Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Four and out Banter.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, Jinky. I was coaching the women and I couldn't breathe. Two things which didn't allow me to go get the T-3's. Perhaps this weekend, Jinky? I will be at the game until 2:00, as I will be coaching the women until half-time. Will you be there?

As for the Bigyun, he is EXTREMELY gutted with the game last night. The chance of winning $1500 went down the toilet thanks to cnuting Green Bay's 'PREVENT' defense. Why do fcuking teams insist on this defense. It NEVER works. If GB had of used their last two time-outs properly, they would have had another shot at a game-tying field goal. Unlucky, Bigyun, but at least you won the TTP $40.....:( :rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not gutted at all Captain! Yes I did not win the 1500$ but I still pocketed the grand. all three of us in the shadow pool had Green Bay so it came down to points and Budda Bing Budda Bang!!!

$1000 dollars richer!!

Actually 1038$ with the TTP money thrown in.:D

Parkhead
:wa: :wa: :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Bigyun. I guess you covered my TTP Hockey Pool cost. :rolleyes: Good win, but make sure you go to training tomorrow and tell everyone about it. :eek:

CAptain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will definetly take it but as far as covering your hockey pool goes............

We will have to see.:p

parkhead

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, what are you sitting at? I'm at 10, possible 11 if NE wins. Fcuking Bungles are really starting to piss me off...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If NE wins, I'm at 13 and will win this week.

If the Boys manage to comeback tonight, only Blaze Army can tie me as he has Pittsburg tomorrow.

I was freaking out this morning... Everything came through except for the Bills :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would say i made my own picks today but my computer was done so i told my sister to make them. She is better at this than me.:( How am i supposed to live with this now. It's almost a shot to my manhood.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I could say that every week

I have been horrible this year and think not that long ago I was on the famous Will Hill site betting every week and winning....

Blaze,

I wish I could use my sister as an excuse:( but I don't think that would make me feel any better....

Oh Well! There is always next year but that doesn't make me feel any better either and think I picked the Bengals over the Chiefs and you guessed it, That doesn't make me feel better either...:(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fcuked up this week by saying the deadline was Sunday :rolleyes:

Looks like everyone is 2 4 2 going into the weekend. I could say everyone is 0 4 2 but I'm a positive person. Well, maybe not.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My mistake as I was led to believe that today was thanksgiving in the US.

Thus, the real deadline for this week is still Sunday.

Next week though, the deadline will be Thursday morning... I'll make sure to email everyone about that next Monday.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who "led you to believe" it was thanksgiving? Awfully gullible aren't we? Good job you haven't been to the Neverland Ranch then. Michael Jackson would lead you to believe all sorts of things there. He might even have you believing the Cowboys are good.

Keyshawn Johnson has been told he need not come to the Bucs' practices or games for the rest of the season after adopting a 'disruptive' attitude. He is still getting paid of course. Fcuk a duck, I wonder if I could work out a similar situation at my job. I'll just walk around all day going, "Give me the ball! Give me the ball, dammnit. I am the man who will take us to the promised land! Not this chunky, overrated tubofgoo sitting here! Ain't noone gonna stop me, I is unstoppable! I got a 4500 watt stereo/XBOX/goldplated motherfcuking DVD in my Escalada bitches. Y'all give it up for Dapotayto now! Damn!"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who "led you to believe" it was thanksgiving?
Lippy & Doddy :rolleyes:

Now, either reply to my PMs or get bothering me. It's not like I don't have other posts to read.

:D

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? What are you going to spend it on? Perhaps put it toward a new bike? Interesting fact: It might almost cover an ambulance ride. If you want my opinion, and I'm almost positive you do, I would suggest you spend it on a new haircut. A newish, trendy type cut like a bob or dreadlocks. Or, you could ask Fasty what the new styles are over there in Meatpieland.

I will go out on a limb and make a Champlain Keeperesque prediction. Detroit to lose!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gezz, that was bitter.

My hair style will eventually make a big comeback, that is if I have it that long. A bowl cut is forever. Remember that and you'll go far. As for the Ambulance bill I'm sure it'll be in your old mail box with my cheque. I'm not as stupid as I act.

Take Dallas by 3.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad week for picks. Seattle cho-king away a big lead and losing in OT got me and Dap's silly cnuting Steelers stitched me for another. I also missed the Denver pick. Going by the standard formula can I assume I'm one game behind the leaders at 11? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0