Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Field & Facility Shortcomings

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lowest prices everyday..I thought that was zellers. No wait thats the lowest price is the law. Jinky we need some clearing up, when you are done chasing that wasckly wabbit.

Sonny, you've been watching too much TV again. It's having too much of a deleterious effect on your cognitive processes. Go back outside and play. Heaven knows, you need the exercise. Dial's Mum told me so. She's a right cracker, too. And such nice legs....

ttfn,

stew :cool:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Sorry, Regs. I just get so muddled up these days. Why, just yesterday, I had to get Jinky to fill in for me for my greeter's shift at Walmart. Just couldn't find my glasses for the longest time, and then I realized they were on my forehead the whole time! Poor Jinky - speaking of which, I just remembered that I should go relieve him - he's been there all night....

lower prices every day,

i never new so many of you occupied the entrance of walmart. when do you start selling six studs????oh sorry.....this isn't a biggalo service is it.
...and for christs sake stew...wash your forehead off.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew- your gonna have to take regs' cack out of your mouth and give it back to the gang.....wait your turn.

.........at least they get to interact with peolple you fcukin buggie bagger :D :eek: :eek: !!!!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Jinky we need some clearing up, when you are done chasing that wasckly wabbit.

we also need a price check on isle.........................
ok fine, just go back to checking bags and shaking hands. i'm sure your the guy who says "hip....hip....." before hooray.

Ken Hodgey

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 post in a row over 20 minute span?? Can you not take a second and put all your thoughts into one post? Of course you can't you're a insecure little goof. walls I need to be honest, I can't stand your posts. The are completely devoid of any thought or wit. The worst part now is, you keep repeating them. I'm glad to see at least as of today you've finally discovered Wal-Mart is spelled with only one L, though it's probably only another typo. Normally I stick to lurking on this site because of all the quick wit flying around but with you I have nothing to fear. I have a better chance of making it around the world riding 25 helium filled balloons with a slow leak than you doing of making one person on TTP laugh. It's not rocket science, you know?

I finally had enough of you because you keep contradicting yourself. Why can;t you see it? Everyone else does. Why do you think everyone is pilling on you? I'll tell you why, you're not funny, you don't get what is going on here and no one cares to hear your moans on why you lost to surrey trash in a div 2 seven aside, and no one for a minute believes Jinky works at a Wal-Mart. ( You don't do you?) Please figure it out.

I have an idea for this site stop **** out all the bad words or let people spell them the way they should. I think we're all suppose to be adults here so lets get rid of what is really offensive and juvenile and star out any moron who types (UR) instead of (you are.)

I'm sorry to be so far off topic.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Ken.

With Walls last three posts this thread has now reached ludicrous speed. Anything not at least remotely on topic will be deleted from here on in.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
3 post in a row over 20 minute span?? Can you not take a second and put all your thoughts into one post? Of course you can't you're a insecure little goof. walls I need to be honest, I can't stand your posts. The are completely devoid of any thought or wit. The worst part now is, you keep repeating them. I'm glad to see at least as of today you've finally discovered Wal-Mart is spelled with only one L, though it's probably only another typo. Normally I stick to lurking on this site because of all the quick wit flying around but with you I have nothing to fear. I have a better chance of making it around the world riding 25 helium filled balloons with a slow leak than you doing of making one person on TTP laugh. It's not rocket science, you know?

I finally had enough of you because you keep contradicting yourself. Why can;t you see it? Everyone else does. Why do you think everyone is pilling on you? I'll tell you why, you're not funny, you don't get what is going on here and no one cares to hear your moans on why you lost to surrey trash in a div 2 seven aside, and no one for a minute believes Jinky works at a Wal-Mart. ( You don't do you?) Please figure it out.

I have an idea for this site stop **** out all the bad words or let people spell them the way they should. I think we're all suppose to be adults here so lets get rid of what is really offensive and juvenile and star out any moron who types (UR) instead of (you are.)
I'm sorry to be so far off topic.
thanks for the input KEN. i'm glad to see that you picked up on all my typos over the past three weeks. i wish you nothing but the upmost success on your trip around the world. i wish i could dis you about your age too, but i checked your profile and found a caveman comment"never you mind ug, ug!!" so i'll let this slide and never mind you.
ps- i'll appoligize right now for mispelling walmart, ........i don't see the sign quite as often as you though. i hope your cumfy in your velcro booties. and yes, i'm quite sure jinky works for walmart in one way or another. stick to lurking you fcukin MUD SHARK!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
let that one slide dap.........i was the one trying to put this back on topic.....remember.

sorry about posting in three different threads so quick.....i must have mistakin this for a public forum.

working saturday sucks ass!!!!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dearest Ickle Wallsy:

I'm really sorry your Mum and I couldn't afford to buy you that sense of humour you so badly wanted. Trouble is, things in the valley were so bad when you were little that I had to go and take that job at Wal-Mart, just to keep your Mum off the street and you in colouring books. We'll try to make it up to you somehow.

One other thing we've been worried about - these homoerotic fantasies of yours about some man named "Regs" - you really have to stop that kind of behaviour. People will begin to worry about you. And you know how your Mum gets when she's worried. We don't really want her to think that that nasty Dial fellow was right about you do we?

I know we should also get something done about your attention deficit disorder as well - I see it's gotten worse, as you keep forgetting that you've already posted and then go and post again. That's okay though; the doctors at the hospital can help you with that, too.

Well, got to go now. I promised your kindergarten teacher that we'd pick up some new books for you from the store, being that you tried so hard to stay inside the lines last time. You really are such a clever boy....

Your daddy,

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0