Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FIFA 2010 World Cup

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to plead ignorant here. I know where the keeper is. The player was behind the keeper. Is this a new rule that I never bothered to learn or has never come up? If it is, please cut to the chase so I don't keep making a fool of myself.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So there needs to be two players between the opposing player and the net and usually that is the keeper. I get it. Wow. All these years. I am actually doing not so bad in life. I have a good job and my oldest is going to university. But, I admit that I appear a tad dumb at this point. You can always rely on Regs to illustrate a point.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BB,

Stunned at the moment really :D You can take back the last 10 years of moaning at me for offsides ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone check out the live feed on the cbc website? the image is amazing for an internet feed from South Africa. Honestly.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
BB,

Stunned at the moment really :D You can take back the last 10 years of moaning at me for offsides ;)

Not only you Walks...

He must give apologies to every referee he had had all his life...

Hey BB and you called Walks ... WANKER?????:D:D

PAC2010

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

A player is in an offside position if:
• he is nearer to his opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the
second-last opponent

You learn something new every day.........

Last edited by a moderator:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby do you drive slowly in the left lane too?

Anyone notice that not once did they replay the South African's goal wrt offside. At full speed I thought he was behind the defender when the ball was hit but they NEVER went to it in the replay. Showed the shot a million times but not where he was when the ball was hit. All that technology and shading the area etc etc and they don't do it on a close call? He may have been on but not showing it?

Also seems that the ball is extremely fast and probably combined with a hard field. A ton of balls went out for throwins as players couldn't get there, misjudged bounces etc.

Exciting game. Sloppy but exciting.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
France / Uruguay about to kickoff. Nice to see Evra as captain of France. A bit shocked not to see Malouda starting for France after the season he had at Chelsea. Certainly a more cautious lineup with Diaby playing a midfield holding roll.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree... not much pace to the game..
Whats the tempurature like down there?
It seems like they are walking lots,,...

zzzzz zzzzz is right.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0