thread is it. have none of you ever spelled a word wrong on this site(even though the word was simply misconstrued)? i think everyones guilty of it. i'm quite bored of this thread now considering its gone from the actual title of the thread to a fcukin english mid-term. i'll check back when it's back on topic.

ps-does this mean we can spell curse words the way they should be now, or is that still a no-no considering we're all back in school????

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we would all be amazed if you could even spell sh1t.

When are you going to take up knowone's offer to train with the old men at Surrey Utd? I'd be surprised if Fodden would let it happen though. I'm sure he wouldn't want his VMSL Premier players injuring themselves tripping over some mucker living the dream.

The dream of being a human speed hump. Are you even four feet long?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
I think we would all be amazed if you could even spell sh1t.

When are you going to take up knowone's offer to train with the old men at Surrey Utd? I'd be surprised if Fodden would let it happen though. I'm sure he wouldn't want his VMSL Premier players injuring themselves tripping over some mucker living the dream.

The dream of being a human speed hump. Are you even four feet long?
someone powder up my hand so i can pimp slap this bitch!!
how about you suck shite. your a fat shite. eat my shite......
i don't train in slurrey. i wanted to but the city council said they didn't want any us dirty, crackhouse livin north delta boys tainting their impecable nation wide reputation. besides, knowone and i train at the delta lion ;) . your right pinky, i'm not even four feet tall. i'm only three foot nine. if you wanna know just how big that is just hold your belt up to a tape measure. please don't call me a dwarf either, i prefer to be called a little person. and yes i am balding as well :rolleyes: but at least my pubes aren't going grey. if you were a human speed hump not even BIGFOOT would be able to get over you without bottoming out.shitshitshitshitcelticsucksshitshitshitshitshit!!

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read somewhere that people who pick out spelling mistakes in casual writing lack intelligence. This, acording to the article, is due to a dullards need to prove he is smarter than he is. You know the type, reads dictionary's... has a 'word of the day' calender on his desk... I am a bad speller, that is becuase thoughts and ideas come to me quicker than the average block head who sits at his keyboard clutching his thesaurus and dictionary. I could not be bothered to explain every word to an absolute idiot, but you can get the gist of my sentiment...or can you???

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
but you can get the gist of my sentiment...or can you???

I just browsed through it quickly but I'll guess that you're having gay fantasies again?

Btw walls, nice tantrum Mr. balding dwarf. Fat bastards can and do lose weight.
What do balding dwarves do? I suppose a wig and a pair of lifts are on your shopping list?

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
I just browsed through it quickly but I'll guess that you're having gay fantasies again?

Jinx, you have shite for brains. And I am sorry for your luck... but I guess you have to play the hand you're dealt.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so ..........how about those fields and facilities..............

Psssst.......why doesn't a moderator put this back on topic.....................oh i forgot, differant rules for differant decades.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All right walls…back on topic!

With regards to facilities, I am trying to put the finishing touches on a new stadium and training facility. Unfortunately, I have run out of Lego. The teacher has promised me that she would have more by recess, so I should be able to get it completed after that! Yoda and Regs are going to give me a hand completing this after they get done with their timeout, and are able to leave the cloakroom!

I will keep you all updated!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lego? If I lived in the Valley, I'd hold out for Subbuteo. It does have way more accessories, you know. You can even get a female streaker. Not only that, but you can get lights for your stadium, too. Maybe even keep them on after 9:30, if your Mum lets you stay up that late....

stew :cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, Regs. I just get so muddled up these days. Why, just yesterday, I had to get Jinky to fill in for me for my greeter's shift at Walmart. Just couldn't find my glasses for the longest time, and then I realized they were on my forehead the whole time! Poor Jinky - speaking of which, I just remembered that I should go relieve him - he's been there all night....

lower prices every day,

stew :cool:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lowest prices everyday..I thought that was zellers. No wait thats the lowest price is the law. Jinky we need some clearing up, when you are done chasing that wasckly wabbit.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0