Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Four and out Banter.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Denver and 42 points would be better :D

For those of you wondering... I updated the standings first thing this morning as I forgot late last night :eek:

It'll happen again, no doubt :rolleyes:

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Dap, how about a drop off for your winnings from last week?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey is a bit of a hike for him don't you think? Just mark the envelope return to sender.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, that would be fine. Damn, I should have demanded KNVB send me a certified cheque seeing as it's coming from Surrey. I imagine a box full of pop and beer cans as well as $2 winning scratch 'n wins is on the way instead.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this situation may have been addressed already but I am, ahem, far too busy here at work to be able to investigate if it has or not. Well, actually I am trying to get a nap in before I go ogle some of the hot office chicks in the building. Anyway, let's say that Denver wins tonight and the total game score is 45 points. We would then have a three-way tie for the weekly prize. What happens now? I suggest that I pick a number between one and one thousand. The three constestants would then pick a number and if no one guesses my number correctly then I get the money. Agreed?

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn 9ers Again!

I think there is a conspiracy within the 49ers organization to screw me over. When they should win, and they dont, and vise versa. Bastards!
Is Oakland really that bad?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
42 Point Denver Win???

Say Denver wins and it's 42 points. We split??

and if it's 45 we split 3 ways??

lets just hope for a New England Victory and we won't have any confusion.... sound good??? kewl :cool:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hat Trick....

I'd like to thank my Patriots for a great game tonite.... After talking with Bronco on Friday about what a tough week this past weekend is... i can't believe i came out on top!!! Also nice to see a few of the overall leaders finally making a few bad picks!! Bring on Week 10....

:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I've done it. I've undoubtedly made Houston's week, by picking those useless cnuts from Cinci... I hope they're happy.

A few questions I had to ask myself whist making my selections this week... Is Pitt as bad as I think they are? Hell yes! I answered as I do when I agree with myself aloud. Then I asked myself, "self" I said "What are the odds of KC going 9-0 with all the pressures of the PERFECT SEASON hanging over their heads?" You can't believe, honestly, they're not feeling it, what with a plane load of x-Dolphin linemen, champagne bottles in hand, following them around the country. The Brown are the perfect team to stitch them up to, shitty. I'll get back to me on that question later.

Got to love the Detroit vs Chicago game. Boy I hope that one is on TV. Guarantee my coin was wrong and that's the game that keeps me one game from winning, again. It won't be the Niners or the Pats for the first time. Fcukers the lot of them.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Detroit-Chicago? Howabout Raiders-Jets? That was a heated AFC playoff battle a season ago, now it's a battle for draft spots as both teams are sporting 2-6 records. And, if Pennington hadn't returned from injury sooner than expected, we would have been privy to the amazing Vinny Testaverde v. Rick Mirer QB battle (apparently seeing both of them starting NFL games in week 10 - against one another - of the regular season counts as one of the signs of the apocolypse).

What pisses me off the most is that in a week's time, I'm off to San Fran to watch two games which I bought tickets for in July. At that time, the Raiders were coming off a Superbowl appearance, the Niners and Steelers were both legitimate playoff teams, and the Vikings (if nothing else) at least had Randy Moss.

Now, I'm paying out the nose to see the Oakland senior citizen's unit (who are 2-6), the immobile Steel curtain (who are also 2-6), the "we'll show up to play every second week" 49ers (who are 4-5). Oddly enough, the best team we get to see is Minnesota, who are on a two-game losing streak after starting the season 6-0.

Anyways, the game of the week is the Titans-Fish game, which will probably tell us all if Brian Griese will be the man at QB for the fish down the stretch. My guess is no.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're really fcuked now, Beaker, as I have also picked Cincinnati. BUT. You may still have a chance because, as usual, I have also bet on the Steelers and against the redneck bitches from George W.'s state the ever-so-annoying Dallas motherfacking Cowboys. Could there be a more tortorous way of losing self-esteem than seeing the Steelers get shredded week after week after freaking week? Oh, wait a minute. Baring my soul on TTP about my wife's upcoming thirtieth birthday might do it. Ah, I feel better now. Thanks, Dude.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Repeat????

NO FCKUING REPEAT THIS WEEK!!! :(

Thanks to all the Fckuhead teams this week for losing. I got 4 going into the Sunday Nite game. And i can probably bet that St Louis is gonna lose too, Never will i bet on a team with a spread of 10.5 damn Giants! ok now that thats' out.

how did everybody else do?? hopefully as shite as me!

repeatstreakendsonweek10..... :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead I believe is this week's champ. Unlucky Henrik. Again. You and Yoda should be friends.

:D

Standings are updated.

Cheers,

~Regs.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes!!!

I am glad I ate those Flutie Flakes sunday morning!! They appeared to be the good luck charm. Jags as well great stuff.:D Finally something to cheer about. Hopefully I can continue the tradition of back to back winners next week.

On a side note tonight if the packers win with the total points being under 37 I win the Mountain shadow pool for a cool grand. :eek: Come on pack in a low scoring game. :D

Parkheadjusthappytofinallywinsomethingonttp.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've got to be joking!

That was the shout around the field yesterday after your attempted bike. :D ;)

Good luck, Bigyun. Perhaps you could pay my hockey pool with that. :rolleyes: :D Don't you owe me money for the Jones Jr./Ruiz fight? Actually you paid but I don't think the other person who was there has paid up yet? :eek: $89.99 to see that cnut of a fight. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0