Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars Fraser Valley allstar sellections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
right lure!!!

Originally posted by Skytrain
Looks like an alright squad. But what puzzles me is that I did not know PAU had any forwards:eek: ;)

well done Hoetrain, you pulled me out of hibernation(sp?). Good to see you're back :eek:

let the slagging begin..........

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The classics never die, eh skytrain?

Looks like a pretty good team.

Whomever it was that asked, the game last year was 2-0. One good goal, the second was a dropped shot from way out, a couple great missed chances by FVSL (one within the six with an open net) It was a good game, should be good one this year too. No reason that the FVSL can't win it!

Too bad Gary Corr wasn't coaching though, then we'd have a real chance, hey Sid.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoe train

Is it just me or was Skytrain begging for a new nickname. Personaly I like skyflame, if the shoe fits well you know the rest but If you insist. I would like to suggest shiit for brains, or no game, but my personal favorite would be shiit stain, because think of the similarities they stink, there embarassing, and at the end of the day its crap:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitstain

I don't know about Shitstain. Now don't get me wrong here Cainy; I don't want to undermine your hard work. Your decision process and methodology all make sense. The name "Shitstain", though, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

May I suggest "Skidmark"? It keeps on the same theme as Shitstain, but is a little easier to say. At this point, who cares if it really rhymes?
:D

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to the Players

I am happy to see a good character team guy like Scott Williams was asked to represent the league.

Oh wait, it took me a minute, you are hoping the VMSL will be distracted into kicking the crap out of him instead of concentrating on kicking the crap out of you.

I like it!!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad everyone cares about Skytrain

Is Scott Williams that prick that play in the centre of the pitch or upfront, #9 I believe? Good player but the attitude is the shits.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The One and Only

That's him.

He is not welcome to play for our team (Delta CAT) after seeing and hearing about the stunts he pulled last year.

Good players with bad attitudes make for bad teams!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sky who?

Millhouse:

I agree about Williams, but for one game, the kid can put the ball in the net.

Cainy:

Please tell Scott I'll have the 2 for 1 pepperoni classic for muchies after tonite's match. ;)

If I even get to see the pitch that is. :cool:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair dues

I knew I would recieve a bit of stick for picking Scott Williams. Hopefuly with a good bunch of senior players around we will be able to sort him out. I might even sugest it could be the best thing for the young lad. Everybody fcucks up once, and deserves a second chance, however if he doesn't appear to be open to sugestion from veterans, it could be his last. Plus he is one of the best strikers in the valley if not the best and goals are hard to come by.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger! Ranger!

You should stick to the vegaterian:D Classic shout though I forgot about that.:rolleyes:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fair dues

Originally posted by cainy
I knew I would recieve a bit of stick for picking Scott Williams. Hopefuly with a good bunch of senior players around we will be able to sort him out. I might even sugest it could be the best thing for the young lad. Everybody fcucks up once, and deserves a second chance, however if he doesn't appear to be open to sugestion from veterans, it could be his last. Plus he is one of the best strikers in the valley if not the best and goals are hard to come by.

He only fcked up once!? Cainy, this kid is borderline psychotic. No question is a good player but let's be honest, I think every team in the league wanted to kill him. And it wasn't because he was scoring goals.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy?

cainy,you seriously took that williams kid on your team.
good luck man.I'm sure this is the kind of guy that will go out
their,and give our league a good name.I will personally have
a very hard time supporting a team with such a low life scum
bag on it! I know for a fact of two people,who plan on going
over the ball at practice.How the hell do you go out to these
games, and cheer for a team with this peice of shite on it!

good luck boys.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update

Uniforms are getting screaned as we speak, There is talk of us getting a game against Victoria Gorge, they need tune up matches for the Nationals, plus The VMSL game may be held at the new Newton athletic artificial grass field round about the third week in August.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

Coach had a question for ya... We've spoke about this Williams kid before and you told me the reason he was in the squad... However it seems you are ducking the question on TTP!!!:D
The people wanna know!!!

Guinnessjuststickinghisnosewhereitprobablydoesn'tbelong

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White shoes

Originally posted by White Shoes
I'm a little curious about one of Cainys pick. From what I understand, the keeper from GEU was selected? Did Hibee help you out with this one or something? .

Why would you suggest this, i don't have fcuk all to do with selecting the team!

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Who cares about the picture in the paper?

Originally posted by Skytrain

we just want to see the good/poor choices.

The best players don't necessarily make the best team.

Perhaps the team was chosen in order to be effective and not just to play "silky soccer".

Apart from Sage that is!

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bang on mate

Alas someone who knows futbol. Have you taken off your Nations cup medal yet? I haven't, it doesn't go with this shirt though:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0