Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars Fraser Valley allstar sellections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Who cares about the picture in the paper?

Originally posted by Hibee

The best players don't necessarily make the best team.

Perhaps the team was chosen in order to be effective and not just to play "silky soccer".

Apart from Sage that is!

jealousy won't get you anywhere mate :D I wish I could teach you the "silky way" moves, but alas, you can't expect a scotsman to pick that up................just continue to kick people, that seems to work for ya :D

SageMcMahjoub

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,

Talking to Adam last night, and he didn’t even know there was an all-star team before a week ago, much less that he was selected to it. He found out through his assistant coach on his PCSL team. I take it you guys haven’t had any training yet?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy, you wrote:

Have you taken off your Nations cup medal yet? I haven't, it doesn't go with this shirt though

I'll be over later to help take it off. You must be scratching it dragging it all over the ground, not to mention tripping over it. :p

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

No, i haven't taken it off yet but the shower seems to be turning it a funny colour!

By the way, just for anyone who doesnie know- wee Cainy, Stevie Mac and i won the Nations Cup last weekend. Just wanted to put that out there :D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just to bad

Originally posted by Hibee
"silky soccer"

No wonder why PoCo's backline was not selected:rolleyes:

Doesn't really matter who's on the team, as long as they can compete well enough against VMSL and possibly take a win. Best of luck to those chosen.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What if?

I'd be curious to see how you guys "FVSLers" will react to a win if by chance your all-stars beat the VMSL all-stars? I could see at least a years worth of piss takes coming my way, not good ones mind you, but do you think it would change the league in someway?

Would there be a renewed sense of worth? A bounce in your step? Would you take Sid back? Please... What would Guinness do? Who would he hate?

Thoughts anyone?

~Edit~
Better? You spiteful, bitter little man.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thoughts... hmmmm

Would there be a renewed since of worth?
What the fcuk is this drivel??? My only thought is you shouldn't have missed all of those grade 10 English classes for a wee toke down behind the oval at seascum!!!:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could see at least a years worth of piss takes coming my way, not good ones mind you, but do you think it would change the league in someway?

I highly disagree with the "not good ones mind you" comment, seeing as how every time one of you two seamen seekers venture into the FVSL threads, you emerge with your noses all bloodied.;)

I don't think it will have any impact, win or lose. I maintain that the biggest strength of the FVSL is in the youth, population base, and streamline of good young players who continue to come up through the ranks. I really believe that, over time, you'll see a power shift as more and more good young players chose to play in the Valley instead.

I think the game could go either way...I just hope the FVSLers get together for some training! Lot's of talk so far, and no action.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idea?

If I was to put together a team and say call it the TTP VMSL Allstars, would the FVSL Allstar Committee [Cainy] be interested in a tune-up match?

~Regs.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds interesting

I think we need to get together and do a bit of training first, but after a few sessions I'd love a match. I'd be interested in what your allstar team would look like.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fraser valley allstars

regs
I have my own team,summer team,with the team myself & peter doyle put together will take any team on & gurantee you lads will be thinking twice about been a fcuking allstar
forwards: meers ,slater,corazza,romeo,jack kerrj.fletcher!!

midfield:sully,leitch,summner,d.jones,mitchell,gibby,hearne,rogers,roberts,davy fletcher,

defenders:elliot smith,j.vairo,d.lee,b.donald,cliff vaughy,

goalies: jeff perkins,dave sherle

looking pretty good huh

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

I'm growing weary of attempting to decipher your crap on TTP... Shut your fcuking hole when no one is talking to you.

~Regs.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid's allstar team

Originally posted by Regs
Sid,

I'm growing weary of attempting to decipher your crap on TTP... Shut your fcuking hole when no one is talking to you.

~Regs.

hear hear........

by the way sid, I'm picking a team that can beat yours........my allstar team would be Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Zidane......oh wait, back to reality :(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the exact same line-up that was nearly beaten by a bunch of young Surrey FC punks out at Mary Hill a few weeks ago in the BSL playoffs. And we started the game short-handed for 20 minutes, no less.

Regs: give Sid a break. That was, by a long shot, the most coherent post he's ever put in.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont be mad

by the way there suave ,(regs)

I really do like your hair cut that your supporting laddy:D

you put billy ray sirus to shame,ever heard of mop & glow:rolleyes: :D DONT get MAD get EVEN TWAT!!

ANYWAYS I HAVE HEARD ENOUGHT OUT OF THESE VALLEY GIRLS

CIOCHFAIDH AR LA

sid

DOES ANYONE WANT A MATCH:cool:

BY THE WAY DUBIEWERESYOURCAR ,ARE YOU INVOLVED WITH THE SURREY LADS THIS YEAR:confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not today nobb

hows the geu allstar premier coach

should only pick the 2 new lads on commitment

anyone want to play my team???????

we neep a friendly!!:cool:

regs having a bad hair day or what!! awful quiet!!

love

sid:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0